Ladies of Monaco Fashion and Style Part 1: November 2017 - November 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it - she's a pretty girl and the tailoring looks good.

I cannot see very well Pauline's outfit but it looks nice. Camille is a miss. This high knee boots fo not really fit to her legs. Ugly choice.

Camille is the one who reminds me the most of her grandmother, the late Gracia Patricia, although she has a fuller face.
I like Paulines clothes, even the low cleavage one.

Lovely pic. They all look great. I even love Camille's hat, she often wears it, very stylish

Camille sure loves the knee high boots I think she's worn them in every photo above.

Pauline's all black outfit is nice but a bit too revealing for January.

Alexandra attended the Giambattista Valli Haute Couture Spring Summer 2018 show in Paris today, January 22:

** Full view **

A really nice look for Alexandra! I wonder who is in the photo on her phone.

Pauline in another black dress at the awards gala of the circus festival yesterday, January 23 - looks good on her!

** Full view **

nice coat i like the whole look Pauline is cute girl

Pauline and Camille at the New Generation Festival in Monaco yesterday, February 3 - great coat for Pauline and a successful breach of style to combine it with jeans and white top:

** Pauline & Camille ** Pauline & Camille ** Pauline **

pretty girls they both look appropriately dressed from the event they are attending
i like Pauline caot

Not a fan of Pauline's coat, there seems to be a lot going on but nevertheless she still looks gorgeous. Camille looks nice and simple.

She's still young enough to get away with this look - I like it although her legs must be freezing.

Pauline looks great. She reminds me a little of her cousin Alexandra in these photos.

:previous: I'm actually not so sure if I like Alexandra's dress. The flowers seem to be bit much.

I think it's a bit OTT and out of place compared to what the other guests are wearing. Also, in spite of the short skirt and her lovely figure I actually find it a bit old on her - reminds me of Caroline's outfit when Pierre married.

Her hair! Wear a designer dress which probably cost thousands and then just scrape your hair back in a ponytail.

She's looked much better at other things.

Thanks for the pics, finally close-ups! ? I LOVE it, pink looks good on her lovely peaches & cream complexion, and it suits her age (though she always looks younger than her age, about 12, lol). And the "au naturel" look is perfect on her. She reminds me of a young blonde, peaches & cream complexion Princess Caroline...

(...)

Last edited by a moderator:

Posts discussing Princess Caroline, Prince Ernst August and the like have been deleted as off-topic. Please remember that this is a fashion thread - thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom