Princess Alexandra Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
janos614 said:
I think Alexandra will face comparisons to Camille, too, since they are so close in age and Camille (IMO) looks like a smaller version of Grace. It's a good thing that Alexandra's the baby, since she seems to be showered with so much attention from everyone but is well-adjusted all the same. Looks fade, anyway, and she's a perfectly adorable little girl, even on her own. I'd babysit her any day! :D

I also think the two little ones will be compared a lot.

mwhite3182 said:
My bet is she'll turn into a great beauty. Similar to Grace.

Oh, Alex is just adorable. She doesn't look like her mom or sister, but she looks good. Grace wasn't a great beauty when she was young. She herself admitted that. In fact, she was the 'odd' person in the family while the others were simply dazzling (That's not my personal opinion, from people who knew her from way back). I think Alex will a beauty, too, when she's older. Maybe not as beautiful as Grace, but still.

Yes she'll look like a female version of her father alright. When she's a teenager she'll be looking alot like Ernst as a teenage boy just a female version of that imagine that all nasty gross disheveled looking like a homeless dirty person sickening to look at you'd say ewwwwwwwwww yuck like you want to throw up and die. Jinks gotchaya,therefor good. Ernst is nothing like that really hes loks really clean I was just trying to say the opposite about him, see howsqeaky clean and shiny his hair is and his clothes and hisface and body, so is little Alex. But on a scaleof 1 to 10 for his looks I'd give him a 4 just my opinion.Thats pretty low I know I just think he's not that great looking like the rest of the family. Lets just say for now let Alex have being a little kid and before she becomes a teenager and faces all the problems from the press, and the press talking about her looks. With puberty Andrea, Charlotte, Pierre faced a whole lot a pressure from the press and paparazzi, always judging there looks and what they wear what there doing every moment following them around constantly, invading their privacy. So lets just leave little Alex alone for now and enjoy her how she is, not think or worry aabout her when she becomes a teenger or even then.

Last edited:
(Corbis)

Definitly an eye contact with mom!
m8i6j6.jpg

That's such a sweet pic, photofan! Great choice!:)

With daddy and siblings in Lamu, Kenya..(Hola)
m8jv9w.jpg
m8jvyp.jpg

aren't there any recent photos of her out there?

Here are some pics Towsend posted in another thread

All from Paris Match

mrfhcg.jpg
mrfhgn.jpg

I love those pics....

mrfiti.jpg

mrfivb.jpg
mrfiwo.jpg

mrfj0z.jpg

mrfj38.jpg

mrfj7n.jpg

And the rest from Paris Match

mrfjba.jpg

mrfjfq.jpg

mrfjhf.jpg

mrfjis.jpg

mrfjmp.jpg

And 1 I found on ebay also from Paris Match

mrfjsy.jpg

Thanks a million tbhrc! It's lovely to see just how much Caroline loves Alexandra!!!

You're welcome Budge9 and again thanks to Towsend....

Getty Images

Alex: What sooo many people....

mtqxxd.jpg

tbhrc said:
You're welcome Budge9 and again thanks to Towsend....

Getty Images

LOL Great caption for that pic, tbhrc :D

tbhrc said:
I think that's exactly what she tought, LOL:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Has this pic been posted before, it's soooo cute!
Tbhrc, you surely know?!:)

nffbdw.jpg

(eastnews)

It was posted a couple of years ago... it is darling... Charlotte had just finished riding practice!

Yes kittencrews is right, it was posted before... But it's always great to see it again... So thanks for posting it... ;)

Thank you kittencrews and tbhrc for telling me :) Well, I'll leave it there, so many others repost already posted pics, so I can also do this one time ;)

More of my scans:

Alex first National Day

ny9s8x.jpg
ny9s9j.jpg
ny9sab.jpg
ny9sau.jpg

ny9seb.jpg

ny9sf4.jpg

ny9sfm.jpg

ny9sg9.jpg

Source: Das Neue, Die Aktuelle, Gala

Some random scans:

ny9t37.jpg
ny9udh.jpg
ny9uep.jpg
ny9ufm.jpg
ny9ug7.jpg
ny9ugx.jpg

Source: BUNTE, Das Neue, Die Aktuelle

At the beach:

ny9usj.jpg
ny9utg.jpg
ny9uu8.jpg
ny9uux.jpg
ny9uyr.jpg

Source: Die neue Frau, Neue Woche

The family together in Austria:

ny9v6t.jpg
ny9v7s.jpg
ny9v86.jpg
ny9v95.jpg
ny9v9u.jpg
ny9vd3.jpg
ny9ve0.jpg
ny9veo.jpg
ny9vfc.jpg
ny9vgg.jpg

Source: Die Aktuelle

Hello!
In the first photo in Austria, who is the lady at table?

Alexandra was such a chubby baby!!!. I have to admit that I did not think she was cute when she was a baby but I think now she is such a good lookind little girl:)

Beautiful baby, I liked her sice he was a little *Chubby* baby :p

ha ha... I love the picture of Ernst kicking a soccer ball and holding a drink... he's really impressing the father-in-law, huh?!?!

Viviane said:
Hello!
In the first photo in Austria, who is the lady at table?

That's Virgina Gallico, one of Alexandra's godmother's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom