People Who Look Like Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but I have always thought that that Connie Nielsen looks a lot like Princess Caroline! I'll come back later with a picture!

You know what, now that I think about it she doesn't really look that much like her but I don't know the first time I saw her I was like "wow that woman looks like Caroline! ok, anyways, um heres some pictures:

Jason Mraz as Crown Prince Frederik

jm2a.jpg

For some reason I cannot look at Richard Chamberlain in The Thornbirds without thinking about Henri of Luxembourg.

-L

Queen Sonja of Norway in her youth reminds me of Audrey Hepburn .

English Rose said:
CP Frederick and Eric Close who plays Martin in US TV show 'Without A Trace' are quite similar!:)
557840w.jpg

frederik17a.jpg

Eric Close:

upcloselogo22dh.jpg

lisamaria said:
For some reason I cannot look at Richard Chamberlain in The Thornbirds without thinking about Henri of Luxembourg.

-L

Yes, you are right. That has been said before too. Good of you to notice it. That's one of the classic ones people notice. That and Carole Bouquet and Princess Caroline.

acid_rain3075 said:
Who's that?
Here is Richard when he was much younger:

austvtimes3ru.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For some reason Jerry Seinfield has always sort of reminded me of Prince Edward.

I just thought also, Kate Beckinsale would make a good CP Mary.

I think that Vivian Leigh & CP Mary resemble eachother a great deal. I especially noticed it when Christian was baptized. Mary had that elegant smile and side-ways glance that Vivian Leigh used alot in "Gone With The Wind".
I also have to agree with the post of Felicity Kendall looking like Queen Sofia. The likeness is amazing.

There is a version of "Alice in Wonderland" from a few years ago where the title character, played by Tina Majorino, really reminds me of Princess Eugenie of York.

lisamaria said:
This is what I had in mind... :eek:

WOW :eek: That resemblence is uncanny. I had to look twice to see which was which

Prince Albert and American actor Bruce Willis are starting to look scarily alike.

Now I can see where those rumors about Char's pregnancy and secret child came from...Perhaps they've seen this young lady with a stroller (showgirl Ilary Blasy) (olycom)
:)

Definitely nothing like Charlotte, and I agree with you CasiraghiTrio, those streaks are out of control!

Ani

I also agree with you guys, I don't find any resemblance between this girl and Charlotte. I don't like the streaks in her hair either.

anag said:
Definitely nothing like Charlotte, and I agree with you CasiraghiTrio, those streaks are out of control!

Ani

Haha, but I like Ani's way of putting it best! "Out of control!" Yes, they are!:D

Back
Top Bottom