On This Day in Russian Imperial History

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On this day, June 25, 1755 ~ Birth of Grand Duchess Natalia Alexeievna, Tsarevna of Russia (Wilhelmina Louise of Hesse-Darmstadt), first wife of Tsarevich Paul of Russia, in Prenzlau, Kingdom of Prussia

On this day, July 6, 1796 ~ Birth of Nicholas I, Tsar of Russia at Gatchina Palace near St. Petersburg, Russia

105 Years and still not Ok!

Since nobody here in the Royal Forums writes some words, I do...

105 years ago the nuclear Imperial Family was murdered. It was the begin of a mass murder campaign against the Russian Elites by the communists.

I am still not Ok with it!

And the terror did not stop there: While Lenin murdered the old elites, Stalin murdered a large part of the new, communist elites. This is so Red Khmer...

On this day, November 26, 1847 ~ Birth of Princess Dagmar of Denmark, Empress Marie Feodorovna of Russia, at the Yellow Palace in Copenhagen, Denmark

On this day, December 1, 1825 ~ Demise of Tsar Alexander I of Russia at Taganrog, Russia

On this day, December 4, 1878 ~ Birth of Grand Duke Michael Alexandrovich of Russia, son of Tsar Alexander III of Russia, at the Anichkov Palace in St. Petersburg, Russia

:wreath::wreath::wreath::wreath::wreath::wreath::wreath::wreath::wreath::wreath::wreath::wreath:

On this day, December 23, 1777 ~ Birth of Alexander I, Tsar of Russia in St. Petersburg, Russia

⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄:xmasbell::xmasbell::xmasbell::xmasbell::xmasbell::xmasbell::xmasbell::xmasbell:⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄

On this day, January 23, 1874 ~ The Wedding of Prince Alfred, Duke of Edinburgh and Grand Duchess Marie Alexandrovna of Russia at the Winter Palace in St. Petersburg, Russia

On this day, February 8, 1725 ~ Demise of Peter I, Emperor of All Russia in St. Petersburg, Russia

On this day, February 28, 1690 ~ Birth of Alexis Petrovich, Tsarevich of Russia, son of Tsar Peter I of Russia, at Preobrazhensky, Russia

On this day, April 24, 1865 ~ Demise of Tsarevich Nicholas Alexandrovich of Russia in Nice, France

On this day, May 2, 1729 ~ Birth of Catherine II, Empress of Russia (Princess Sophie of Anhalt-Zerbst) in Stettin, Pomerania, Kingdom of Prussia

On this day, July 12, 1596 ~ Birth of Michael I, Tsar of Russia, the first ruler of the House of Romanov, in Moscow, Russia

On this day, August 8, 1824 ~ Birth of Empress Marie Alexandrovna of Russia (Princess Marie of Hesse and by Rhine), wife of Emperor Alexander II of Russia, in Darmstadt,Grand Duchy of Hesse and by Rhine

On this day, August 30, 1917 ~ Birth of Grand Duke Vladimir Kirillovich of Russia in Porvoo, Grand Duchy of Finland, Russia

Back
Top Bottom