Queen Letizia's Evening Wear Part 7: July 2022 - September 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorgeous! I love that shade of blue. I prefer her with her hair up with that dress, rather than down, but that's a super minor quibble.

i love the carolina herera dress.

One of Letizia's best dresses. The harsh hairstyle does neither suit Letizia nor the dress.

I think Letizia's hair is too dark. It makes her look too severe. Some people can carry off dark, dark hair, but she's not one of them. She'd look better with a brown shade that's several tones lighter than what she currently is.

I think Letizia's hair is too dark. It makes her look too severe. Some people can carry off dark, dark hair, but she's not one of them. She'd look better with a brown shade that's several tones lighter than what she currently is.

Highlights would help give it more shape definition for the cameras, also bear in mind royals of warm climates like the Borbons and Grimaldis have a love for the sun. Letizia, like Caroline of Monaco just need to walk outside in the perennial Mediterranean sun and tan right away.

Last edited:
Other than the hairstyle a really lovely look on queen Letzia,nice to see this gown again.

This is very elegant; Queen Letizia looks lovely.

Queen Letizia eye for fashion never lets you down.

Last edited:
I really like this look. She looks great in blue.

The dress seems to look even better from the back.

What are these awards, that Letizia decided to go with an updo and everything?

The dress seems to look even better from the back.

What are these awards, that Letizia decided to go with an updo and everything?

I think her hairstyle is specific for this dress and the way it looks from the back. The hair would be on the way. With the updo, she is giving like a Canova's Statue of Pauline Bonaparte shoulder look. Credit to Queen Letizia for knowing she has to be stunning on any camera angle because when she's in the room, all eyes are on her. I compare that to Grace Kelly, Princess Caroline of Monaco and Hannover and Queen Margrette of Denmark, all ladies that know how to strike a pose and dress like a Hollywood's golden age movie stars

Last edited:
Avery good look. Pity that she did not add a brooch or necklace to pep up the outfit a bit.

Avery good look. Pity that she did not add a brooch or necklace to pep up the outfit a bit.

Or a bracelet ;)

Other than that the queen looked really lovely.

Letizia looks really lovely in this. It's very elegant, and a tiny bit edgy with the off shoulder and silver cord, a nice combination for her.

I want to like this and I just can't. I think it would look much better on Letizia without the cord.

I want to like this and I just can't. I think it would look much better on Letizia without the cord.

My thoughts too and I wish Letizia had worn her hair up for the Dinner.

The jewels are spot on and she finally seems to have a favourite bracelet ;)

She looks great in the Bouret dress.

Oh dear, the 6" fringe on the sleeves of her jacket is just so fussy even tacky. It totally unbalances her ensemble with its beautifully fitted pants and strappy heels. She looks kind of top-heavy. :ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom