Princess Eugenie, Jack Brooksbank and Family, Current Events 2: Sep 2022-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Eugenie sent a video message for today's Ocean’s Day (June 8):

I don't care for photos where people are shown with their backs turned. What's the point?

Where does Eugenie live while in the UK? I know she was given the lease of IVY Cottage, but later read she uses NOTT Cott instead.

I don't care for photos where people are shown with their backs turned. What's the point?

Where does Eugenie live while in the UK? I know she was given the lease of IVY Cottage, but later read she uses NOTT Cott instead.
Me too, in that case they should not picture their kids at all, like Bea and Edo do. Isn't Nottingham Cottage larger ? With two kids and maybe a nanny who is staying permanently both cottages might not be big enough.

Ivy is three bed and Nottingham is 2 bed. All I have ever heard is that, after staying in Frogmore Cottage for a while over Covid and when thw first child was a baby, they moved back into Ivy. Also place in Portugal. A lot if the pictures she realises of the children have obviously been taken in Windsor though.

Ivy is three bed and Nottingham is 2 bed. All I have ever heard is that, after staying in Frogmore Cottage for a while over Covid and when thw first child was a baby, they moved back into Ivy. Also place in Portugal. A lot if the pictures she realises of the children have obviously been taken in Windsor though.
In that case Ivy Cottage would be more comfortable. But really, couldn't they move into a wing of Royal Cottage where their parents are living. That house seems huge from all I have seen. But, we don't know the family dynamics, maybe they don't want to live that close to the parents/inlaws:unsure:

I agree, to be honest I find it patronising. I totally understand when somebody in the public eye wishes to keep their children out of the media. But I feel we are being offered crumbs at the table to keep us happy with back of head shots. Just my opinion

Princess Eugenie attended designer Annina Pfuel's wedding in Bavaria.

Back
Top Bottom