Ladies of Monaco Fashion and Style Part 2: December 2019 - July 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beatrice is so chic. Effortlessly stylish. Saviour of the younger Monaco clan in the fashion stakes.

:previous:

Looks great from what can be seen!

Camille attended a charity cocktail event yesterday, June 2:

** Full view **

Camille during an interview about her association:

** Pic **

Another look of Tatiana at the wedding in Rome, looking great in burgundy:

** instagram post **

Last edited:
Donna Beatrice looks really lovely and chic (as usual).

Tatiana (and India) at the Muzungu Sisters Summer Festival in London to launch the Muzungu Sisters kids collection today, June 28, both wearing Muzungu Sisters:

** Pic **

Beatrice attended the exhibition of the Ferrari Cavalcade Riviera 2022 in Monaco yesterday, June 30:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

And Alexandra attended the Monte-Carlo International Jumping today, July 1:

** Pic **

Last edited:
Just wonderful. Seems to be channelling an Audrey Hepburn Roman Holiday vibe.

:previous:

True! ? Tatiana attended the Giambatista Valli Haute Couture Fall Winter 2022/2023 show this evening:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Beatrice has such stunning fashion sense, I think she deserves a fashion thread just to herself!

Beatrice has such stunning fashion sense, I think she deserves a fashion thread just to herself!

Donna Beatrice is by far the best dressed female member of the extended Princely Family.

Tatiana for tonight's win, as amazing as it sounds. I don't understand Alexandra's dress at all.

Tatiana looks lovely as does Beatrice, but Alex’s gown dominates her. It might work in a photo shoot, but it’s way too voluminous.

Tatiana and Alexandra (with a spectacular dress in Monaco's national colours) at the Rose Ball this evening, July 8:

** Tatiana ** Tatiana ** Tatiana & Alexandra ** Alexandra ** Beatrice **
I don't die for Beatrice's gown. She has worn much much better in the past.
I love Alexandra's gown is very fairy tale for a young girl-lady. But I would prefer one color. The white/red combination reminds me a flag.
Tatiana is very nice.

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

I don't die for Beatrice's gown. She has worn much much better in the past.
I love Alexandra's gown is very fairy tale for a young girl-lady. But I would prefer one color. The white/red combination reminds me a flag.
Tatiana is very nice.

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

I agree: Alexandra's gown-flag haw too much information, although it's is very fairy tale. Beatrice has indeed wore much better gowns. I love Tatiana's gown and her hair style.

Alex’s gown would have been a showstopper at the Red Cross Ball. If she attends this year, it’s very unlikely she’d wear it again .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom