Monaco Grand Prix 2006 - 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All in all, it's been really nice to see all the Casiraghi gang with their girlfriends/boyfriends in one place !

This show will run and run....

Is the lady on CW's left Pr Caroline's friend Khadija Nin? She looks...different somehow.

:previous:

I don't think it's her (the post you are referring to has been deleted as the pics had already been posted).
I've made a montage so that you can compare them, on the right pic it's Khadja Nin attending the gala
dinner on Sunday:

** Comparison **

Oh...thank you iceflower! That is the beautiful lady I am used to seeing...I was confused there for a minute! :whistling:

I can't stand Ms Nin's outfit, but I think she is stunning.

Monaco Grand Prix in the Big Apple !

Organised by the Monaco Government Tourist Office in New York, this event took places a few days before the "real" MGP.

It was attended by Gilles Noghès, the son of Anthony Noghès, the founder of the GP of 1929.

It was also the 100th birthday of Juan Manuel Fangio who won his first GP in 1950.

There were various consuls and ambassadors, also Prince Mario-Max of Schaumburg-Lippe.

There was a silent auction which resulted in a donation of almost 50.000 dollars for the American branch of the Fondation Prince Albert de Monaco.

http://www.monaco.mc/Pages/Accueil/.../a_new_york__monaco_fait_aussi_son_grand_prix__

Are there any videos of Charlotte, Pierre, Albert and Charlene? Specifically, the Trio giving out awards?

Look on You Tube. Monaco Grand Prix highlights towards the end. Some of them have a few seconds of the awarding of the trophies.

As predicted the above posted gallery has been updated, including pics of this year's gala dinner,
for a better overview, here's another arrangement of the gala dinner pics, Prince Albert and Charlene
Wittstock attended the event, Charlene's brother Gareth was present as well.

** zimbio: Gala Dinner For 69th Grand Prix Automobile de Monaco - Arrivals **

Public.fr gallery: Photos : Charlotte Casiraghi, une beauté altière proche de ses frères !

Zimbio galleries (about Charlotte): Monaco Grand Prix + F1 Grand Prix. They all seem to be so close to each other!

Ah, thanks so much for the gorgeous pics you two! :flowers:

The whole family is so aesthetically beautiful they would look lovely in a sack cloth, seriously.

That said, Charlene's gold lame dress is a winner/stunner! :cheers: For some reason it reminds me of this: http://static.musictoday.com/store/bands/93/product_large/EPAP068.JPG

Definitely a star in the making ~ what an asset she will be to Monaco ~ in fact imho a great part of Monaco's charm is the familial family atmosphere they generate. This is a f-a-m-i-l-y in every sense of the word. *two huge thumbs up!*

And I loved how they were all present for the awarding of the trophy. The two girls outstanding in their respective colors ~ Charlotte, Miss Autumn, decked out gorgeously in Monaco's spicy red & white colors :monacoflag: ~ whilst her future auntie, Miss Summer, equally lovely in a summery black & white print dress. :hug: While not to be ignored, the men handsome & debonair in their ties & suits. :cool:

WTG, MONACO, WTG! :heart1:

Monaco Grand Prix in the Big Apple !

Organised by the Monaco Government Tourist Office in New York, this event took places a few days before the "real" MGP.

It was attended by Gilles Noghès, the son of Anthony Noghès, the founder of the GP of 1929.

It was also the 100th birthday of Juan Manuel Fangio who won his first GP in 1950.

There were various consuls and ambassadors, also Prince Mario-Max of Schaumburg-Lippe.

There was a silent auction which resulted in a donation of almost 50.000 dollars for the American branch of the Fondation Prince Albert de Monaco.

http://www.monaco.mc/Pages/Accueil/.../a_new_york__monaco_fait_aussi_son_grand_prix__

Wasn't the late Princess Antoinette married to someone named Noghes?

Am I remembering correctly?

:previous:

You do, Moonmaiden23 :flowers:

Her first husband had been Alexandre-Athenase Noghès, he's the father of her
three children. I've remembered the Grand Prix connection and rechecked his
Wiki entry as to his family relations:

His great-grandfather Alexandre was the founder of the Monte Carlo Automobile Club. His father, Anthony, created the first Grand Prix ever raced in a city, the world famous Grand Prix de Monaco. Anthony also created the renowned Rally de Monte Carlo and is credited with inventing the chequered flag.

THAT is what I was remembering..he was one of the Princess's three husbands...thank you iceflower!:)

Awww! @ the picture of Pierre lifting Bea over the barrier! They are the cutest of the Casiraghi trio couples, hands down.

charlotte looks great! and i especially like the pic with pierre and beatrive over the barrier...so sweet :)

70th Grand Prix de Monaco - 2012

The 70th Formula 1 Grand Prix de Monaco will take place from Thursday 24th to Sunday 27th May 2012.

Additional information about the event can be found here!

Happy posting and please take a look at the TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.
Thanks! :flowers:

Today, May 22, the traditional charity football match between Prince Albert's Star Team and the F1 "Nazionale Piloti"
drivers' team for the benefit of the "Association Mondiale des Amis de l'Enfance" has taken place at the Louis II
Stadium in Monaco.

Prince Albert and Louis Ducruet participated. Princess Charlene and Princess Alexandra were present as well.

Maybe we'll see more members of the family as well, as soon as we get more pics.

Pic 5 is lovely :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** belga **

I agree that pic 5 is lovely, they look like they are having a good laugh with each other. I also like pic one as it shows that her short hair has turned into a nice bob.

Last edited by a moderator:

I was right about more members of the family attending: Princess Stephanie, Pauline and Camille were there as well!
And they've been in the box together with Charlene instead of the stands as in previous years, that's nice - see the
following galleries:

** gettyimages/wireimage gallery: MCO: World Stars Match MC Hosted By Prince Albert **

** lehtikuva.fi gallery: Monacon prinssi Albert osallistuu jalkapallo matsiin **

** hola: Los Grimaldi: pasión en el terreno de juego y devoción en las gradas ** translation **

** purepeople: Le prince Albert et Charlene : Complices et entourés des enfants du palais **

Last edited:
These are wonderful pictures of the family!!

I so wish P. Caroline would attend the Grand Prix this year... sigh...

Does she usually attend? I recall Charlotte attending but not Caroline.

Oh yes, she used to attend every year, even when P. Grace was still alive, all dressed up for the occasion ( well not in 1991, of course ). Unfornunately, she hasn't been attending for the past two or three years... Uhm... :ermm: :sad: :ermm:

Here are some additional pics from yesterday, May 24:

Prince Albert and Princess Charlene meeting members of the Red Cross team along the Monte Carlo Grand Prix race circuit:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 **

Back
Top Bottom