Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 13: June 2022 - June 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the Laura Ashley look of the dress, but the hat is all wrong.

That made me smile. The hat, frilly, high neckline. flowery print with the butcher sleeves is all a bit too much for my taste.

Yes, but it is Ascot. It's supposed to be too much! ;)

I do agree, but it needs the various components to work well together, and in this case they don’t.

She looks very lovely. It’s a gorgeous dress and the hat suits it perfectly.nI like her hair styled this way.

Beatrice looks absolutely lovely today! I'm so glad to see her in something a little more traditional and less statement. Her fashion sense has truly matured over the last few years.

This is lovely, what a perfect choice. The hat and dress work so well together, and Beatrice looks wonderful.

Lovely look for Princess Beatrice.

Great look for Beatrice. And what a contrast to how she would have been dressed 7-8 years ago!

Her style is getting better and better, great out fit !

I love Monique L'huillier designs and that dress is gorgeous on Beatrice, as is her elaborate ponytail.

Not crazy about that style of hat but it doesn't bring down her look.

When I remember Beatrice's pre-Edoardo appearances at Ascot, I can hardly believe this is the same young woman.;)

She is looking very fabulous these days.

Not keen on the jacket with this dress. I don’t think the pictures are particularly flattering.

Not convinced about the dress - it looks like a cross between a school uniform summer frock and a deckchair.

Really awful all around. Bad hair, too big of a striped dress and jacket too much. Shoes are nice

I agree, it's just an all around messy look. Especially after her recent win streak.

Beatrice has pretty much nailed dress up events but her more casual appearances still leave much to be desired.:ermm:

The top could look fantastic on a different skirt or trousers, but it’s not working for me. Love that shade of pink on her though. Love the shoes.

Beatrice seems to have become fond of those balloon-like sleeves lately but that top is more suited to a party, with a pair of grey or black pants iMO.

I don't hate it, but I also don't love it. It's a rather busy little dress .

Beatrice seems to favor "quirky" fashion for non formal events which is unfortunate imho.

In any case, $1830 is outrageous for that dress!:ohmy:

The lower section of the dress is fine, if it were a skirt, I’d love it, but then the decoration on the bodice is too heavy especially combined with the busy sleeve. The total effect is way too fussy for my taste .

I love it because it suits Beatrice's mood. For all the slings and arrows that have come her way, she has been the ultimate example of grace under pressure and has, just like Princess Victoria, a megawatt smile which is almost always on display. She looks radiant and that is the ultimate accessory.

I love it because it suits Beatrice's mood. For all the slings and arrows that have come her way, she has been the ultimate example of grace under pressure and has, just like Princess Victoria, a megawatt smile which is almost always on display. She looks radiant and that is the ultimate accessory.

@MARG: Well said.

Beatrice endured years of negative press, with grace. She appears to be a confident and happy young lady, well done to her.

The dress is lovely, too!

I think the dress is hideous but she looks OK in it. She's young enough to wear something like that on a night out. Her biggest fashion mistakes have been wearing things that don't suit or flatter her but this isn't one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom