Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 17: May 2021 - December 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a really lovely red dress and nice to see it worn again.

Queen Letizia attended the closing ceremony of this year's call for Banco Santander Social Projects today, September 21, wearing her lovely Sandro Paris dress again:

** gallery ** July 2020 ** April 2019 ** December 2018 **

Last edited:
A really lovely dress and look on the queen today.

Green is a really good color on her!

Queen Letizia attended a digital act commemorating the World Cancer Research Day today, September 22:

** gallery **

Not crazy about the top but the suit is not too bad.

A casual look for Queen Letizia during a visit to the island La Palma today, September 23, following the volcano eruption:

** gallery **

For a virtual message for the presentation of the State Platform for People with Disabilities in Toledo this morning, September 24, Queen Letizia wore her Sandro Paris dress again (see the posts of September 21 above):

That's a really lovely look on the queen and a wonderful hairstyle too.

What a really lovely look today on the queen and a beautiful pair of earrings too.

Queen Letizia at a lunch offered for the President of Angola today, September 28, wearing her pink Moises Nieto dress:

** gallery ** June 2021 **

Last edited:
A very pretty look on the queen today at the Palacio Real.

I'm generally *not* a fan of pink but the silhouette of this looks great on her (also works well with her hair color and style).

Letizia'a style is second to none.:flowers:

She certainly gets it very right often. She also seems to have fewer completely off days, especially when cmpared to her Dutch counterpart. :flowers:

She certainly gets it very right often. She also seems to have fewer completely off days, especially when cmpared to her Dutch counterpart. :flowers:

Yeah.

She pulls off the perfect mix of simple, sophisticated, sexy and affordable.

I can imagine Letizia wearing Jackie O slacks, or a Brigitte Bardot sheath dress, and pulling both off. Easily.:queen4:

Today, September 30, Queen Letizia attended the opening of the Professional Training Course 2021/2022, wearing a lovely white Uterqüe blouse:

** Full view ** Upper part ** gallery **

Last edited:
I like the colour of the blouse but I think it looks a little too big on Letizia.

Queen Letizia virtually participated in the opening of the World Food Forum in Rome today, wearing her Moises Nieto dress again, see on September 28 above:

** Pic **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom