Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 18: November 2020 - May 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dress and hairstyle are really nice just not too keen on the Christmas decoration around her neck.

Princess Charlene looked lovely and the coat was perfect for a Winters night.

A lovely look for Charlene - great in red. Would be a good coat to recycle for Christmas this year.

The beret adds a splash of colour to the all black outfit but I'm not sure if it actually does anything for the look.

A bit underwhelmed.

What's the point in getting a hairstyle that's so awful you have to go out in public wearing hats to cover it up? Totally bizarre. The outfit is horrible too.

Agree the outfit is totally yucky IMO the beret the glasses the mask very spooky something has too go there

Rather a theatrical look with the large cross and solid black. I like the beret and it’s contrasting colour but I don’t see this event as a fashion show so I would have preferred to see something less dramatic.

I really like the haircut, it is such a bold statement, her state of independence. Too bad that we don't see if she let it grow out already or if she's keeping it for longer.

Nice colour matching by the Princess and her husband.
Really like red/black coat she wore last night.

What's the point in getting a hairstyle that's so awful you have to go out in public wearing hats to cover it up? Totally bizarre. The outfit is horrible too.

Maybe she has come to the realization of how ghastly it looks. She herself acknowledged in a recent interview that it hadn't been exactly well-received. And despite her defiant " it's my decision" response...she is letting it grow out.:ermm:

Except for the scarlet beret, she looks like a nun.
I don't like it at all.

If it hadn't been for the trousers being too long and the mannish looking waistcoat she would have looked fine. Kudos too to her hairdresser who has actually done a good job at covering up the shaven part of her hair.

The Princess looks nice even with 90's boyband hairstyle ,the stylist have done amazing work.

Nice color combination, but it is a bit to boxy, looking. The pants is to long. The front of her hair looks fine, but the back is like someone put a bowl on her head and cut around it.

Nice color combination, but it is a bit to boxy, looking. The pants is to long. The front of her hair looks fine, but the back is like someone put a bowl on her head and cut around it.

I know, it looked nice from the front but I don't think there was much that could be done about the back, it will just need to grow back in.

Also noted, Charlene has modified her haircut to a symmetrical side shave with full bangs on top. Very short but it looks good on her.

Looks like an overgrown school uniform on Charlene, not a fan of this look from her at all.

IMO, the slight adaptation of the haircut does nothing to improve it. Here in the UK, we used to call it the basin cut! It would be unfair to comment on the outfit as it is a uniform and it’s good to see her embracing this.

I am becoming very strongly annoyed with this Charlene I loved her style up to her engagement and this photo she appears to be almost laughing at her role as a very fortunate woman. I just.have such strong feelings about the role of a Princess etc perhaps I am too old fashioned but I think the hair cut is repulsive and getting more so .... I am off to work at 0200 so maybe I am a cranky but oh dear

She looks sharp. Great outfit from head to toe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally I've always preferred long hair and not a fan of short hair. Regarding Princess Charlene, this newest version is much better than the previous asymmetrical half shave we saw at Christmas. I would prefer to see her find a longer more flattering hairstyle and stick with it.

Very dignified look and the black lace mantilla covers the shaved Charlene look.

Is that a rosary she's wearing, I can't make it out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom