Ladies of Monaco Fashion and Style Part 2: December 2019 - July 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beatrice's gown is nice but it's a bit underwhelming from her. Tatiana's gown is pretty. Alexandra's reminds me the the spiral lollipop with red and white, I hope it has lesser "spirals".

Princess Alexandra's gown really stood out ,Donna Beatrice looked nice but has worn nicer gowns in the past.

Alexandra looked amazing my only complaint was her jewelry choice....the earrings looked cheaper and did not complement the necklace at all.

Like the summery dresses but I don’t like Pauline’s choice for a summer gala.

Its a very casual dress code but Pauline took it to new levels.

Camille's dress is too short also.

Very lovely indeed. I also liked the dress she wore at the wedding. She is looking very good lately and is in her element in a kaftan.

Tatiana wearing another lovely Muzungu Sisters kaftan dress today:

** Full view **

Camille at the world premiere of the circus cabaret show Delirious in Monaco on August 26:

** Pic ** Pic 2 **

Jazmin Grace at the 2022 Humanitas Prizes Awards ceremony luncheon at The Beverly Hilton on September 9:

** gallery **

Melanie in Peille today, September 12, where Prince Albert and Princess Charlene laid the foundation stone for the future animal refuge of the Société Protectrice des Animaux de Monaco:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Alexandra and Beatrice at the Christian Dior show as part of Paris Fashion Week this afternoon, September 27:

** Both ** Beatrice **

Alexandra and Beatrice at the Christian Dior show as part of Paris Fashion Week this afternoon, September 27:

** Both ** Beatrice **
Alexandra's outfit is a pure Chanel French Riviera 1920 style. But something is wrong in the fitting of the trousers.
Beatrice is naturally elegant as always but this too military upper part I dislike.

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

Tatiana wearing a Muzungu Sisters blouse attended the PAD London collectors preview day in London on October 10:

** Pic ** gallery **

Camille at the 5th anniversary of the Be Safe Association yesterday, November 10:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom