Queen Letizia's Evening Wear Part 5: September 2018 - October 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo this ball gown just perfect for her, i dont like her slim/sleak dresses. ;)

Agree. For once a voluminous look. I am not happy with the fold cordon but okay, that is Spain. Some royal ladies opt for a miniature or the breast star only. That is a possibility as well.

Another wardrobe/underwear malfunction for Letizia combined with terrible shoes...

I always liked the dress and shoes:ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:
Another nose dive for Letizia's style more misses than hits this week and I agree the shoes are horrible.

I will be in the minority and say that I like this dress, especially with the belt. I agree, the undergarment shouldn't be showing, and hopefully that will be a fix for next time.

Absolutely hate the shoes. You can do a strappy sandals without it looking like you're fighting in the pits in Ancient Rome.

I will be in the minority and say that I like this dress, especially with the belt. I agree, the undergarment shouldn't be showing, and hopefully that will be a fix for next time.

Absolutely hate the shoes. You can do a strappy sandals without it looking like you're fighting in the pits in Ancient Rome.

I agreed. I love both dresses.

Queen Letizia at the state dinner for the state visit from Peru this evening, February 27:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** London, April 2011 **

Stunning! This dress is wonderful, i adore the colour and the detail. Just an FYI the two middle links no longer work. :flowers:

Queen Letizia this evening, at the final event of the state visit from Peru:

** Full view ** Upper part ** May 2017 **

I like the dress, the shoes are hideous and she could do with some more forgiving underwear but it's quite nice. :flowers:

I like the Dress AND the shoes! However I agree on the undergarment.
BYe Bine

I actually like the dress except the length, but it seems even Kate and Mary are into this length every so often. Dress fits well and I don't mind the contour of bra showing thru fabric. At least she is wearing a proper one. Never liked that style of shoes but that is my taste. Over all, she look clean and neat. Proper for the event.

Queen Letizia at the "In Memoriam Concert" that pays tribute to victims of terrorism in Madrid this evening, March 7:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Lovely polished look on queen Letizia tonight the all black dress is very striking.

She looks so beautiful, her hair, earrings, and the dress really looks terrific on her looks like it's chiffon

I loved the silver dress. Beautiful look. :flowers: Not a fan of the shoes.

But tonight she was on fire. The dress was elegant and she looks regal. Great selection for the night.

Great look. Hair, makeup, earrings, dress, purse and shoes. Can't find fault. Fit this time great and the shoes brilliant as even though still all black and classic the style puts a small kick to outfit. Plain heels would still be good but these take the entire look one step higher in artistic individuality.

Letizia looks wonderful tonight and also with her hair darker,though I've just noticed the ponytail,cute for a day with her daughters but not for this event.

Last edited:
It's a miss for me, the cut of the dress is nice but the pattern...
No fan at all of the dark hair, without highlights it ages Letizia a lot.

The dress is something I'd picture Kate in. The hair is styled a way I'd picture Meghan styling it.

Leti's just representing Charles' daughters-in-law in case he forgot what they looked like :lol: (since Monday afternoon)

I might be in the minority here; but I really like Letizia's dress. The colours suit her well and the dress looks beautiful on her. It's nice to see her hair like this too.

I like the colours and cut of the dress but not the pattern.

I like the darker hair on Letizia - it’s an elegant look. I don’t agree that it ages her. Her face has aged considerably over the last year or so but how noticeable it is in photos depends more on the lighting and how her makeup is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom