Alexandra, Countess of Frederiksborg, Current Events Part 1: September 2015 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Countess Alexandra has changed her middle-name.
After having visited a numerologist she has changed her middle-name from Christina to Emiliah.

Is it known why she has changed it?

I guess on advise from the number-shaman, she consulted.

I've never understood the concept of numerology. I can understand that some names may be unfortunate and it may be a good idea to change the name, but otherwise. To me numerology is akin to throwing bones up in the air and make decisions based on how they land.

I guess on advise from the number-shaman, she consulted.

I've never understood the concept of numerology. I can understand that some names may be unfortunate and it may be a good idea to change the name, but otherwise. To me numerology is akin to throwing bones up in the air and make decisions based on how they land.
Or she converted to Buddhism. (and Christina means "the disciple of Christ")

I read somewhere that she was thinking of changing her name because of all of the setbacks in her life, mostly in her love life.

Countess Alexandra has gone public with a new sweetheart. Let's hope she is more lucky this time.
It's the 60 year old Scotsman Malcom Offord. Businessman and politician (Conservative).
They met at a charity even in London early this summer.

Helle von Wildenrath Løvgreen, Alexandra's secretary, most unusual, adds this personal comment: "I've met him and I'm very thrilled on their behalf."

I do hope she has finally found happiness. JMHO, but I think she has very much regretted the divorce from Joachim -- especially in light of how her second marriage kinda blew-up.

Is it normal to go public about a three month old relationship? Did people see them together and they thought it was best to go public?

Countess Alexandra has gone public with a new sweetheart. Let's hope she is more lucky this time.
It's the 60 year old Scotsman Malcom Offord. Businessman and politician (Conservative).

Helle von Wildenrath Løvgreen, Alexandra's secretary, most unusual, adds this personal comment: "I've met him and I'm very thrilled on their behalf."

Good for her but why is her secretary even commenting? Some things can be private and no need to announce or comment. But then again the secretary commented on Felix's girlfriend even stating where they were vacationing at the moment. Like why????
Besides attention, I dont get it

Her private secretary strucks me as the most unconventional person for such a job…

I thought a private secretary for such a high profile person would want to protect that person and help keep as much things as possible private regarding the private life of the client…

Helle von Wildenrath Løvgreen strucks me as rather the opposite… She often sounds more like a pr-coach or a manager…

Anyway, i’m happy for Alexandra if she has found the love again !

Is it normal to go public about a three month old relationship? Did people see them together and they thought it was best to go public?
The magazine where this story originated, Her & Nu, is a gossip magazine. They probably have something about Alexandra and Offord being together and simply called to ask. And I suppose they simply decided to go public. Even if it admittedly is early days.

I don’t find it ver unusual. As others commented, her secretary likes to share personal information that is better not shared quite often. So, this remark fits very much with how she normally behaves.

I don’t find it ver unusual. As others commented, her secretary likes to share personal information that is better not shared quite often. So, this remark fits very much with how she normally behaves.
That's what the article says, hence me emphasizing it.

Back
Top Bottom