Monaco Grand Prix 2006 - 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pity other members of the family could not attend but its great seeing Alexandra, seemed like a fun day for them all.

Alexandra is so beautiful and cute. She has this aura that none of the Casiraghis has. She is my fav of the Grimaldis!

Nice to see the royal family have such a good time for charity.

Re: the pics of the charity match.... #6

PA held up a graphic image ..... whose is it ??

Last edited:
yes that is Louis Behind them in that Pic good to see him Maybe he will attend the race

Wow Pierre looks like Sefano spit him out! That's a play on how much Stefano he looks like. Which isn't a bad thing...Stefano was a very very attractive man. Its a shame he isn't here to see his kids grow up.

Alexandra looks lovely! They look like they all have a nice relationship.

Wow Pierre looks like Sefano spit him out! That's a play on how much Stefano he looks like. Which isn't a bad thing...Stefano was a very very attractive man. Its a shame he isn't here to see his kids grow up.

Alexandra looks lovely! They look like they all have a nice relationship.

When Charlotte and Pierre are standing together, I swear they could be mistaken for the reincarnation of Caroline and Stefano circa 1985. :whistling:

But quite honestly, I think Pierre is much better looking than Stefano, who I never found very impressive physically...and even though Caroline was one of the great beauties of her generation, I think her daughter has her beat as well.

Gorgeous children that Caroline and Stefano produced for sure!

Pics of yesterday's charity soccer match without watermarks can be found here:

** Pic 1 ** ** Pic 4 **

What a wonderful surprise that Alexandra attended for the first time!

The above two are my favorite pics! :)

In the first one you can see the closeness, love, and affection between big brother and little sis (reminds me of my own with my two big brothers). By the way, I've noticed over the years a particular special strong bond between Pierre and Alexandra that I don't see with anybody else (kinda like the relationship Albert has with Stephanie). :) He seems to be with her the most, be it swimming, going to the circus, diving, or playing soccer together. You can tell he really loves being a big brother, especially since he's the youngest amongst the Casiraghi Trio, thus what a joy it must be to have a sibling younger than him. :D

And the second pic of Albert, Pierre, and Alexandra blew me away because imho Alexandra looks just like her Uncle Albert! Seriously, she could pass for his daughter, that's how much they look alike. Also, I notice as little Alexandra gets older she's looking more and more like her mama. :)

My favourite is the rear view where PA put his arm around Alexandra.

And I'm glad Louis is there....

I don't find Alexandra beautiful yet...she still looks too much like her father Prince E-A. :sad:

But I am hopeful that the formidable Kelly-Grimaldi genes come to the forefront soon.....:whistling:

No, you're right..... she isn't beautiful in conventional terms.
You will laugh probably, but I see a vague similarity between her and Mélanie de Lusignan...... not a stunning beauty, but someone wise before her time..... someone who can keep her own counsel....

^^ahah it's funny but I see the similarities too.:lol:

I agree that she's not a stunnig beauty, i mean, you won't look at her and think: "oh such a beautiful face" like probably most of us do with Charlotte. and, yes, she resembles her father a lot, which to me, is not that bad.
But what i like more about Alexandra is how happy she always seems to be. She has such a vibrating smile.... and that's refreshing to see in this family because her siblings always seemed to have more serious or even sad facial expressions.

No, you're right..... she isn't beautiful in conventional terms.
You will laugh probably, but I see a vague similarity between her and Mélanie de Lusignan...... not a stunning beauty, but someone wise before her time..... someone who can keep her own counsel....

Yes! You are right...Melanie is who she reminds me of as well. I couldn't put my finger on it...thanks Renata4711!

Little Alexandra could surprise me and become as beautiful as her mother and her sister...I reminder seeing photos of Princess Caroline as a child and marvelling later that she turned into the great beauty that she did...it wasn't always apparent imo.

ICAM with juliette that she is very obviously a happy and well loved child, despite the breakup of her parents.

^^ahah it's funny but I see the similarities too.:lol:

I agree that she's not a stunnig beauty, i mean, you won't look at her and think: "oh such a beautiful face" like probably most of us do with Charlotte. and, yes, she resembles her father a lot, which to me, is not that bad.
But what i like more about Alexandra is how happy she always seems to be. She has such a vibrating smile.... and that's refreshing to see in this family because her siblings always seemed to have more serious or even sad facial expressions.

You're absolutely right. Alexandra inherited her father's dominant genes, but, sometimes, in the way she turns her head, in her little nose, in some gestures and postures, the Grimaldi genes pop out clearly. As for her permanent joy and hapiness, i think it's one more proof of P. Caroline wonderful job as a mom ( no disregard for P. Ernst's job as a father, of course... ). :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

I'm adding one more picture of Alexandra to proove that she is going to be a beauty:
Alexandra

This is a great pic of her. Imo, she will be more beautiful than Charlotte. And that's something to say! Anyone where can i get that pic without watermarks?

That is a lovely picture. I think she will be Alexandra no more no less. A beauty in her own right.

I think Alexandra has a sense of tranquility (despite her parents marital circumstances) because she has grown up surrounded by love. Not to say that the Casiraghi Trio didn't know love....but I am sure in the beginning Caroline's grief was very strong...and while they had their uncles, aunts and grand parents (including Stefano's side)...its not the same as growing up without your father.

I'm adding one more picture of Alexandra to proove that she is going to be a beauty:
Alexandra

This is a great pic of her. Imo, she will be more beautiful than Charlotte. And that's something to say! Anyone where can i get that pic without watermarks?

Oh yes...she is very pretty in that picture!:whistling: She definitely has the famous Grimaldi pouty lips...lucky girl!

She is growing up FAST.:)

Aha, I too notice the similarity between little Alexandra and cousin Melanie de Massy, though I think it's mainly due to the fact that they both have wide flat kewpie doll type faces when seen head on, like here:

Melanie de Massy Pictures - Monaco National Day Celebrations - Zimbio

But then again so do Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst, as seen in these pics:

http://i1.tinypic.com/sg27gj.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_T4GLZmpZ2...KQ/s400/young-princess-caroline-of-monaco.jpg

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=129724&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1114170666

In conclusion, I think little Princess Alexandra is a perfect combination of both her parents, which can be seen more and more as she matures into a woman. :)

But that said, I've noticed that girls in general tend to take after their father in looks, whereas boys take after their mother. However, personality wise the opposite is true. Jmho.

What a joy it has been and will continue to be to see the maturation process of the lovely Princess Alexandra. :heart1:

ps: one thing's for sure, both Charlotte and Alexandra are their mother's daughters, no doubt about that. They both resemble Caroline, they just don't resemble each other. :)

Last edited:

After all those comparisons - time to get back to the topic of this thread - thanks!

Prince Albert with Pirelli motorsport boss Paul Hembery and on inspection following practice for
the Monaco Formula One Grand Prix at the Monte Carlo Circuit on May 26, 2011 in Monaco.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Hello everyone,

I was checking the website -wireimage-and I found new pics of this good event(Peace ans Sport) which all the three Princes of Monaco take part in and yeah they look hot and wet but in a diving suit! ;)

sorry I'm not good at ripping pics & posting them so here is the link if someone can post them and I will be checking for more...

WireImage.com

updates..I wasn't sure where to post the link of the (Peace & Sport - Operation Poseidon)so I post it here since it's somehow official event(sort to say) to know more about it check the official website Accueil it's really a beautiful initiative from the Monaco P :)

Last edited by a moderator:
PA's favourite diver, Pierre Frolla, did his stuff again today by diving 24 metres deep into the Med in order to retrieve the flag for the 69th Grand Prix.

The flag was signed and dedicated by seven famous Open tennis players (Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray, Gael Monfils, Sebastien Loeb, Daniel Elena) and by PA and Pierre Frolla, in the presence of his nephews Andrea and Pierre.

Later on, it was raffled off for "Peace and Sport" (L'organisation pour la Paix par le Sport)

http://www.pierrefrolla.com/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom