Monaco Grand Prix 2006 - 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought they both looked nice in their dresses, although I think Charlene's would have looked much more sophisticated without the big slit up the front of the sklirt and the deep slit on top, but it was one of the most flattering dresses to her figure that she has ever worn. The colors were nice on each of them. I'm curious to see the dress that Grace wore that was similar? Did you say there was a picture?

I like the dresses both charlotte and Charlene wore. There again, they are still trying to morph Charlene into Grace Kelly. Grace wore that same style dress in white in a picture when she was eating dinner with Oleg Cassini. Charlotte looks gorgeous in that color and it also adds color to her face as well!

I'm sorry. Charlene is an average "pretty" girl, but she has nothing - NOTHING :eek: comparable to Grace Kelly.

Grace was absolutely beautiful, and absolutely classy. Charlene is an acceptable pretty girl from the millions of pretty girls walking around this world..........

One more gallery of pics of the Grand Prix of Monaco Gala in Monte Carlo, Monaco on May 24, 2009.
Sipa Gallery

Let's not compare Charlene with Grace, etc. Its not fair to either party.

Unconventional Monaco - inviting his sister's kids to the 'Royal Box' is a good idea. It might have been even better if Albert wouldn't have forget about his other nieces and nephew. Could have been also a great experience and nice treat at least for Louis and Pauline. Where are they?!?!?! I just don't believe all those explanations about their continiuing absence. These poor kids are just second class relatives and the future will show what it does to them. In a prinicpality where the Prince is living openly with his mistress it woudn't really matter to invite the illegitimate kids of his sister. Not to speak of his own offsprings - out of wedlock.
I become more and more immune to this false charme of Monaco - still living on the achievements of the previous generation but unable to keep up their standard.

^ It is up to Stephanie on whether or not her children attend any events. I'm sure that if the Casiraghi Trio can go, then Stephanie's children have the same invitation. She has always kept her children out of the public eye as much as could. So, there is no need to blame Albert.

Unconventional Monaco - inviting his sister's kids to the 'Royal Box' is a good idea. It might have been even better if Albert wouldn't have forget about his other nieces and nephew. Could have been also a great experience and nice treat at least for Louis and Pauline. Where are they?!?!?! I just don't believe all those explanations about their continiuing absence. These poor kids are just second class relatives and the future will show what it does to them. In a prinicpality where the Prince is living openly with his mistress it woudn't really matter to invite the illegitimate kids of his sister. Not to speak of his own offsprings - out of wedlock.
I become more and more immune to this false charme of Monaco - still living on the achievements of the previous generation but unable to keep up their standard.

well said:whistling:

Let me add to my earlier post before we get totally sidetracked from the subject of this thread:

• We don't know why Stephanie's kids do not participate in official events, so let's not speculate on why they are not in attendance;

• This thread is about the Grand Prix and not about Charlene and Albert's relationship nor is it about his children and their participation in official events so I think we can leave those topics out as well.

Let's stay on topic. Any questions..can be directed to any of the Monaco mods and/or TRF administrators via PM .

Zonk
Monaco Forums Moderator

Charlotte looks like as her mother she is so pretty.
thank you for the pics

^ It is up to Stephanie on whether or not her children attend any events. I'm sure that if the Casiraghi Trio can go, then Stephanie's children have the same invitation. She has always kept her children out of the public eye as much as could. So, there is no need to blame Albert.

Exactly, you got it it !!! Thanks for posting this!

I'm astonished that every time people do not see Stephanie or her children to a Monaco event, they are surprised. Since her youth and especially since she become mother, Stephanie has always said that she does not like attending these events and that she wanted to preserve the maximum possible her children from these obligations. She follows what she said, she has always been like this. Where is the problem??

I'm astonished that every time people do not see Stephanie or her children to a Monaco event, they are surprised. Since her youth and especially since she become mother, Stephanie has always said that she does not like attending these events and that she wanted to preserve the maximum possible her children from these obligations. She follows what she said, she has always been like this. Where is the problem??

Exactly! She is very involved in the charities that are close to her heart and attends the Red Cross Ball for obvious reasons. Likewise with Caroline. She is involved with the charities closest to her heart as well. The opera, the ballet, the annual floral show and of course the balls are what she is involved including AMADE. Plus others. Stephanie recently brought her eldest daughter to the circus with her but then that makes sense too. Stephanie has grown a lot since her father's death. I am so pleased to see what she is doing. Most importantly she has managed to keep her love life off the pages of the tabloids - Also for the sake of her kids. Good for Stephanie!!

I think you guys might want to reread that post and look at the transparency of it--Is it really Stephanie's kids that are at issue? ;)

Back to the Grand Prix....

2009 winners:
1) Jenson Button 2) Rubens Barrichello 3) Kimi Raikkonen 4) Felipe Massa
5) Mark Webber 6) Nico Rosberg 7) Fernando Alonso 8) Sebastien Bourdais

Next Monaco Grand Prix: May 20-23, 2010

The full list of teams participating in 2010 will not be published until June 12th.

Watch out for the F1 rule changes which may cause some of the top teams to defect...

i was surprised to see Prince Michael of Kent standing on the edge of the podium

To PrincessofEurope,

Prince Michael of Kent is involved in various motoring related charities and organisations, e.g. the the British Racing Drivers' Club, the Club della Mille Miglia, the Bentley Drivers club, First Gear, the Benjafields Racing Club, and the FIA Foundation.

He is also President of the Institute of Road Safety Officers, and a Honorary Fellow if the Institute of Highways and Transportation.

What do you think? Was Gabrielle Chanel right, when she once said, that the knees of a woman are not pretty enough to be shown, that they should always be covered by the skirt?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucky you!
I find him very attractive....
Sadly, his wife is known as "Princess Pushy"...it's funny how those labels stick!

68th Grand Prix de Monaco - 2010

This is the thread dedicated to the 68th Formula 1 Grand Prix de Monaco 2010.
It will take place from Thursday 13th to Sunday 16th May 2010.

As to yourmonaco.com:

Monaco's streets hosts the best known Formula 1 Grand Prix and as well as
a sporting spectacle it is one of Europe's premier social highlights of the year,
with the best yachts in the world visiting the Principality and celebrities staying
in the Monaco hotels such as the Hotel de Paris, the Columbus and the Grand,
with many others staying in Nice.(...) The Grand Prix is 77 laps around the narrow,
winding streets of Monte Carlo, making the Monaco Grand Prix the most exciting
in the world, with little room for driver error.​

Take a look at the previous threads, with pics and information about the Grand Prix
in 2008, 2009 or at the special thread "Monaco Grand Prix Retrospective"

And please take a look at the TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

Happy posting! :flowers:
.​

Today the annual charity football match has taken place:

Sebastian Vettel of Germany and Red Bull Racing shakes hands with
Prince Albert II of Monaco during the football charity match between
the Monaco star team and the team of formula one driver 'Nationale
piloti' at Stade Luis II on May 11, 2010 in Monaco.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages **

Pierre and Louis played and Princess Stephanie attended as well!
Great to see! :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** belga **

So nice to see Louis and Pierre together for this kind of event! I'm so glad to see them playing football for charity :)
I would have love to see play Andrea too, but, this is great anyway!

Gentleman - start your engines! For those of us in the US or with access to satilite tv, the Monanco Grand Prix will be broadcasted on the Speed Channel.
May 13 Practice at 8:00 am ET
May 15 Qualifying at 8:00 am ET, and
May 16 Race at 7:30 am ET
Hopefully, we will be able to catch some pictures of Royal Family.

Back
Top Bottom