Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 2: June 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the video clip in Prince Phillip's 90th birthday thread.

The color is nice but all that lace is what I'm not liking. The jacket kind of put the outfit over the top also.

I have not seen a full viw pic of Bea's outfit. Can someone find one please?

I liked Beatrice & Eugenie's outfit today. Really love Eugenie's hat too.

She does! The hat is quite "lady", her hair is just lovely here and the rest of the outfit is also well-chosen, IMO. Thumbs up!
Eugenie's hat is actually cute, the colors suit her well, but I'm not sure about the skirt/dress...

Beatrice's overall looked really nice but it did age her a bit, maybe the dress. I loved her hat & the simplicity of it.

She does! The hat is quite "lady", her hair is just lovely here and the rest of the outfit is also well-chosen, IMO. Thumbs up!
Eugenie's hat is actually cute, the colors suit her well, but I'm not sure about the skirt/dress...
I, for once, really like Princess Eugenie's entire outfit. I think I adore the little green hat enough to enjoy the entire ensemble. :D

Love both girls today, can't wait for the next few days.

Today both sisters looks lovely :)

Is it just me or does the dress/skirt that Eugenie wore today similar to the dress/skirt Beatrice wore to the wedding on Saturday. Just different colours?

It isn't just you, Zonk. It looks the same to me, as well! And to be honest, it doesn't look any better in a different color. Just imho, of course...

Someone needs to help these girls with their fashion choices. It's fine to experiment but too often they get it wrong and it is easy to get a reputation for bad fashion. Beatrice looked better today though a bit drab, IMO.

They looked better today than they have done as of late. We should at least commend them on that!

I couldn't agree more, Princess of D. Unfortunately, they both get it wrong more often than right... and they already have a bad reputation when it comes to fashion. There is always something just a bit off.

It isn't just you, Zonk. It looks the same to me, as well! And to be honest, it doesn't look any better in a different color. Just imho, of course...

Mine too.

Eugenie seems to like full skirts, yet I think an A-line would suit her better.
And both the green and the purple lace dresses look garish.

However, I like the little green hat, too.

I think Beatrice looks frumpy in her outfit, it adds years!.

Loved Bea and Eugenie at Ascot- very ladylike

Though Beatrice looked lovely but Eugenie isn't quite getting it yet - but she is only 21.

In these straightened times, and when the Duchesses of Cornwall and Cambridge are so clearly and actively recycling their clothes, it is interesting to see that the York girls are rarely seen to repeat their outfits for when they appear with the royal family. Reactions?

Maybe its because they don't have as high a profile as the Duchess of Cambridge and Cornwalls. They don't have the same number of engagements so they don't have to retry their wardrobe.

Plus Beatrice has undergone a weight loss, which is always a legitimate reason to spruce up ones wardrobe IMO.:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom