Ladies of Monaco Fashion and Style Part 3: July 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

That slit is way too high for a formal event like that. It's verging on gynecological. Slits are fine, but if they go that far up your inner thigh, it's totally inappropriate for anything outside a nightclub.
:ROFLMAO:

And from than angle the heavy top and the high leg cut meeting in the center makes Camille look almost shorter? I think had she used less bulk on top to narrow the dress toward the high leg cut it would have looked better.

She is the only one who has something from Princess Grace. But being so vulgar , NO

That slit is way too high for a formal event like that. It's verging on gynecological. Slits are fine, but if they go that far up your inner thigh, it's totally inappropriate for anything outside a nightclub.
Yes it was that way too high slit I was referring g to when I said she looked a mess. There is often a cheap looking element in how Camille dresses I've noticed.

Camille eye-catching in glittering red at the Red Cross Ball this evening - special and nice for her!
A really nice colour and hairstyle on Camille but I don't care for the design.

Alexandra visiting the French Red Cross Operational Centre in Montrouge today, August 7, nice but pretty short:

** Full view ** Full view **

I agree with you Sunflowers, she looks nice but the dress is way too short for a Royal visit, I know she is a young women but there are times and places for different outfits.

The short length doesn’t work with the style of the dress. It isn’t a good look.

Is it definitely a skirt- or a romper/culotte of sorts?

Back
Top Bottom