Marius Borg Høiby News & Current Events Part 1: December 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
News from the Police today morning:
The police confirm in a press release that the interrogations have now ended, but the police do not rule out further interrogations later. Marius has pleaded guilty to the parts of the charge that relate to violence and damage at Frogner on 4 August, but not in the cases involving victims Snekkestad and Haukland.

So, Marius admits and confesses, where nothing can be denied anyway... - but he denies everything, that is harder to proof, all this "she says - he says" stuff.

Hmm, why not? It is his good right somehow! But he makes the police look incompetent this way. I mean, the police invested a lot of time and personell into the talks with Juliane S. and Nora H.

I wonder, if this will result in the police bringing the drug stuff foward. Marius went even so far, to declare, he was a victim too in tumultuous relationships with the girls! And now the police might think, Marius is embarrassing them and go though on him...

We'll see!

Marius went from an obscure royal adjacent background celebrity to a full-blown family embarrassment in just one day. Even if he doesn't want to help himself, I wish Durek could use his magical powers on him and cast an ancient life-in-Egypt spell to make Marius be less of a jerk.

At this point with the recent news, I would ask Shaman Durek to do a full family intervention on Marius with magic stones, Gweneth Paltrow's candles and throw in a side table gift shop to see what good spirit can seance that nasty conduct out of Marius for good.

So, Marius admits and confesses, where nothing can be denied anyway... - but he denies everything, that is harder to proof, all this "she says - he says" stuff.

Hmm, why not? It is his good right somehow! But he makes the police look incompetent this way. I mean, the police invested a lot of time and personell into the talks with Juliane S. and Nora H.

I wonder, if this will result in the police bringing the drug stuff foward. Marius went even so far, to declare, he was a victim too in tumultuous relationships with the girls! And now the police might think, Marius is embarrassing them and go though on him...

We'll see!

Police prosecutor Andreas Kruszewski said they will carefully review the content of Marius' explanation. He said also that a deadline has been set for the completion of the investigation, but he can't tell when it is. He didn't tell if the police has searched Skaugum or if some members of the royal family have been interviewed.

The head of communications at the royal house, Guri Varpe, tells VG that Mette-Marit or others in the royal family have not yet been asked to appear for questioning in the criminal cases against Marius.

We'll see!
Surely, Juliane and Nora confided to at least one friend and perhaps have some sort of physical evidence? Documentation in a journal or diary? This extreme behavior shown on August 4 sounds like a
pattern as opposed to an anomaly.

I hope they go for the drugs and criminal friends. If Marius threw some “friends” under the bus, he might get some sort of “deal” but I am still waiting for court ordered rehab.
What a hot mess:shock:

I don't know about you, but I sympathize with Marius.
Take a look at this photo of Marius and his abusive girlfriend Juliane Snekkestad.
You can see how intimidating she is.
Why, while wearing heels her head almost reach his chin. And look at those wrestler-hands she has. She's downright scary!
I bet that if she stood on her toes, she could throw a punch on Marius chin that could almost hurt a little bit.
And I imagine she said nasty things to him like: - Please, stop! - Don't hurt me. - Or: Why are you being mean to me?

I applaud Marius for finding the courage to finally come out and talk about the abuse he no doubt endured. If I were his dad I would be so proud.

- Oh, BTW did I ever tell you that I don't like wife-beaters? No? Well, I don't!

Back
Top Bottom