Princess Madeleine, Current Events Part 5: January 2006 - January 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people (www.glife.se) have reported that they saw princess Madeleine in Båstad (=Swedens St Tropez :) ) yesterday. She was spotted in a candy store...

As almost the entire population on Stureplan heads south this week, Båstad is full of Madde- clones, so we cant know for sure.
But she must be back in Sweden... Tomorrow she will be at her sisters birthday celebrations in Borgholm

Last edited:
Fascinating! I changed Madeleine´s eyewhite and teeth in 2 pics more towards yellow/grey (not that older ppl wouldn´t bleach their teeth either and not that young ppl never have yellow teeth...but the natural process is, that they get darker with age) and doesn´t she look (esp. in the left pic) as if she would go straight towards the magic 40 :confused: :rolleyes:
Hm, I should show this graphic to my mum, who teases me, because I´m still so pale this summer :rolleyes: ;)
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/5376/agingcu6.jpg (the original pics were from Rex)

Last edited:
Will that take her up until December this year?

Thanks.

Madeleine certainly seems to like child-oriented organizations. She's a patron of My Big Day, interned at UNICEF, and now she's going to intern at the World Childhood's Foundation. I'm guessing she's staying in Sweden for Jonas who's going to work at a law firm in Stockholm. Maybe she also misses her family. :flowers:

Thanks for the info, Grandduchess!

GrandDuchess said:
The Royal Court has today announced Princess Madeleine's plans for this autumn. She will take a master's class in organisation and leadership at Stockholm University and also intern at the World Childhood Foundation's headquarters in Stockholm.

http://www.royalcourt.se/ovrigt/pressrum/hovetmeddelar/aretsmeddelanden/5.15b204310cb5c03d5680002125.html

Since you are always so (pre)informed, I wonder, if you have you have maybe heard, when she is going to visit one of the projects Childhood or UNICEF is patron of?

It would be a good idea for Madeleine to do such a trip IMO, studying all this from her plush life in either Stockholm and New York does not give the same knowledge as experiencing it first hand. I think Märtha Louise (who is in the same position) was about the same age when she started travelling by herslef (If I remeber correctly she visited refugees in the Ivory coast alone when she was 21)

And from what I get from Madeleines comments she wants to do the royal thing full time, then it is about time to start with it now, to get some more experience:flowers: Victoria is going to be quite busy with her diplomat program and Carl Philip will live abroad part of this autumn, then alot will fall on the King and Queen and then it would be nice if she could help out a little more.(atleast try to gather up more engagements than Lilian who is more than 90) the family is not so big, atleast until they start getting married

Gita said:
Will that take her up until December this year?

Thanks.
University courses usually ends in mid- january. I´m not sure about this one... But its great she´s back in Sweden. Lets hope for some more news about her. And perhaps more official duties?

Larzen said:
It would be a good idea for Madeleine to do such a trip IMO, studying all this from her plush life in either Stockholm and New York does not give the same knowledge as experiencing it first hand. I think Märtha Louise (who is in the same position) was about the same age when she started travelling by herslef (If I remeber correctly she visited refugees in the Ivory coast alone when she was 21)

And from what I get from Madeleines comments she wants to do the royal thing full time, then it is about time to start with it now, to get some more experience:flowers: Victoria is going to be quite busy with her diplomat program and Carl Philip will live abroad part of this autumn, then alot will fall on the King and Queen and then it would be nice if she could help out a little more.(atleast try to gather up more engagements than Lilian who is more than 90) the family is not so big, atleast until they start getting married

I agree with you. It would be nice to see her taking up more Royal Engagments and going out in the field so to speak and experiencing Humanitarian work first hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
cindygirl said:
Hallo everyone! Hope you all have a nice day. Found this articel today at Aftonbladet.se

http://img.aftonbladet.se/noje/0608/29/SONDAG-27s00-maddestor-509.jpg
Photo of IBL

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/noje/story/0,2789,875208,00.html

It´s about Madeleine has been voted to the most beatyfull women in Sweden by 70 000 people, readers to Aftonbladet. It also says that this wasn´t the first time she has been voted for the most beatyfull woman in Sweden.

Ok, I MUST ask this, because I really wonder. Could it be, that Swedes have a soft spot for tacky looking women? I generally wonder, not just in connection with Madeleine (but with other experiences...e.g. in connection with the fashion this von Sydow gal presents...or with this pseudo drag queen Silvstedt high up in the list) And in connection with Madeleine, I wonder if she profits a) from her status (princess...wow!...oh!...special!) and from her look in younger years (17-19y). Nooo, I don´t think she is ugly now! She is far away from that. But the most beautiful woman in Sweden??
http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/0605/15/NYHETER-15s10-madde-937_438.jpg

I know, that we have all a different taste and though I wonder, why so many ppl can´t see the greater more exclusive beauty in her elder sister (Not, that I would suggest her as Sweden´s most beautiful, but for me she has much more to offer than Madeleine and I wonder why ppl don´t share my opinion:sad: )

:lol: :lol: I wonder more why über hot matcho man Mikael Persbrant is so far behind girly Frederik Ljungberg, are the swedes not in to violent men who cheats on their girlfirend in public:ermm: but still oh so manly:wub::wub:

I do agree Victoria is more beautiful than Madeleine, especially when she makes an effort, and because the excessive tanning is beginning to make its mark on Madelines face. But it seems peroxide blond gives you extra points on this list.

But Victoria Silvstedt:glare: :blink: she is like the eptimome of tacky, or is there also extra points for big plastic breasts that always seems to be about to fall out of her barely there dresses:wacko:

I think Victoria and Madeleine are both beautiful in their own ways. I think Madeleine was voted "Most Beautiful" because she has more "fashion sense" than her sister. Victoria is very pretty when she tries but there were many times when her ponytail and funky glasses (they looked like sunglasses but really weren't) got in the way. Madeleine is much prettier though when she's not so tan....

I definitely have to disagree with you guys. Beauty comes in many forms but referring to just physical beauty I think Madeleine has the best looks out of the two sisters. She has much more smaller and finer features than her sister. I am sure Victoria is a very sweet person but Madeleine definitely has the look people are looking for when judging physical beauty and I dont think blonde hair or blue eyes have anything to do with it because it is the face that counts in my opinion.

have she done any event for her patronchip Europa Nostra

how many visits has she done to her dukdoms, can somone name the events
she did one in Gävle 2003, did she not this year to the other dukedom

Josefine said:
how many visits has she done to her dukdoms, can somone name the events
she did one in Gävle 2003, did she not this year to the other dukedom

During autumn 2004, Princess Madeleine made her second official visit to her duchy, this time to Hälsingland. She visited a number of farms of culture historic interest and presented the European cultural heritage prize Europa Nostra to one of them.

In the autumn 2005, The Princess took part in a historical building seminar in Gävle and visited the “Folk Art" exhibition at the Hälsingland Museum and also presented the "Gold Rider" prize in Hudiksvall.

Princess Madeleine. September 2005:
http://img423.imageshack.us/my.php?image=princessmadeleineprovince62mp.jpg
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=195723&d=1126296260
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=195940&d=1126367043
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=195941&d=1126367043

Last edited:
sandra1 said:
i can't see this pic. can you post it again? please.

the pic from kiev is beautiful. she is a very natural beauty.

Sandra1, here is the picture from a visit to Hälsingland in September 2005 (credits: yahoo).
And yes, the pics from Kiev are indeed very beautiful. I just wish there were more of them... Let's hope that Princess Madeleine and Prince Carl Philip will attend at the opening of Parlament on 3rd of October :flowers:

PS: The whole (1 h) review of the Royal year 2005 (Året med kungafamiljen) is online through svt.se. No password is required. Among other things you will be able to see Princess Madeleine in Hälsingland and the exhibition about princesses at the royal palace in Stockholm. In order to open/watch this 1 hour video go to the www.google.com and type: Kungafamiljen berättar om året som gått

Nothing new since her visit to Ukraine at the beginning of September :sad:

Perhaps Princess Madeleine will be able to attent the Opening of Parlament 2006, which will take place on Tuesday 3 October. The King is the only one that has an active role in this event and the other members of the Royal Family are only in attendance. Princess Madeleine did not attend last year (there were King, Queen, Crown Princess, Princess Lilian and Prince Carl Philip) but let's hope that she will be there this year..

Upcoming events in October

With reference to the information provided by GrandDuchess Princess Madeleine (and her family) will attend at an Opening of Parlament :flowers:

Tuesday 3/10

1. Attendance at a church service connected to the Opening of Parliament
2. The Opening of Parliament (The Parliament House, Stockholm)
3. Attendance at a concert connected to the Opening of Parliament (The Concert Hall, Stockholm)

I'm sure there will be a lot of pictures from this event. Please note that all the information and photos will be posted: "The Opening of Parliament 2005 & 2006" (under Sweden). It seems that Princess Madeleine is very busy in the first week of October. After the Opening of Parlament there are following events:

Thursday 5/10 – Friday 6/10

> H.M. The Queen, H.R.H. Princess Madeleine
The Annual Meeting of World Childhood Foundation (The Royal Palace of Stockholm)

Sunday 8/10

> H.R.H. The Crown Princess, H.R.H. Princess Madeleine
Attendance at a Festive High Mass (Stockholm Cathedral, Stockholm)

Let's hope a lot of pictures from these two events too :flowers:

Last edited:
http://www.expressen.se/index.jsp?a=701302

It´s an artical about what she do theese days. forexample that she studies at Stockholms university. It also says where she likes to go out for a coffee; café creme and Café mocco. Where she likes to shop; Gucci, H&M and Zara.
And so on...

It´s from Expressen.

Riksdag

03-10-2006 Stockholm Cathedral (Storkyrkan) princess Madeleine at the Stockholm Cathedral and Riksdag in for the opening of the 2006/07 parliamentary session.

Photos from PPE Agency and Polfoto

what a beauthiful photo's!!! the first en the third are the best!

yes,a very very beautiful woman. how do they do it???just genes or what??

new engagements

kaydura0717 said:
She looks so pretty. I hope she does more engagements.

Princess Madeleine has already another engagement on Sunday, 8 October. This time with her sister. I don't know whether there will be any pics from this event (if anyone will find them, please post them at this forum too).

Sunday 8/10

> H.R.H. The Crown Princess, H.R.H. Princess Madeleine
Attendance at a Festive High Mass
Stockholm Cathedral, Stockholm

I hope there will be some pics! :flowers: Madeleine looks so nice and in combination with Victoria is the best combination for photographers :lol:
Thank you for light news Tartucat! :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom