Princess Leonor, Princess of Asturias, Fashion & Style Part 1: October 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's nicer when she smiles, but she has better colors, imho.

Perfection!
Did she dye her hair brown?

She looks lovely!

I don’t know if it’s just me but it feels as if Leonor went from being a young girl/pre teen and then suddenly a woman! No in between lol
And I'm still waiting for her royal gala tiara and gown moment to consolidate her entry into the big royal spheres.

Much better look for Leonor; her hair looks blonde again.

Not my taste, I perferred Sofias outfit. In the videos, I am surprised that Leonors posture is not good, she's slouching, maybe because of the heels. In the military always spot on.

I agree with her posture. She's not used to wearing heels, and when she does she feels uncomfortable. Well, she has many years ahead to get used to it.

I like her outfit as a whole but her hair was spot on, so full and healthy (and blonde again, I think its because of the style and perhaps beauty products as well gave another color effect previous in the day).

I like her outfit as a whole but her hair was spot on, so full and healthy (and blonde again, I think its because of the style and perhaps beauty products as well gave another color effect previous in the day).
I'm not so sure; it could really have been the color of the suit giving the illusion that her hair is much darker. Partly why I said it was a decent suit but the color was not flattering on her.

A slight outfit!

Nice soft colours and perfect for summer!

Last edited by a moderator:
A very smart looking outfit on Leonor and a lovely hairstyle too.

That’s an awful color on her. Really does not suit.

very comfy outfit and the teeth are perfect now.

Princess of Girona events on July 10
Fun, event appropriate outfit. I love this color on Leonor. And Sofia looks very nice as well.

I will add that I always enjoy whenever Leonor does some variant of that particular hairstyle: it's cute and seems to work well for her, and since the 'pulling pieces back' is a bit girlish, we may not see it forever... (So it can be appreciated while it's there).

Love it! Young and fun yet dressy. Beautiful hair and earrings,don’t like black shoes

...I think it needed either that bodice or the sleeves, but not both. Navy is a lovely color on her, though.

Back
Top Bottom