Princely Family of Monaco Current Events 1 : May 2003 - June 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
More from Yahoo News (AP;Reuters)

im5t6s.jpg
im5t7m.jpg
im5t88.jpg
im5t9e.jpg
im5taq.jpg
im5tdz.jpg
im5teq.jpg
im5tg0.jpg

Last edited:

im5tgk.jpg
im5thx.jpg
im5tli.jpg
im5tmq.jpg
im5u0k.jpg

Last edited:
Images from getty

Attachments

• 56430407.jpg
    56430407.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 167
  • 56430413.jpg
    56430413.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 200
  • 100.jpg
    100.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 256
  • 101.jpg
    101.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:

im6jup.jpg
im6jva.jpg
im6jw2.jpg
im6jwy.jpg
im6jxj.jpg

Last edited:
More from Newscom

im6ybp.jpg

im6ycz.jpg

im6ydt.jpg

im6yhs.jpg

im6yis.jpg

im6yjr.jpg

im6ykn.jpg

im6yl5.jpg

Michelle or Sebastian could you please post the Sipa pics? Thanks

Sure , here are the pictures from SIPA:
im7yiq.jpg
im801k.jpg
im807q.jpg
im80ac.jpg
im80fd.jpg
im80hc.jpg
im80mv.jpg
im80vl.jpg
im8111.jpg
im813t.jpg

... the princeses look just amazing. The three Grimaldi are wonderful ...

I love the santa tie :D. I just met someone who was at the palace today when the children where received and he was so annoyed (almost out raged) about the parents letting their children enter the palace with jeans and sneakers and their hair not properly combed:rolleyes: . Seeing those pictures with all those cute children and how much fun everyone is having, I am now reconfirmed that some people are just overdoing their devotion ;) PA and his sisters don't seem to mind ad everyone just seems to be in happy holiday spirits. Just love tose pics.

Yeah, that tie is great. And Caroline and Stephanie both look so pretty. It's great to see them all looking so happy.

dreed777 said:
Yeah, that tie is great. And Caroline and Stephanie both look so pretty. It's great to see them all looking so happy.

Though Caroline is often portrayed as cool and arrogant, here she seems much warmer and more accessible than Stephanie. It's really amazing.

Smilla said:
Though Caroline is often portrayed as cool and arrogant, here she seems much warmer and more accessible than Stephanie. It's really amazing.
Caroline and PA look really happy and as if they are really enjoying themselves. Steph seems to be holding back a little IMO. Though again I find that Steph is the better dresser. It's simple and classy whereas Caroline looks abit like a "hausfrau" there. Not quite the Caro I'm used to see. Though she seems to interact more with the kids.

I wish Stephanie would smile more. Actually, I just wish she would find happiness. She has this aura of unhappiness about her. her smile never reachers her eyes. She just grins or smirks. She hardly if ever, smiles. I know she is sad because of her father and that she probably misses him terribly right now. I just hope she finds some happiness in the coming year and we actually get to see her smile, for real.

sesa said:
I wish Stephanie would smile more. Actually, I just wish she would find happiness. She has this aura of unhappiness about her. her smile never reachers her eyes. She just grins or smirks. She hardly if ever, smiles. I know she is sad because of her father and that she probably misses him terribly right now. I just hope she finds some happiness in the coming year and we actually get to see her smile, for real.

It's not only the fact that she doesn't smile (and you're right, she looks unhappy), it's also the way she crosses her arms in front of her chest. It looks very insecure, which is a pity.

Hmmmm ... Caro seems to have a smootchy day :p and Steph seems a little more lost in thoughts than she usually does. But anyhow, I believe that pictures are always tricky, they don't represent the true action happening.

I have to say nontheless : I adore those three siblings - They are just too cool !

Oh please , Stephanie is as happy as Caroline and Albert. People are not constantly sceeming of laughter.
My sister obviously tried to explain the same on another thread. She is a very very joyful person, she's also very warm and accessable - she always was. Just have a look at her in some motion-pictures like on the video-link thread.
Have you ever thaught of the possibility that photographs don't catch all the real scenes going on in one setting. Maybe the photogs just realized that Caro had that sweet interacton ( like Stephanie had man many times before) with the kids and they focused on her....

And some great close-ups from getty

imlczs.jpg

imld1l.jpg

imld37.jpg

imld75.jpg

imld8i.jpg

Princess Caroline is wearing the same dress like Princess Mary's did on lucheon for norwegian royal visit, isn't it?

Prince Albert is such a natural with kids, you could see them yanking at his jacket to catch the attention, waving at him and he looks truly happy with them, I hope he has more children in the future...

is there still a grudge between the sisters? because they are never too close or talking privately with each other:confused:

Some pics from Deadline Press

in4coz.jpg
in4cpj.jpg
in4cpw.jpg
in4cqa.jpg
in4cqp.jpg
in4cqx.jpg
in4cra.jpg
in4cuh.jpg
in4cv9.jpg
in4cvk.jpg

Ok, for those interested in some more details, this is what was written in the paper:

750 children between 5 and 12 were invited at 14.30h. Since there were so many of them this year, the youngest were the first to be guided by a father xmas to the show, which took place in "salle du trone". Afterwards they received presents appropriate to their age and sex: helicopters, dolls, games..

The oldest received for their last xmas at the palace portable dvd players. This event is reserved to MOnegasques children or those of a monegasques mother. The preparation took 1 month.

Beautiful, beautiful pictures! Thank you for sharing them. :)

Caroline's bra is visible through her shirt:eek:

I think i could have lived a happy life without ever having seen that....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom