Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 17: May 2021 - December 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love her dress. Screams summer to me. Always loved the combination of white&blue.

And very notably, she is wearing flats for once and so is Sofia, and we finally see how much taller Sofia is. This might be the first time?

I suppose Letizia's thoughts on this will be gauged by how often Sofia "gets" to be taller in the future.
It's not the first time to see both Letizia and Sofia in flats together as they both went to the Opera back in May wearing flats (two events wearing flats since Sofia turned 14y, because Letizia has worn flats in Mallorca over the years during events such as this).:flowers:
https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/...E6VTD75AODCJQLMQBA/letizia02.jpg?format=1000w

Well, that's interesting. And it certainly doesn't look 40 years old on Letizia. I guess the question is...why? I'm not aware that she typically wears Queen Sofia's vintage.

Well, that's interesting. And it certainly doesn't look 40 years old on Letizia. I guess the question is...why? I'm not aware that she typically wears Queen Sofia's vintage.

I am not a fan of the look, but I can't see why not. She has worn dresses worn by Queen Sofia previously.

Last edited:
Interesting choice but not bad at all! I really wish she would do something with her hair. The dark color washes her out.

I am not a fan of the look, but I can't see why not. She has worn dresses worn by Queen Sofia previously.

Like when? As I said, it seems interesting, considering the somewhat lukewarm relationship they have.

Like when? As I said, it seems interesting, considering the somewhat lukewarm relationship they have.

There ahve been at least 2 dresses in the last 4-5 years, including a red pleated dress, and a grey / brown one with stripes.

Its not a bad look but it was missing something given it was lunch in honour of a visiting head of State.
Maybe a pair of more visible earrings?

The dress is over 40 years old and in very good condition.

But Sofia's version has pink and lila colouring in addition to silver, Letizia's only silver?
It looks very old fashioned but of course its trendy, see the SRF, Silvia, Victoria, Estelle.

Last edited:
Not a great combination today .was never a fan of those Hugo Boss pants and the footwear don't do them any favours either.

Queen Letizia officially opened the edition of the 80th Madrid Book Fair today, September 10, wearing a nice new Hugo Boss dress:

** Full view ** Upper part ** gallery **

Last edited:
What a really lovely new dress on queen Letizia and nice addition to her daytime wardrobe!

Queen Letizia opened the exhibition "Forty Years of Friendship: Donations from the Foundation Friends of the Prado Museum" at the Prado Museum in Madrid today, wearing the light blue Pedro del Hierro dress again:

** gallery ** July 2020 ** April 2019 **

Last edited:
Queen Letizia opened the exhibition "Forty Years of Friendship: Donations from the Foundation Friends of the Prado Museum" at the Prado Museum in Madrid today, wearing the light blue Pedro del Hierro dress again:

** gallery ** July 2020 ** April 2019 **

I do like the dress.

Really lovely light blue dress on the queen today.

Such a nice draping and shape. Very soft and elegant.

A nice elegant soft look and the shoes really complement the overall look!

Queen Letizia in her Hugo Boss denim dress attended the commemoration of the 50th anniversary of the creation of the Faculty of Information Sciences of the Complutense University of Madrid today, September 14:

** gallery ** April 2021 **

Last edited:
Queen Letizia in her Hugo Boss denim dress attended the commemoration of the 50th anniversary of the creation of the Faculty of Information Sciences of the Complutense University of Madrid today, September 14:

That is very smart, for a denim dress.

Nifty, but I almost think the pattern of her book fair dress might have worked better here.

Queen Letizia looks wonderful today. I like the red belt and shoes much better than the accessories she chose in April.

Queen Letizia looks wonderful today. I like the red belt and shoes much better than the accessories she chose in April.
Have to agree Emily looks so much nicer this time round.

Queen Letizia in her red Massimo Dutti dress for a lunch for the Colombian President Ivan Duque Marquez today, September 16:

** gallery ** June 2020 **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom