Princess Catharina-Amalia, Princess of Orange, Fashion & Style Part 2: June 2024 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Amalia looks great, one of her best looks! Not just with Amalia, but I am perplexed about the dress code for Prinsjesdag, or maybe I should say , my expectation of the dress code. My expectation is more along the lines of staid, who knew that presentation of policy and budget was a key fashion event!

She looks great, capable, and intelligent, and even managed to vary the ‘excess fabric’ thing by not having a cape this time. :cool:
Unless you count her “caped” sleeves……!
She does look very, very good⭐

Amalia looks great, one of her best looks! Not just with Amalia, but I am perplexed about the dress code for Prinsjesdag, or maybe I should say , my expectation of the dress code. My expectation is more along the lines of staid, who knew that presentation of policy and budget was a key fashion event!
The dress code for Prinsjesdag is indeed a rather unique one: long dresses with hats/hair accessories for the ladies; tail-coat for the men. Especially the female members of parliament enjoy wearing statement hats (sometimes with accompanying statement outfits).

It's interesting that Amalia, unlike Alexia, is not following her mother's example of wearing one glove (and the other one in her 'gloved' hand). I'm personally not a fan of that habit, so glad that Amalia wasn't doing it. Hopefully, it will go out of fashion for the royals as well (I don't know anyone else who would do that).

It's a great color for her, but not my favorite dress. It seems more appropriate for an evening event.

I thought Amalia looked great: quite glamorous, yet young and age appropriate.

Pity about the tailoring on the gown, especially in the bust area. This is unlikely to have happened with a couture gown.

That is a great dress and colour for her. Depending on what we see of the rest it may be her best one yet.

That is a great dress and colour for her. Depending on what we see of the rest it may be her best one yet.
It is. I thought the emerald green was one of her best looks, but this one is even better. She looks just stunning in the blue dress. Lovely up do too.

I absolutely love the neckline of the blue dress paired with that choker. A+ for me, no notes

She looks like a Renaissance portrait (of herself). Just gorgeous…

The crown princess looks like she time traveled to the renaissance to get that dress made for her. She looks absolutely beautiful, regal, stunning.

Amalia looked fabulous for both the Prinsedaj event and the evening dinner. (..) she looks much more confident. She's a very attractive young woman. Good for her!

Last edited by a moderator:
The crown princess looks like she time traveled to the renaissance to get that dress made for her. She looks absolutely beautiful, regal, stunning.
Exactly, she looks like a princess from times gone by.

Both Amalia's and Maxima's dresses were gorgeous ! (...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Posts regarding comments on weight gain or loss have been removed. Any further comments of this nature will be deleted and the poster may be issued a warning or suspension

Tonight's look is my favourite look of Amalia's ever. As evidenced lately she carries herself very well and she will most likely mature into a true grande dame.
Well said. In a short time, her style has evolved, and she is wearing the dress rather than the other way around. I have great faith in her developing, as you say, into a "grande dame", perhaps even the grand dame of her generation.

Last edited:
The Princess of Orange looked lovely and and a really beautiful hairstyle too.

Back
Top Bottom