Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 13: June 2022 - June 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume it's linen: it creases like mad. Nice colour on her, though.

Beatrice and Eugenie at Royal Ascot today, June 19 - Eugenie recycled a white dress, not really made for her, but her hat is cute, Beatrice wore the same beautiful Zimmermann dress the Duchess of Edinburgh wore for the Order of the Garter service a few days ago:

** Eugenie ** Eugenie ** Eugenie ** Beatrice ** Beatrice **

Beatrice and Eugenie at Royal Ascot today, June 19 - Eugenie recycled a white dress, not really made for her, but her hat is cute, Beatrice wore the same beautiful Zimmermann dress the Duchess of Edinburgh wore for the Order of the Garter service a few days ago:

Beatrice would have been perfect with an updo.

Beatrice has come a long way in the last decade. Well done!

I’m not too keen on Beatrice’s hat .I think the ‘halo’ is a little too wide . I agree an updo might have been better. The dress is lovely though.
Eugenie looks lovely in her hat . I quite like the dress but perhaps not the best style for her.

Last edited:

That looks like the same ugly hat that Princess Nina of Greece wore yesterday. It looks like a mortarboard. All that's missing is a "24" on it to signify the graduation year. If Eugenie wore a different hat, she'd get a 10/10 from me.

Beatrice’s outfit is lovely- pretty soft colors, fit nicely. I especially love her head piece. It just looks beautiful on her.

Eugenie’s outfit is okay. Surprisingly- I really like her hat. I usually don’t much care for that style, but it looked really good on her.

Eugenie's wedding emerald earrings really seem to match her eyes. SHe looked lovely, Beatrice looked magnificent.

I’m not too keen on Beatrice’s hat .I think the ‘halo’ is a little too wide . I agree an updo might have been better. The dress is lovely though.
Eugenie looks lovely in her hat . I quite like the dress but perhaps not the best style for her.
The Royal Enclosure has "rules" on the size of hats. They have to be at least 4" wide IIRC, so it couldn't have been much smaller.

Beatrice's whole look was beautiful! Love the style and color on her. Eugenie's, not so much.

That's a far lovelier hat than the one she wore a few days ago. I also love the green of her dress. It works well with her coloring.

Wow Bea, she really went for it this year. Love all of her looks at Ascot!

Really lovely. I’m sure the sunny weather has helped, but the royal ladies have looked splendid this year.

A nice choice for Beatrice at Royal Ascot today, June 21:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **
I wish she would dress her hair more than she does, either in some kind of bun or draped over her shoulders. It is almost like the hair is an after thought and she ties it back at the last minute. She has beautiful hair.

I'm often surprised by how much Beatrice's style has improved in the last few years.
The press used to make fun of her, and the criticism was deserved. But now, she looks elegant and the clothes she chooses flatter her.

That green dress is lovely!

I don't think press critism of a young girls fashion sense is in any way justified.
It may not be justified, but it happens frequently. And it is very unpleasant for the victims.

It may not be justified, but it happens frequently. And it is very unpleasant for the victims.
You said it was deserved. Criticism, and the way they treated them, never is. Fashion is also personal. And no it doesn’t happen frequently anymore. Thankfully they have pulled their necks over that kind of thing…which means the consumer doesn’t stand for it.

Time to close this thread. New thread can be found here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom