Princess Stephanie Current Events 1 : Oct.2002 - Oct.2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...you're all very nice guys.
Lets have some talk about this beautiful princess.
What do you guys think of her foundation against AIDS?
I think its a wonderful thing to be done.
And Stephanie seemed very busy the last days b4 christmas doing all her charity-work, she's great in this and the people really seem to love her for that and for her simplicity.
Have you seen the pics of her christmas-decoration outside her caravan?
If not I'll try to post them soon. She really seems to be a fun-girl.

Si

She just moved into her new appartment, 200 square meters, 1.2 million euros, Seaside Plaza, Monaco

Originally posted by simon@Dec 26th, 2003 - 8:41 pm
She just moved into her new appartment, 200 square meters, 1.2 million euros, Seaside Plaza, Monaco
And here are the pictures ...

Polfoto - Monaco. December 23, 2003. Princess Stephanie of Monaco moved from her huge van for the most luxurious residence of the city of Monaco, the Seaside Plaza. She found a new flat of 200 square meters for 1,2 millions of Euros. 'James Bond' actor, Roger Moore is one of her neighbours. She moved alone because her husband Adans Peres is actually on his German tour with his circus. She also left her last appartment which was in the old city of Monaco. This is a new beginning for her and Adans.

Attachments

• Ch097903_guest.jpg
    Ch097903_guest.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 198
  • Ch097902_guest.jpg
    Ch097902_guest.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 178
  • Ch097905_guest.jpg
    Ch097905_guest.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 217
  • Ch097904_guest.jpg
    Ch097904_guest.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 173
  • Ch097914_guest.jpg
    Ch097914_guest.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 276
  • Ch097912_guest.jpg
    Ch097912_guest.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 240
  • Ch097909_guest.jpg
    Ch097909_guest.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 294
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the news and the pictures ;) Stephanie looks very happy with this new apartment. I like the outer facade.

What would you say the security is for Stephanie in a building such as this? Obviously with Roger Moore as a neighbour it is not just any building that your average person could move into. But I would imagine that security for Stephaine and her family might be harder in an apartment than in a two- or three-storey home.

Does anyone know what floor Stephanie and Adans' apartment is on, too?

Polfoto - Auron-France, January 1, 2004. Princess Stephanie of Monaco spends a skiing vacation in Auron for the new year with her children.

Attachments

• steph_adans_1.jpg
    steph_adans_1.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 265
  • steph_adans_2.jpg
    steph_adans_2.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 218
  • steph_adans_3.jpg
    steph_adans_3.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 264
  • steph_adans_4.jpg
    steph_adans_4.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 228
  • steph_adans_5.jpg
    steph_adans_5.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 194
Great photos. Love those ski glasses. A little big though.

Thank you montecarlo and Dennism.

There are some more at Polfoto, but I thought these were the best ones. You can see things most clearly in these picturse.

I thought the little girl in the blue snowsuit was Camille, but I wasn't sure. Thank you for clearing that up.

I can't see Adans in the new pics :eek: Maybe he was in another place at the skiing station or probably he was working at the Circus he works at.

Originally posted by montecarlo@Dec 23rd, 2003 - 1:21 pm
Moosey60: Princess Stephanie looks...odd wearing that bikini...a little inappropriate? is it just me or does Camille have a lack-of in the clothes department? Seems a little...airy?

Monte Carlo: I can't imagine Caroline and Stephanie wearing thongs and bikinis. One of them is almost 50 and the other 40. Plus, they have children....HOW EMBARRASSING!!!....As for Camille, she was wearing a pale pink swimsuit.

Kittencrews: The real question is...where is Steph's swimsuit??

Monte Carlo: If Stephanie wants to wear thongs infront of her husband then, that's fine, but not infront of her daughters!!! Stephanie, you need to start showing them a little more respect!

Paulette: Princess Stephanie visits the Monaco Hospital.

Monte Carlo: Thanks for the pictures, Paulette!
I have to say I don't see anything wrong with Stephanie or Caroline wearing bikinis if they want to. They both have the bodies for it, for a little while yet anyway. It's part of that European easygoing attitude toward sea bathing and sunning - wear as little as possible because it feels better that way, and who cares? It's a natural state.

Princess Stephanie - 20040115

colourpress.com

Monte Carlo, Monaco - Monte Carlo international Circus Festival. The opening ceremony Photo: Maxppp/Olivier Almondo

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 318
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 295
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 320
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 304
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 295
Princess Stephanie looks very happy with her husband :) I'm sure she missed her father a lot.

I just love those scarves. Such nice detail.

this has been taken I think last 2002.
I love Princess Stephanie's look in this picture because she looks fresh, radiant and happy.
One of my best loved pics of her.

Attachments

• ste1.jpg
    ste1.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 179
Princess Stephanie celebrates Sainte Devote: 1/26/04

IBL

Attachments

• 751402_07.jpg
    751402_07.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 333
  • 751402_06.jpg
    751402_06.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 317
  • 751402_05.jpg
    751402_05.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 313
  • 751402_02.jpg
    751402_02.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 305
  • IML_DEVOTE08.JPG
    IML_DEVOTE08.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 183
Just a reminder guys, please post the link to the picture rather then the actual picture, unless it's a personal photo you have. Thank you :)

Stephanie turns 39 today...( wow....that's amazing).....so....HAPPY Bday to you, 'lil fish.....Love ya..... :heart: :heart: :heart:

Originally posted by Alexandria@Jan 21st, 2004 - 7:35 pm
Polfoto 21-01-2004. Monaco, January 20, 2004. Princess Stephanie of Monaco with her brother Prince Albert attend last day of the 28th Monte-Carlo International Circus Festival.
Is that a tattoo on her right wrist?
I apologize if this is common knowledge to Stephanie fans, I am a little behind the times.

Originally posted by Lady Jean+Feb 4th, 2004 - 3:23 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lady Jean @ Feb 4th, 2004 - 3:23 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Alexandria@Jan 21st, 2004 - 7:35 pm
Polfoto 21-01-2004. Monaco, January 20, 2004. Princess Stephanie of Monaco with her brother Prince Albert attend last day of the 28th Monte-Carlo International Circus Festival.
Is that a tattoo on her right wrist?
I apologize if this is common knowledge to Stephanie fans, I am a little behind the times. [/b][/quote]
i assume you are referring to the sun bracelet tattooed on her right wrist?! yep its just one of her tattoos ;)

My plan for the Princely family: :flower:

1.Give them a few courses on how to behave in public: no string bikinis, no peeing in public, no assaulting photographers...etc

2. Give Stephanie, Charlotte, and Andrea a make-over. Show them how to shop for appropriate clothing, how to accentuate there best features...etc.

3. Put them to work...charities, visits..and so on.

4. Get Albert to marry a beautiful woman( no past please)

5. Keep up there new lifestyle.

~~~ They need to bring back class and grace to the family :flower:

1,2,3,5, Sure, some of this can be done. Maybe Caroline will do more with UNESCO.

4. Good luck there.

1. I agree... behavior, urinating, but the "no strings" I don't mind the strings... but thongs are out... the only one in the family that should be wearing a thong is Charlotte, but I don't think she should either!!

2. YES!!! Stephanie's too old for what she's been seen in, I liked Charlotte when she was more conservative, even though she is just following trends now, so I can't blame her. And Andrea he's great... I love his style!! But trim the locks!

3. Well they do charities, but mostly in Monaco and it's not a big deal country so they don't get much credit!

4. I'll pray...

5. YEP!

Pauline was there too! Does anyone know where they were? It looks like a theme park to me, I'm not sure though. Anyway, in these pictures Camille looks exactly like her grandmother Grace.

i want to take camille out of those photos and squeeze her very hard!!! so cuuuuttteee... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by montecarlo@Feb 12th, 2004 - 9:23 am
Pauline was there too! Does anyone know where they were? It looks like a theme park to me, I'm not sure though. Anyway, in these pictures Camille looks exactly like her grandmother Grace.
I think she looks nothing like Grace! ;) And I think she never did!

Isn't that the most beautiful dress you've ever seen on Stephanie? She really looks like a serene princess in those two pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom