Princely Family of Monaco Current Events 1 : May 2003 - June 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
more pics.....

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 194
  • 112.jpg
    112.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 204
  • 1111.jpg
    1111.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 161
wow... she's gotten so big... in the picture of her pointing she looks a lot like Charlotte.

Caroline looked beautiful as usual!!! I wish Stephanie would wear a hat sometime.

Thank you for the pictures pdas and Enelle.
Yes, she´s really grown. And even though the young lady seems really bored, it´s obvious how beautiful she´s. She looks more and more liker her mother. So the fears that she would look completely like her father didn´t come true ;)

Great pictures pdas1201 and Enelle! I'm glad to see Alexandra was there - she is adorable. I was just wondering last night if she would be present.

some more pics....

Attachments

• 51765340.jpg
    51765340.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 160
  • 51765924.jpg
    51765924.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 160
  • 51765922.jpg
    51765922.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 175
  • 51765911.jpg
    51765911.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 177
  • 51765903.jpg
    51765903.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 154
  • 51765893.jpg
    51765893.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 154
  • 51765883.jpg
    51765883.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 154
  • 51765867.jpg
    51765867.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 181
  • 51765794.jpg
    51765794.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 157
November 19, 2004: Prince Albert, Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst August of Hanover attend a gala concert as part of the National Day celebrations, Monte Carlo, Monaco.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 169
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 191
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 188
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 247
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 179
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 213
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 204
The look so sad. Has their father´s health even more deteriorated? I have noticed that Stephanie takes every news of her father´s illness especially hard.

Yes,they look very sad than last year.Rainer can not attend and still in hospital.Bless him!!!!!!!!!

Yes, poor Rainier... but I think he's out of the hospital now, right? In the other threads everyone said Andrea is in America studying, Charlotte was too busy studying to attend (although she was at the Fontainebleau Horse Competition) and I image Pierre's at school.

Prince Albert and Princess Stephanie will participate in the french TV - quiz - show " Qui veut gagner des millions?" ( Who wants to be a millionair?" on Tuesday 30th November at 20 h 50 (Paris time) on TF1 . The money they're going to win will go entitely to Stephanie's association 'Fight Aids Monaco' .

So for those who live in France - it would be great if you could later tell us what questions they had to answer and what the outcome was.

Well, I personally think they'll do a great job. The two of them have a very broad knowledge of things and they're quite clever. Just wonder who their telephone joker might be??? ( Maybe Caroline, their father or Maitre Lacoste ...- who do you think would be great for that job? For those who don't know the game: They have 3 jokers: ! fifty-fifty, 1 where they can ask the audience and one where they can call sombody)

What do you think? :)

Definetly this is something I would like to watch on TV!!!!! Does this Tv show have a website where you can see clips of this show?

Finally it'll only be Stephanie to participate in the show. In the following official communiqué it doesn't say anything about Albert:

lundi 29 novembre 2004

S.A.S. la Princesse Stéphanie participe à l'émission « Qui veut gagner des millions » au profit de l'association « Fight Aids Monaco »

A la veille de la journée mondiale de lutte contre le Sida, mercredi 1er décembre, S.A.S. la Princesse Stéphanie associée à M. Stéphane Bern, Karl Zéro et Sonia Rolland, Kad et Olivier, Richard Virenque et Laurent Baffie, participent à une émission spéciale de « Qui veut gagner des millions », au profit de l'association « Fight Aids Monaco ».

Avant sa diffusion sur TF1, mardi 30 novembre à 20h50, S.A.S. la Princesse Stéphanie, Présidente de l'association souligne : « Je remercie TF1, Jean-Pierre Foucault , l'équipe de production et bien sûr mes co-équipiers qui ont répondu présents avec chaleur et enthousiasme. Je les félicite d'autant plus qu'il n'est pas si évident de venir répondre aux questions de Jean-Pierre Foucault et de s'exposer ainsi devant des millions de téléspectateurs. Mais je crois que notre contribution n'est rien en comparaison de la cause que nous sommes venus soutenir ni des difficultés de ceux qui sont tous les jours confrontés à cette maladie. Au-delà du jeu, et du plaisir que nous avons eu à y participer, chacun aura compris, je l'espère, qu'il s'agit avant tout de l'engagement personnel de chacun pour une action qui mérite toute notre attention, d'autant plus symbolique à la veille de la journée mondiale de lutte contre le Sida. »

Les fonds récoltés lors de cette émission permettront de soutenir l'association monégasque dans ses opérations d'informations et de prévention de cette maladie et dans ses actions auprès des malades et de leur famille.

D'autre part, il est utile de rappeler que le mercredi 1er décembre à 19h30, « Fight Aids Monaco » organise une vente aux enchères d'objets et d'œuvres d'art, au profit de l'association, à la Collection des voitures anciennes de S.A.S. le Prince Souverain, terrasses de Fontvieille.

monaco70s said:
Definetly this is something I would like to watch on TV!!!!! Does this Tv show have a website where you can see clips of this show?
I don't know ...I just contacted a friend who lives in Paris if he could record the show for me and then send it over to my house. I hope he'll find the time. I'll let you know....:)

Well, all I know by now is that she won 250 000 Euro !!!

Bravo Stephanie ....!!!

Anyone more info???

The World Music Awards this year here in the States weren't worth watching. It was like every other one on our TV. Sorry I am not into them but I did watch it several times when held in Monaco and was looking forward to it this year since I missed last year and hearing Albert sing. It lacked the style as when held in Monaco. I missed the different performances by artist outside of the States.

I was just going to tell everyone who didn't know but the Monaco family has been featured on Vh1's Fabulous 40 as number 25 for their eye wear... it says the family has a great collection and a pair of Caroline's sunglasses cost around 18,000 DOLLARS!!!!!

MONACO, MONACO: Prince Albert of Monaco (C) and his sisters Princesses Stephanie of Monaco (R) and Caroline of Hanover (L) distribute gifts to children during Monaco's traditional Christmas 15 December 2004 at the principality's Palace

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 214
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 192
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 271
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 281
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 228
Polfoto also has a few... this one is pretty funny... :D the look on Stephanie's face!! I often wonder if that is the wonderful Ernst under that Santa outfit!

Attachments

• AP671057_guest.jpg
    AP671057_guest.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 266
ha ha found a great one!!!

KIDS!!!

Attachments

• kids.jpg
    kids.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 217
some more from Polfoto

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 192
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 172
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 164
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 177
Colourpress-- Monaco, France - It´s Christmas in Monaco, Princess Stephanie and Prince Albert giving out Christmas-presents for The Red Cross

Attachments

• d.jpg
    d.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 348
  • j.jpg
    j.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 392
  • i.jpg
    i.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 359
  • h.jpg
    h.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 388
  • g.jpg
    g.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 375
  • f.jpg
    f.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 368
  • e.jpg
    e.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 350
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 357
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 386
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 377
A few more:

Attachments

• l.jpg
    l.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 360
  • m.jpg
    m.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 374
  • n.jpg
    n.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 372
  • o.jpg
    o.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 376
  • p.jpg
    p.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 377
Thank tou Michelle!!.
Will be Steph there or she will bre caring her Daddy?

I don't know exactly if Stephanie will be there. I hope so, but I'm not sure.

Thanks for the update Michelle. I hope we get to see almost all of the family.

I haven't seen anything about the family attending the funeral on Friday. I think maybe Albert, Caroline, and Ernst could attend it. We have to wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom