Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 17: May 2021 - December 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 17: May 2021 -

The dress is lovely. Lots of interesting detail on it.

The middle part in her hair is a bit severe looking IMO.

Queen Letizia in a red Carolina Herrera dress receiving representatives of the Spanish Olympic team that will participate in the Tokyo Olympic Games today:

** Full view ** Upper part ** September 2019 **

Last edited:
A really lovely colour and look on queen Letizia today its been said before but red really suits the queen.

Queen Letizia had a working meeting on the impact on mental health during the pandemic today, July 20, wearing a pretty Massimo Dutti dress again:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** September 2018 **

Last edited:
A really nice dress on queen Letizia today and lovely to see it again.

Queen Letizia attended a working meeting of the Spanish Association Against Cancer today, wearing a nice Adolfo Dominguez tweed dress again:

** gallery ** May 2018 **

Last edited:
The dress is really lovely but not a fan of those wedges .

The dress itself is a nice and simple day dress. But the pairing with brown leather is not good imo, and the espadrilles makes her legs look exceptionally short.

I guess this is the case where everything is fine separately, but combined together? Not so much.

The dress is really lovely but not a fan of those wedges .

I do like the dress, and I do like the shoes. My only criticism might be the suitability of espadrilles by the Queen on a formal, royal engagement.

I think she look great. Dress well fitting and all accessories coordinate nicely plus hair looks very clean and cared for. The shoes are fine. They are a perfect summer style and extremely comfortable plus being the same height as a good thin 3 to 4 inch heel. Many of the royals have been wearing again this summer.

I agree. The espadrilles are really casual and certainly not well suited for a tweed dress.

The 2018 look was much better

I loved the look. The espadrilles were a nice summer look for the Queen of Spain.

Those espandrilles are far too chunky for the delicate tweed, not a good look. The dress is really nice.

The shoes and bag confuse me. Was Letizia meant to wear the bright neon fuschia dress currently worn by Leonor?:confused:

Beautiful look on the queen today for St James Day ceremony.

I like the dress but the for me the look is too girlish for a Queen approaching 50 & the event. The girls are dressed more solemn.

Beautiful look today- I especially loved the handbag.

Lovely color and pattern for Letizia. And nice shoes!

Very nice and summer-y. One of her best Mallorca looks (except the shoes)

Really nice and a perfect look for summer on the queen today.

And very notably, she is wearing flats for once and so is Sofia, and we finally see how much taller Sofia is. This might be the first time?

I suppose Letizia's thoughts on this will be gauged by how often Sofia "gets" to be taller in the future.

That seems so odd to me because both my son and daughter are taller than me, and the only thing it impacts is that I make them grab things from the top shelves! I've never thought about it once when deciding what shoes to wear. :lol:

I loved this dress, my favorite look of this vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom