Princess Alexandra Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all these pics.
She is adorable.....
I do not think that one day she will have Charlotte's beauty, but she seems a so joyfull, a so happy little girl, she laughs very very often.
She is a lovely and very beloved baby girl. It's a pitty that the last years we have much much less pics from her than before, it's a hapiness to see her.

:)

You can hardly see it, but here are some sweet pics of Alex giving mommy some kisses, from Farabola

j61ijb.jpg

j61ik3.jpg

Little Alex used to have very funny facial expressions! :p

I'll second that. these are wonderful! thanks.

she is so cute. though she's always the center of attention i hope she won't grow up to be spoiled.

You're all welcome. And BTW you're fanart is great Ianna!! :)

I wonder if Caroline bought a ton of those doggies so when one gets stinky she can throw it out!

Princess Alexandra looks exactly like her father Prince Ernst August of Hanover, she looks like she got all of his genes. Do you guys think she'll turn intro a Beauty when she's a teenager like Charlotte? I can't wait till she's a teenager and she what she looks like, Do you guys think that she was as pretty as Charlotte when she Charlotte was a little kid?

De La Cruza said:
Princess Alexandra looks exactly like her father Prince Ernst August of Hanover, she looks like she got all of his genes. Do you guys think she'll turn intro a Beauty when she's a teenager like Charlotte? I can't wait till she's a teenager and she what she looks like, Do you guys think that she was as pretty as Charlotte when she Charlotte was a little kid?

Alex will be 7 in June.
Alexandra looks very very like her father, but especially in pics taken in front, she looks prettier. I mean IMO you see some Caroline's genes, nice mouth, nice skin and wonderfull eyes.
If course she will be tall and with a nice body, all the Grimaldi's are very athletic.
BUT she will never be such a beauty like Charlotte. Charlotte was stunning since her first pic, 4 days old and she never stopped being wonderfull.
Alexandra was a very cute baby but not a classical beauty. Hopefully when Alex will be a teenager Charlotte will be abt 30, so no comparison in the same age cercles. Alex will develop her own beauty and personnality but hopefully she will not be compared to Charlotte, because every girl compared to Charlotte :eek: , DIFFICULT:rolleyes:

the comparisons of her features to those of her grandmother, mother, and especially beautiful sister will be inevitable. the best we could hope for is that her family's love will keep her totally secured and that she won't be affected so much by what people say. :cool:

moby said:
the comparisons of her features to those of her grandmother, mother, and especially beautiful sister will be inevitable. the best we could hope for is that her family's love will keep her totally secured and that she won't be affected so much by what people say. :cool:

WELL SAID:cool:

She won't be probably grow so beautiful as her sister (she isn't a daughter of Stefano's), but She surely appears to be quicker than Char. She has since the start...

I am not usually one to compare sisters because I have an aunt who is 7 years old than me and we are always compared but... in my opinion Alexandra was the more beautiful infant. She won't be 7 until July and you are alread saying rather or not she will be as beautiful as her 19 year old sister. Plus looks aren't all there is to beauty and already I see Alexandra having more personality than Charlotte!

kittencrews said:
She won't be 7 until July and you are alread saying rather or not she will be as beautiful as her 19 year old sister.
NO, what I said is that Alexandra from her zero years to seven years is not such a classical beauty that was Charlotte from zero to seven, and IMO (I may be wrong) she wont suddenly become such a classical beauty.

kittencrews said:
Plus looks aren't all there is to beauty and already I see Alexandra having more personality than Charlotte!

Maybe, why not? We are neither starting any competition nor saying that ONE UNIQUE beauty exists.

Last edited:
Alex

My bet is she'll turn into a great beauty. Similar to Grace.

mwhite3182 said:
My bet is she'll turn into a great beauty. Similar to Grace.

If she is going to turn into anything like her dad, I doubt it. :(

I think little Alex is just as pretty as big sis Charlotte when she becomes a teenager. I even think she was more pretty and cuter than her from infant until now. She does show alot more expression on her face and has more character to her and is much more talkative and funny. Wel I think Alex as a teenager will be just as Beautiful but will look nothing like her big sis, They'll be as different looking as day and night. She looks alot like her father Ernst he's ok looking he's not ugly nor is he no stud. Do you guys think Prince Ernst August is good looking he looks all frumpy and disdain and blaaaaa reserved and so on. Well caroline must of.

De La Cruza said:
I think little Alex is just as pretty as big sis Charlotte when she becomes a teenager. I even think she was more pretty and cuter than her from infant until now. She does show alot more expression on her face and has more character to her and is much more talkative and funny. Wel I think Alex as a teenager will be just as Beautiful but will look nothing like her big sis, They'll be as different looking as day and night. She looks alot like her father Ernst he's ok looking he's not ugly nor is he no stud. Do you guys think Prince Ernst August is good looking he looks all frumpy and disdain and blaaaaa reserved and so on. Well caroline must of.

I think Alexandra will face comparisons to Camille, too, since they are so close in age and Camille (IMO) looks like a smaller version of Grace. It's a good thing that Alexandra's the baby, since she seems to be showered with so much attention from everyone but is well-adjusted all the same. Looks fade, anyway, and she's a perfectly adorable little girl, even on her own. I'd babysit her any day! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom