Princess Caroline & Family on Summer Vacation

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are there pics of Caroline and her family onboard Pacha this summer?

If, as it seems, Princess Caroline is still in Monte Carlo, Who is currently aboard the Pacha III ?

Here's the first photo of Caroline on the Pacha III Yacht this year, she used the yacht to get to Lecce, Italy, to attend a performance of Les Ballets de Monte-Carlo (see her current events thread):

Here's the first photo of Caroline on the Pacha III Yacht this year, she used the yacht to get to Lecce, Italy, to attend a performance of Les Ballets de Monte-Carlo (see her current events thread):

Caroline with Pacha are in Corfu, Greece, from yesterday afternoon.

Caroline with Pacha are in Corfu, Greece, from yesterday afternoon.
Beautiful Corfu! Hope she is not alone on her yacht. Maybe we get some pics of other family members joining her (although we all know that she doesn't like it when she is photographed privatly) And I can't blame her for that wish. But, being such a prominent and public person you just have to accept it.

Beautiful Corfu! Hope she is not alone on her yacht. Maybe we get some pics of other family members joining her (although we all know that she doesn't like it when she is photographed privatly) And I can't blame her for that wish. But, being such a prominent and public person you just have to accept it.
Her daughter Alexandra and her boyfriend are with her. They 've also been to Lecce.

I wonder if there pics of Caroline and her family during her vacation. Pacha iii is now in the island Paxoi, Greece.

I wonder if there pics of Caroline and her family during her vacation. Pacha iii is now in the island Paxoi, Greece.
If there are any pics at all they will come from paps. Pacha is an ideal holiday resort for Caroline and family because it is very difficult for the paps to catch them. As soon as they leave the yacht I am sure we get pics.

I feel guilty for seeing Caroline’s pictures on the yacht.😳
The article says something about her husband. Wondering if it was Stephano who bought this yacht.

July 19, 2024 - Caroline arrives in Brindisi with Pacha III

I feel guilty for seeing Caroline’s pictures on the yacht.😳
The article says something about her husband. Wondering if it was Stephano who bought this yacht.
We all can be feel guilty because we are curious and like to see pictures. Pacha was a gift by the late Stefano to Caroline, they spent many happy holidays on the yacht together with their children. When being reminded by old pictures I always feel so sorry for Caroline having lost her husband so young and under such tragic and unexpected circumstances.

Stefano never got to spend a holiday on Pacha III. He died before the renovation was completed in the early 90s.

If Caroline is at Marchais, Who is aboard the Pacha III, which is just off the Greek Isle of Atokos...
Perhaps Tatiana and Andrea? Don't the Muzungu sisters have some business in the area? I thought Alexandra and Ben where in Paris for the Olympics...maybe they flew down to Greece? Does Charlotte board the Pacha III anymore? I just always think that when the Pacha III is on a long voyage, Princess Caroline is aboard

If Caroline is at Marchais, Who is aboard the Pacha III, which is just off the Greek Isle of Atokos...
Perhaps Tatiana and Andrea? Don't the Muzungu sisters have some business in the area? I thought Alexandra and Ben where in Paris for the Olympics...maybe they flew down to Greece? Does Charlotte board the Pacha III anymore? I just always think that when the Pacha III is on a long voyage, Princess Caroline is aboard
The Olympic Games are over for more than a week, Ben and Alexandra were sighted there just one time. There was one picture of Caroline on the Pacha but no other family members pictured. They all probably have their own family plans for their vacation, which is quite normal for such a large family.
The Mzungu Sisters have their main store in London but often have pop up stores wherever they are. These rich people seem to travel a lot from one spot to the other, they have the resources and connections to do so.

The Olympic Games are over for more than a week, Ben and Alexandra were sighted there just one time. There was one picture of Caroline on the Pacha but no other family members pictured. They all probably have their own family plans for their vacation, which is quite normal for such a large family.
The Mzungu Sisters have their main store in London but often have pop up stores wherever they are. These rich people seem to travel a lot from one spot to the other, they have the resources and connections to do so.
Ben and Alexandra spent almost a week in Paris during the Olympics. Before that they were on board Pacha III for several days and flew to Paris from Greece.
They're in Denmark now.

Maybe its just the Crew of the Pacha III sailing around the Greek Isles until Caroline gets back...
The Muzungu sisters were on Crete earlier this Summer

Maybe its just the Crew of the Pacha III sailing around the Greek Isles until Caroline gets back...
The Muzungu sisters were on Crete earlier this Summer
Caroline was on board Pacha since July 19. She was in Prindesi and then she went to the greek islands. From Primdesi she went to Lecce for a performance of Monte Carlo Ballets. Alex and Ben were with her (see instagram).
Pacha was in the island Spetses for many days. Spetses is next to Spetsopoula, the small island of Niarchos family. There was a picture of Stavros, Dasha, Pierre and Beatrice on board Niarchos' yacht in Spetsopoula (see instagram). I suppose they should be on vacation with Caroline.
Now maybe Charlotte or Andrea's family are on board Pacha.

I wonder if Caroline is still in chateau Marchais, where she is from August 15.

It appears that the Pacha III is on course to return to port in Monaco

Back
Top Bottom