Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 13: June 2022 - June 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was not expecting to Eugenie at the coronation due to her pregnancy, but I love her outfit. The navy outfit looked great on her.

Beatrice's outfit is a gorgeous color on her too.

I love what Beatrice is wearing. Poor Eugenie..her dress is cute but a little too tight.

They both look beautiful. I prefer Beatrice's outfit to Eugenie's though.

Here's a glimpse at what Beatrice wore at the coronation concert on Sunday, Eugenie didn't change after the Big Lunch they attended:

** instagram post **

And Beatrice at Oscar's First Book Prize Winner Announcement today, May 9:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Eugenie was out for lunch in Notting Hill yesterday, May 13, wearing a nice velvet coat:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Back view **

And on May 10 Eugenie visited The Archbishop's School in Canterbury wearing a lovely print dress:

** Full view ** Full view **

Last edited:
Beatrice at the Chelsea Flower Show yesterday, May 23:

** Pic **

A lovely spring look for Beatrice at the Hill House Home UK launch dinner at The National Gallery yesterday, May 25:

What a pretty dress . The pattern is not overwhelming and I think pairing it with this jacket is a great choice. She’s fast becoming one of favourite royals to watch for fashion choices. A few years back, that would have been for the wrong reasons!

Beatrice's fashion sense has improved so much of late!
She used to choose whatever was trendy, regardless of whether it suited her, but now she selects clothing that flatters!

Well-done.

:previous: I believe Beatrice has a very tender heart and finally, having suffered years and years of nasty write-ups about her clothes, hair, etc. it is lovely to see that she is finally comfortable in her own skin so to speak and dressing the way I believe she has always wanted to. I think Beatrice taste has always run toward the ultra-feminine while "fashion" did not.

Now I think she dresses for herself and, while her clothes are very feminine, they are also very flattering and she rocks waisted skirts with gathering and I believe her marriage has given her an enormous gift of unconditional support and she has bloomed, finally secure enough to say, "who cares what the DM says".

Her opening salvo was at her wedding, smack in the middle of Covid with all its many restrictions on numbers, etc. and I have to admit I loved her loaned gala gown from her Granny turned into an awesome wedding dress, and "Granny's tiara" looked wonderful on her even if she couldn't have a fabulous updo to cushion it. All in all, she and Edo and looked so happy in the few photos they released. Her wedding dress suited her perfectly in a way that would be hard to replicate, not having any extended family and friends, she could have kept the photos entirely private and planned an extravaganza later.

But her wedding is when she staked her claim as the one and only, original princess bride. She looked so happy in the photos of she, Edo and her grandparents and didn't treat it like it was merely a dress rehearsal, but rather a beautiful, romantic wedding and she didn't care what anyone else thought, said or wrote about it. It was a long time coming but buoyed by the love of Edo and her family, Beatrice is finally sartorially equal to her charity causes and the media now spend more time mentioning them because there isn't anything to rag on about the way she dresses.

If the worst they could come up with was her wearing second-hand clothes, I think the line for Queen Elizabeth's hand-me-downs would have stretched far up the Mall. Modern royal reporters didn't do their homework and somehow missed that when QEII was young, she was a bright and shining young woman, dressed by the top couturiers of her time.

Second-hand or recycled has never been more amazing than that.

A lovely spring look for Beatrice at the Hill House Home UK launch dinner at The National Gallery yesterday, May 25:

Beatrice looks lovely in this dress and I agree with others that her sense of style and what suits her has improved enormously. I don't know if it's the influence of her husband or increased confidence (or both) but her outfits are more hits than misses these days.

Beatrice looks lovely, it's a beautiful dress.

Beatrice looks fabulous!

Another bow, but for some reason it works on her???

Wow! Beatrice looks beautiful. Love it.

She looks very cute, but pending other pictures I think a lighter colored sash and bow might have worked better.

I like Beatrice's dress, although I think that black belt ruins the look.

She looks beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom