Monaco Grand Prix 2006 - 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Thanks a lot for posting, Nora80b, I've moved your posts over here, as the event is related with the Grand Prix, see
Renata4711's post above :flowers:

Here are some additions:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Last edited:
It would be so nice if P. Caroline would attend this year's Grand Prix, dressed in a beautiful, glamorous outfit... Ah!, dream on, dream on...

I think she has turned the Grand Prix over to her kids and Charlene.

:previous:

I think it's been last year that we've seen Caroline spending the Grand Prix days on her boat and really
enjoying her free time. After so many years of attending the Grand Prix I can imagine it isn't missed much ;)

Here are some pics from today: Pierre Casiraghi with girlfriend Beatrice and Charlene Wittstock during the
Qualifying Day on Saturday, May 28, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** gallery **

:ermm:Well, either Albert is wearing badly fitted clothing or he never lost weight at all...he looks decidedly chubby again in those AmFar photos.

But has anyone noticed how touchy-feely he and CW are now in public? Maybe it got back to them that some people feel that they are not "in love".;)

Andrea and Pierre are soooo handsome. :whistling:

I add more praise to the positive comments here ~ the whole family looks wonderful, especially the boys! :heart1:

And, yes, after 29 yrs. Princess Caroline can finally relax and pass on the duties of First Lady of Monaco to Charlene. :) She's did her duty, and admirably at that, now it's time for her to enjoy semi-retirement. :)

Last edited:
Caroline turned The Grand Prix over to her trio, but not to Charlene! Charlene will be the first lady of Monaco and even if Caroline didn't want to leave the Grand Prix, she should, because this will be Charlene's duty from now on.
Anyway, i love Charlene and Beatrice. They are wonderful!
and..one of my fav actors went to the GP this year:in_love: Jason Statham

Last edited:
Franziska and her partner are on the wedding list....

:previous:

I guess she's been invited as she said in both a TV and a magazine interview around two months ago
that she wasn't and doesn't expect to be invited as they don't know each other much, but that she
loved to attend and liked Charlene. Seems like a result of that ;)

Caroline turned The Grand Prix over to her trio, but not to Charlene! Charlene will be the first lady of Monaco and even if Caroline didn't want to leave the Grand Prix, she should, because this will be Charlene's duty from now on.
Anyway, i love Charlene and Beatrice. They are wonderful!
and..one of my fav actors went to the GP this year:in_love: Jason Statham

What does it have to do that CW will be the first lady? Whay SHOULD Caroline leave the Gran Prix to CW? What do you base you opinions on?

Stephanie has always attended the GP, Caroline being a First Lady, as well as members of Antoinette family. It is not a matter of who is a step high in rank. The RF delegates some duties to some members of the family. This being said, it is very clear to me that CW cannot accomplish several duties that are still carried out by Princess Caroline (...), she doesn´t speak French. I cannot imagine Miss Wittstock giving a speech at the Prince Pierre awards, the Nijinsky awards, an event for Amade...

The Gran Prix is a showing off event, so I´m sure Miss Wittstock won´t have any problem dealing with paparazzis and wannabes eager for attention, something that P. C seems to be really tired of.

Last edited by a moderator:
What does it have to do that CW will be the first lady? Whay SHOULD Caroline leave the Gran Prix to CW? What do you base you opinions on?

Stephanie has always attended the GP, Caroline being a First Lady, as well as members of Antoinette family. It is not a matter of who is a step high in rank. The RF delegates some duties to some members of the family. This being said, it is very clear to me that CW cannot accomplish several duties that are still carried out by Princess Caroline (...), she doesn´t speak French. I cannot imagine Miss Wittstock giving a speech at the Prince Pierre awards, the Nijinsky awards, an event for Amade...

The Gran Prix is a showing off event, so I´m sure Miss Wittstock won´t have any problem dealing with paparazzis and wannabes eager for attention, something that P. C seems to be really tired of.

The first lady has those duties. Caroline was the first lady of Monaco till Albert would be engaged and get married.
I think she really wanted Andrea to become the prince of Monaco. Antoniette did the same with Prince Rainier. (This is just my humble opinion! I don't mean to sound offence). Well, that's not my point. Anyway,out of decency, Caroline should let Charlene take over now. There are some people who got used to Caroline being the 1st lady of Monaco and who has some certain duties but this is changing. Of course she won't have to relinquish her patronages and she will still be an important personality for the people of the princedom. I ain't personally in the position to say if Cahrlene will be gut or not, because i haven't seen much of her yet. But i'm optimistic for her next steps as the future Princess. I don't think Caro is tired of the papz imho.
And that's where i stop because this is out of our current subject: Grand Prix of Monaco 2011.

Last edited:
all 3 Casiraghi and Prince Albert and Charlene are attending just saw it on TV

Interesting; the race has just been red flagged at lap 72/78. There was an accident and the race will apparently continue when the track is clear, unless the drivers call for stoppage and award full points.

Last edited:
They'll start again behind the safety car.
Is it worth it with six laps to go?

Apparently so, they'll start at 16:04 Monaco time.

The boys looks devilishly handsome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing dress for Charlotte....

Understated for Charlene...

Last edited:
Charlene and Char were wonderful!

Charlotte's dress stole the show! The podium presentations were full of kisses for the two Royal women - I don't recall seeing too much of that before.

I have to say that I envy Charlotte for receiving kisses from those handsome drivers. ;) And I have never seen Andrea looking so good before. He is so handsome!

Back
Top Bottom