Queen Letizia's Evening Wear Part 7: July 2022 - September 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Queen looks very nice. A very nice look. I do not mind the camisole at all.

I would not normally give props to the all-white ensemble but the purse and hairstyle save this look from becoming a 70s-sci-fi flick flashback-she looks very elegant.

Letizia attended the awards ceremony of the "Scientific Monologues: science only" in Madrid this evening, wearing her black & Other Stories dress again.

Not my favourite dress of hers:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part ** August 2022 **

I don't mind dress and hairstyle is nice but Letizia could glamed it up a notch with a bangle or bracelet. Sadly no imagination on the jewel front and the same with the visit from Jordan.

For one of other reason she looks as.if she is.going to the gym. The top looks like a vest you wear to the gym. It is a big no for me.

I love it! She looks fabulous in that dress. Her arms are so well toned.

She has to work out a lot to get those well-toned arms.

She rock climbs to get them, and for mental health.

It was a nice dress but the queen could have worn better earrings and a bracelet, it was an Awards evening after all!

I love the dress. Very elegant. Furthermore I'm really astonished on how some of you, by viewing is simple black dress all time classic... could recognize the brand (H&M) Kudos.

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

A great summer colour for Queen Letizia at the Mariano de Cavia, Luca de Tena and Mingote ABC Journalism Awards ceremony this evening, July 17:

** Full view ** gallery **

One of Letizia best appearances in sometime,and a super colour too!

"I want to like it but can't." The cut seems awkward for Letizia as evidenced by her constant touching/adjusting it. Even the color is lovely in itself but doesn't seem quite right for her.

"I want to like it but can't." The cut seems awkward for Letizia as evidenced by her constant touching/adjusting it. Even the color is lovely in itself but doesn't seem quite right for her.

I love the color on her, but I agree that the fit of dress seems off.

Is it a dress or two pieces? Something is off about the design.
Other than than, great colour and I love the sandals.
The hair could be done in a better way, as usual.

Soft and also black-and-white dramatic. Very nice. And her hair looks great!

That’s a very beautiful dress . She looks lovely.

A really lovely appearance and a beautiful dress and hairstyle too!

Letizia looks amazing! The dress is really lovely.

The top part of the dress looks odd. The dress would look much better if only the belt would have been black.

The top part of the dress looks odd. The dress would look much better if only the belt would have been black.

Or worn a bracelet ,the finishing touches are never Letizia's strong point.

It is a very nice gown but that neckline screems for a necklace.

It is a very nice gown but that neckline screems for a necklace.

Great point - i thought that instantly we need a necklace with that neckline. Dress stunning. She looked far more dressy than other ladies in pictures I’ve seen - which is unusual normally Letizia is less dressy!

The neckline was made bigger, taller, so that it was more modest than the one on the model I saw on another site. It think it is an improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom