Queen Camilla Jewels 2: February 2024 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last edited:
It looks like the earrings are matching. Did the previous Queen ever wear them or has Camilla raided the vaults again and come up trumps?

The Queen is wearing Queen Mary's turquoise brooch and new to her earrings at Ascot Day 2 today

It looks like the earrings are matching. Did the previous Queen ever wear them or has Camilla raided the vaults again and come up trumps?
I don't ever recall seeing pictures of QE2 in turquoise and diamond earrings. So I suspect Camilla has either found these in the vaults, bought / had a new pair made, or fashioned a pair out of some existing jewellery in the vault. I suspect we will never know the answer.

Today it is an emerald brooch from Queen Mary for HM.
Indeed. And a very special emerald brooch. And it looks absolutely massive on Queen Camilla.

The Queen is also wearing a previously unseen pair of diamond floral earrings. Would love to get a better view of the earrings.

Last edited:
And it is the Jardine Star today! Well done, Queen Camilla.

Great to see that she is now starting to bringing out the brooches we are so familiar with.

Queen Camilla wore the Williamson Pink to welcome the visiting Emperor & Empress of Japan today.
Well spotted.
I believe this magnificent Cartier brooch was originally a wedding gift to the then Princess Elizabeth !

The Burmese Ruby tiara is not a particular favourite of mine either!

Fabulous new brooch and earrings and choker which seem to match. Any info?

Attachments

• IMG_0034.png
    IMG_0034.png
    883 KB · Views: 11
So, the Queen has worn two stunning thistle brooches on this visit.
Garden party
Whisky tasting :Celebrating 900 years of City of Edinburgh

So, the Queen has worn two stunning thistle brooches on this visit.
Garden party
Whisky tasting :Celebrating 900 years of City of Edinburgh
The Diamond Thistle Brooch is absolutely beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom