Ladies of Monaco Fashion and Style Part 2: December 2019 - July 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Melanie de Massy at the presentation of this year’s Rolex Monte-Carlo Masters today, February 10:

** Full view **

Pauline in one of her own designs at her Alter Womenswear Fall/Winter 2022-2023 show as part of Paris Fashion Week on March 1:

** Full view ** Full view **

Pauline in one of her own designs at her Alter Womenswear Fall/Winter 2022-2023 show as part of Paris Fashion Week on March 1:

** Full view ** Full view **
I find this hairstyle extremely unflattering on Pauline - she looks better with a softer style or even a fringe.

As for her brands clothing - I applaud the ideas behind it but every collection looks the same. A bit of a one trick pony IMO.

Pauline in her own designs opening a pop-up store for her clothes in Monaco yesterday, April 14:

** Full view **

And Melanie de Massy was interviewed during the Rolex Monte-Carlo Masters today, April 15:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Pauline and Camille at a charity show for the benefit of the Circus School of Ukraine by Ukrainian refugee artists at the Princess Grace Theater yesterday, April 16:

** Full view **

And Melanie at the finals of the Rolex Monte-Carlo Masters 2022 today, April 17:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Pauline and Camille at a charity show for the benefit of the Circus School of Ukraine by Ukrainian refugee artists at the Princess Grace Theater yesterday, April 16:

** Full view **
I like a lot what Camille is wearing. Pauline is wearing her own blah designs as usually. Overall Camille is dressing with more elegance and search than her sister.

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

Tatiana in Rio de Janeiro, wearing a Muzungu Sisters kaftan:

** Pic **

Camille as President of the Be Safe Association received a donation of a Mercedes 300 Electric Van to the Association in Monaco on 27 April

https://d0.momapix.com/legionmedia/...e92f14eb4ebfa4b50499164ce/Preview58076404.jpg
https://d0.momapix.com/legionmedia/....67fe0f66449e31fdafdc3505c37d6acb&w=616&h=440
I like more and more how Camille is dressed. She does not stuck on her sister's blah designes. She dresses glamor and with personality

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

Is it just me or Charlotte, Tatiana and Pauline, all wore the same shoes??? :ermm::ermm::ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mélanie de Massy has given an interview about the contest to Monaco Info today:

** Pic **

Camille attended the 40th anniversary celebration of jewelry brand APM Monaco during the Film Festival in Cannes, France, yesterday, May 21:

** Pic **

Beatrice looking great in red today and Alexandra in blue, Tatiana looked great as well:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Last edited:
Donna Beatrice looking really elegant in red today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom