People Who Look Like Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
california1 said:
The ice skater is pretty. i think paris hilton looks like Grace Kelly too.
just playing........PH is a major fug.
OMG!!! You had me going there with your second line!!!!!

Tosca said:
We've understood pretty well that you don't like comparisons, dear Miss Know-it-all. We don't either, but people sometimes happen to look one another - my biology teacher said this happens because humans have only 46 chromosomes, besides we're moreless all related. Not only sacred textes say that, but also science...
This said I think that no one of us wants to compare one person to another, which is virtually impossible, because any one of us have their own peculiarities. It's just a curiousness, a way to have fun. We do not mean to offend anyone. If anyone feels offended by comparisons, they can skip such threads, and, please respect other people's viewpoint!

hey,i only say that i don´t like comparisons.sorry...but in every second thread anybody is writing who looks like grace or caroline or charlotte or stephanie. in some thread i read which actors could play the whole grimaldi-family.what´s that??? that´s not quite right in the head.but that´s my opinion.we all can write what we want.but please....change the way you write with me.that´s not very nice.i didn´t attack you.that´s why i don´t understand your reaction.

tigerlilly2005 said:
hey,i only say that i don´t like comparisons.sorry...but in every second thread anybody is writing who looks like grace or caroline or charlotte or stephanie. in some thread i read which actors could play the whole grimaldi-family.what´s that??? that´s not quite right in the head.but that´s my opinion.we all can write what we want.but please....change the way you write with me.that´s not very nice.i didn´t attack you.that´s why i don´t understand your reaction.

Since today it's very trendy to say "Ah, I do not like comparisons!" or " Individuals are different from one another!" at least where I live. I thought you were one of those people. Sorry for the misunderstanding then!:eek:
It's clear that each individual has their own peculiarities also amongst the same family members, we do not require having Einstein's brain to understand this...
I was meaning that this is just a game, no offence is intended to anyone, and since this is a game we should take it easy and have fun.
There are worse things going around the world nowadays, so let's smile!:)

yes,sometimes i like it too.it´s cool to see some people who look like caroline or someone of the family .i really didn´t mean it bad. it´s ok now ;)

I don't think Caroline, Stephanie or Charlotte look like Grace at all even the burnette version of her. They're all 4 great beauties but different looking from their mother, grandmother.

Though it does look like Charlotte inhereted her grandmother's forehead and hairline its just like Grace's it has a slight widows peak and its delicate smooth round and perfect in size and shape just like Grace's. Her daughters and Charlotte especially Stephanie resemble their mother and grandmother through the jawline and chin.

Last edited:
I think Princess Fawzia-Latifa of Egypt looks like Erika Christensen from the movie Swimfan:

Princess Fawzia-Latifa
fawzia.jpg

Erika Christensen:

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:ek0Czy6Ae-Mu4M:adorocinema.cidadeinternet.com.br/personalidades/atores/erika-christensen/erika-christensen03.jpg

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:lxJHHv05IaMPlM:www.hollywoodcultmovies.com/assets/images/ErikaChristensen2.jpg

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:hUJf-0OBwE9adM:www.contactmusic.com/new/home.nsf/Lookup/erikax27x08x02xfc/%24file/erikax27x08x02xfc.jpg

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:5gs2VWltfwDFMM:img.interia.pl/rozrywka/nimg/roz530706.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah Gwyneth Platro as crown Princess Mette Marit of Norway as Mary is perfect they look so much alike. Natasha Henstridge of Stephanie absoultley they look alot alike so does the late Nicole Brown Simpson she loooked alot like Stephanie too. Angelina Jolie as Charlotte Casiraghi and Adriana Lima and Jessica Alba as Charlotte too. For Princess Grace it would have to be Italian journalist Livia Azzariti, Princess Caroline it would be Miss Italia 2005 Edelfa Masciotta, for Pierre most defintley Ryan Phillippe.

Mel C. and Kate Middleton look alike?

melcpic.jpg
030906_melcalbumlaunch.jpg

Doesn't Kate Middleton kind of look like Mel C. or vice versa? Especially in the second pic. What do you guys think?

pepperann said:
Doesn't Kate Middleton kind of look like Mel C. or vice versa? Especially in the second pic. What do you guys think?

I think she looks more like Princess Mary of Denmark.

Salma of Morocco like Nicole Kidman (younger) same red curly hair,same pale skin.

Rania of Jordan like Hillary Swank same shape and angular face,same eyes.

Mary of Denmark like Mel C. or Nadia Dajani.

Mathilde of Belgium like Kate Bosworth same face(I'm not sure if she has long legs like mathilde)

Caroline of Monaco like Carole bouquet,same blue/grey eyes,same type of hair.

Mette Marit like Gwyneth Paltrow,same shape of body same shape of face,same blonde hair.

Empress Soraya of Iran like Eva Gardner ,same killing eyes and shape of face.

What do you think about the new Lara Croft "Karima Adbibe" she looks a lot like Charlotte Casiraghi,Karima is a moroccan model who lives in London.

Last edited:
there are some slight similarities, in the cheekbones for instance, but they don't really look alike much, sorry.

Monalisa said:

Yes,I think there's something of charlotte in the new lara croft,high cheekbones,hair,shape of face and eyes.

i still think that she look more like angelina jolie than this girl..

auroraDaniel said:
Me too. She looks so much like Angelina jolie, she looks like she could be a younger sister of her.:) Except Charlotte's features and facial bone structure and shape are more softer, rounded,younger looking, Charlotte's face has smooth, softer, rounded much more curves. Charlotte's is more femminine. She has Smaller facial bone structure. While Angelina Jolie's face is more angular, sharper , stronger facial bone structure, little bit bigger. Angelina's face is more planes and angles too. Also while Angelina Jolie face has a little bit of an androgynous look, while Chars is quie femminine. So is Angelina Jolies but Charlote's is even more femminine, without an androngynous look.:)

I never actually thoght about it but thier similarities are amazing

I have to agree with moby, both girls have high cheekbones and full lips but IMO they don't look much like each other. "Lara"'s face is longer and not as "broad" as Charlotte's

auroraDaniel said:

omg i thought i was the only 1 who thought that she look like angie.
at times when i look at pics of angie i swear it's charlotte.

Monalisa said:
I posted in the royals like movie stars thread pictures of the new Lara croft "Karima Adbibe",IMO,she looks a lot like Charlotte,what do you think?

she sort of reminds me (in the first pic) of Mary Donaldson.

omg, believe it or not i was going to write that, enchantednights! :D

Sorry - Charlotte is so much more than any of those botox beauties!! Her beauty has not been created on a plastic surgeon's table. Mary also has her own unique beauty. However, Char stands alone - even apart from her mother and grandmother - although both unique beauties, as well. Charlotte has a style, grace, and beauty that others - of all ages - try to imitate. Please stop the comparisons to Jolie and others - they CANNOT and DO NOT (will never) :D compare.

Horseygal said:
Sorry - Charlotte is so much more than any of those botox beauties!! Her beauty has not been created on a plastic surgeon's table. Mary also has her own unique beauty. However, Char stands alone - even apart from her mother and grandmother - although both unique beauties, as well. Charlotte has a style, grace, and beauty that others - of all ages - try to imitate. Please stop the comparisons to Jolie and others - they CANNOT and DO NOT (will never) :D compare.

I completely agree with you in general, just want to add that I doubt that Jolie has had something done. She has strong features and lips that really don't look natural, but she's already had them in her early teens.

They are both very beautiful. Charlotte is still young and hasnt had the chance yet to do all the good Angelina has done. Who knows if Charlotte even wants to do charity and humanity work. But, look wise, they do look alike but Angelina has a massive sex appeal backed up with a loving mother figure. Charlotte is sexy but she has the youthfull inoccent look still.

I think Charlotte looks like Angelina, especially, but Charlotte is prettier because she is more natural.

I can totally see Charlotte using her advanced degrees in literature to reach out to the children of impoverished communities,teach them to read, perhaps adopt one or two, as Angelina has done. I imagine Charlotte runs a fair shot at being a "goodwill ambassador" for the UN or perhaps a UNESCO ambassador or a patron for the International Red Cross or Monaco Red Cross.

CasiraghiTrio said:
I can totally see Charlotte using her advanced degrees in literature to reach out to the children of impoverished communities,teach them to read, perhaps adopt one or two, as Angelina has done. I imagine Charlotte runs a fair shot at being a "goodwill ambassador" for the UN or perhaps a UNESCO ambassador or a patron for the International Red Cross or Monaco Red Cross.

i think, that would be really nice :)

Back
Top Bottom