King Frederik X and Queen Mary, Current Events Part 1: January 2024 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And some more photos from last night:

This evening King Frederik and Queen Mary attended a dinner on the occasion of the 25th anniversary of the American Chamber of Commerce Denmark at Moltke's Palace in Copenhagen:

King Frederik and Queen Mary participated in Holstebro's 750th anniversary celebration in Holstebro today, October 11:

Here is Billed Bladet's live blog of today's events

LIVEBLOG: Kongeparret deltager i Holstebros 750-års byjubilæum

Kong Frederik og dronning Mary er fredag eftermiddag i Holstebro.
www.billedbladet.dk
www.billedbladet.dk

What a lovely photo!!
https://content.invisioncic.com/r38...8e.jpeg.0f0e88c90ae85ffb329696b16f3583ce.jpeg

More photos from last night from the DRF
(..)

They look in top for the Holstebro's 750th anniversary!
More on the program and celebration

Cute

Love following the live blog! So much excitement in the air. Heavy rain but large crowds that were loud.

DRF photos

Last edited by a moderator:
You can rest assure the locals have turned out in force.
Both as an opportunity to celebrate something, especially themselves. But also to see the giraffes. And it is very much appreciated that the giraffes AKA the Regent Couple take part in the 750 anniversary.
My mother-in-law who is a super royalist was there as well, with some of her friends. I expect to get a report from her sometime this weekend.

Some of you may have observed that autumn has set in here in DK. In fact the annual school autumn holiday is next week, week #42.
And it is expected the trees will shed what remains of their leaves on 23rd October between 11.00-15.45. That's just how it is.
For newbies: We very much use the week-numbers here in DK. If you say 16th July, I'll most likely be slightly lost. But of you say Tuesday in week #29. I go: Oh, that's the week before my summer holiday begins.

Back
Top Bottom