Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 17: May 2021 - December 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the color of that dress really seem to vary with the lighting? It's a nice pink, just a little changeable.

Queen Letizia attended the opening of the International Congress on Nutrition and Health FAO-Conxemar in Vigo today, October 4, wearing a BIMBA Y LOLA suit:

** Full view ** Side view ** Shoes **

Last edited:
Other than the shoes a smart and professional outfit and a really nice hairstyle on the queen.

Queen Letizia attended the opening of the International Congress on Nutrition and Health FAO-Conxemar in Vigo today, October 4, wearing a BIMBA Y LOLA suit:

** Full view ** Side view ** Shoes **

I do like the shoes, and I often see women wear similar shoes in a work context. I think they do add a little excitement to an otherwise staid look.

Other than the shoes a smart and professional outfit and a really nice hairstyle on the queen.

Queen Letizia wore her black and white jacket for the closing of the International Seminar on Language and Journalism today, October 6:

** Full view ** Upper part ** November 2019 **

Last edited:
The jacket is from Uterqüe (..)
I love it! Just not with tight black leather pants which is more fitting for a night out on the town with girlfriends rather than an official engagement

Last edited by a moderator:
I also agree the top doesn't suit the skirt and looks out of place.

The skirt is beautiful! I agree the top isn't the best match. It looks bulky and too casual for the skirt. I love the color though!

I really like the whole thing. Simple, elegant, shape and pattern keeping it from boring, and Letizia always looks really good in green(ish).

Last edited:
I actually love the outfit. The skirt is beautiful and the sweater gives texture to the look, making it not so formal. Very pretty on the Queen.

Have mixed feelings its a nice colour and really nice hairstyle but so far not overwhelmed .

Love the pale blue colour, but not sure about the overall style, seems a bit too casual.

Also can't quite tell from the photos, are the shoes and bag brown or grey? the colour combo looks a bit off...

Love the pale blue colour, but not sure about the overall style, seems a bit too casual.

Also can't quite tell from the photos, are the shoes and bag brown or grey? the colour combo looks a bit off...

The shoes look grey to me.

I think its a lovely style, one of her best national day looks for me.. A brooch would be nice...

I think its a lovely style, one of her best national day looks for me.. A brooch would be nice...

Yes a brooch would have completed the look but sadly no again.

Yes a brooch would have completed the look but sadly no again.

Letizia is not a great fan of excessive jewelry, but at least she wore beautiful aquamarine earrings at this event.

Her mother-in-law owns several brooches. I wonder if Letizia will inherit most of those and, if so, if she will keep them locked in a vault where they will never see the light of day.

The occasion asks for something more special, not just an ordinary nice-ish dress. The 'hairstyle' no comment. There is nothing stylish about it but looks unkempt.

Letizia is not a great fan of excessive jewelry, but at least she wore beautiful aquamarine earrings at this event.

I wouldn't consider a brooch excessive jewelry and besides Letizia could never be a accused of that ;)

National Day would warrant a slight more of an effort on Letizia's part and too often her outfits are missing the finishing touches.

I wouldn't consider a brooch excessive jewelry and besides Letizia could never be a accused of that ;)

National Day would warrant a slight more of an effort on Letizia's part and too often her outfits are missing the finishing touches.
I agree with you, her outfits often unfinished.. But compared to other Ladies at today's national day Letizia was best dressed Imo. Of course compared to other Queens/Princesses she was "low key".

And I also thought that Letizia's hair was in a bun but have since noticed the ponytail ...on National day :whistling:

I loved the dress and the earrings, but I would have like a different belt.

Overall, she looked very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom