Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 18: November 2020 - May 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pleased to see her making another appearance so soon after the last one. I like the dress and the style works well. I just wish it was a brighter colour.

Beautiful dress and happy she has brought Gabriella with her too !

Those are beautiful pictures! I love how happy Princess Gabriel is with her smiling mom! I love both of their dresses and everything about them and the pictures!

Thank you for posting the links Eya

Charlene and Gabriella look elegant at the Monte-Carlo Fashion Week; they are both dressed beautifully!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Charlene's pixie-cut hair and here she is able to show that it can be beautifully styled. Her white dress is an amazing work of art with its mix of white jersey shot with a tiny translucent thread and the ivory chiffon (or some such) and she glows. She is very fortunate that she can wear white and other very pale colours where others would look washed out.

Gabrielle looks so sweet wearing her first formal evening gown and I love the detail on the right shoulder. It just adds a little girl touch.

The Princess looked beautiful and a really elegant look!

I love Charlene's pixie-cut hair and here she is able to show that it can be beautifully styled. Her white dress is an amazing work of art with its mix of white jersey shot with a tiny translucent thread and the ivory chiffon (or some such) and she glows. She is very fortunate that she can wear white and other very pale colours where others would look washed out.

Gabrielle looks so sweet wearing her first formal evening gown and I love the detail on the right shoulder. It just adds a little girl touch.

I agree with everything you say Marg. And Prss Charlene looks relaxed and genuinely happy. Her daughter is growing so fast.

Princess Charlene was looking lovely today at the GP. Bright and bold colours really suit her. Well done Charlene!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't say I'm a fan of the top but other than that the Princess looks nice.

I'm on the fence about the outfit as well, but I think she looks good in it. I envy her tall, athletic figure. I don't think many could pull this look off.

Mostly, I'm very glad to see her smile and the light in her eyes. It's a relief to see her feeling obviously better. :flowers:

I think it is a bit too strict, it doesn't show her wonderful figure.

I love the bold design of the tunic top but would have preferred a slightly shorter length.

Nice colour just not keen on the design,

Although it’s not an outfit I particularly like, it’s just great to have one of the more interesting fashionable royals back in the public eye.

Great jumpsuit with very interesting back. A little long. She looks so calm and healthy and her hairdo and earrings are fabulous

Charlene in black (or dark navy) watching the procession for the feast of Corpus Christi today, June 16:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
What a fun dress.
I like her haircolour. It gives her an elf lile vibe.

Nice colour but don't like the design of the dress.

I like the colour and the jewellery is perfect with this style. Great to see her looking so good.

The style is different but HSH makes it work. She looks fantastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom