Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 2: June 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
beatrice wore this lovely dress at the polo the other day. i wonder who it is by. it looks great on her!

iceflower said:
Princess Beatrice and Dave Clark at the St. Regis International Cup, in time with Jaeger-LeCoulture
at Cowdray Park Polo Club, West Sussex, May 21, 2011.

Pic

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:

This looks really nice indeed! I like the shoes, the hairstyle & the dress is young and fun. Thumbs up!

Very nice. So, why does she pick the most awful hats? :ROFLMAO:

Discussion on Princesses Beatrice's hat being auctioned on Ebay can be found in the
Princesses Beatrice hat auctioned on ebay
thread

Princess Beatrice at the Chelsea Flower Show Press and VIP Day in London today, May 23,
wearing an elegant pink dress and nicely combined accessories in a reduced light colour.

Redheads and pink that always a great combination, I like it :)

** Full view ** With a black jacket ** Back view ** Close Up ** Shoes **

The colour of this dress is so perfect for hair colour. Excellent choice!

When Beatrice gets its right its out of the ballpark and than she picks those hats that distract from her outfits. If you look closely at the outfit she wore at William and Kate's wedding (at least the jacket) the outfit looks lovely IMO...and than she wears those over the top hats. I don't get it either.

Princess Beatrice at the Chelsea Flower Show Press and VIP Day in London today, May 23,
wearing an elegant pink dress and nicely combined accessories in a reduced light colour.

Exactly, I have nothing more to add. :) I like everything about this outfit. She looks great and that hairstyle is very feminine (though a bit messy, but that's no big deal here IMO). Thumbs up, definitely!

Last edited:
Love it! Looks better w/o the jacket, IMO. Stunning!

Great outfit! The cut, style and color of the dress looks great on her! Two thumbs up for Bea.

Finally Bea step it up, love the heels

I think Bea's dress is by Roland Mouret.

Last edited:
Princess Beatrice at Chelsea looked STUNNING! Stunningly good, that is. And i never thought i'd say that.

P.S. This is where i think Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's fashion threads should separate. The last couple of Beatrice's outfits were stunning and elegant. Eugenie, IMO, tries to be edgy and contemporary. I think their tastes are starting to diverge.

Last edited by a moderator:

Excellent
Everything is perfectly coordinated :rose2:

Last edited:
I love the dress, she pull sit off very well, I also like the shoes & clutch she matched with the outfit. I did not like the jacket with the dress, it looked off.

Princess Beatrice at Chelsea looked STUNNING! Stunningly good, that is. And i never thought i'd say that.

I agree, Bea looked lovely at RHS.

I agree with all of you all, I love the colour and the dress, everything looks lovely, she should wear more full colour insted of patterns!

No pictures here, but I found that Bea looked very nice at Epson, too!

Eugenie sadly chose an outfit - as so often - that would have looked good on a girl ten kilos less, if at all. The hat was quite old for her as well...

Well, I must say how lovely Princess Beatrice looks in these most recent photos! Just good, quality, simple styling with a single, bright jewel-like colour and plain accessories, without fuss or any nonsense and the result is excellent!

No pictures here, but I found that Bea looked very nice at Epson, too!

Eugenie sadly chose an outfit - as so often - that would have looked good on a girl ten kilos less, if at all. The hat was quite old for her as well...

I actually thought Eugenie looked very nice. I loved her hat. Then again I hate the whole headband-flower thing :lol:. As for her figure I felt this was one of her better outings in that regards as the dots were small so they didn't appear to me to make her look bigger. Then again I think she has a very nice figure she unfortunately doesn't always dress for it though. :sad:

I think B looked great @Chelsea and loved her outfit at the races infact both York girls looked great at the latter.

I think this dress really enhance her figure has she is now very slim, if she was ten kilos less she will disaper .-)) the colour is lovely, a very simple dress, that is all she needs, I love her new figure!

I love the dress, but purple jacket is too much for me. Mismatched accessories are not the best.

I love the outfit, I really want that dress. If anyone can find out where it's from they would be doing me a huge favour.

Loved Bea's hat at the service, today, and the color of her outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom