King Felipe's Current Events 5, May 2022-June 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thankfully Queens Sofia and Letizia do not attend them!
I think Letizia attended a bullfight once, together with Felipe, in the beginning of their relationship. While JC, Elena and her children attend with passion, you can see that Felipe attends because his role requires him to do so ... I don't think he approves of it, personally. Of course its part of the culture and there is a lot of double standards, lets face it, I have yet to see a country where animals are being treated with respect, Germany included, and especially bad in southern Europe and overseas.

King Felipe holds a meeting with the President of the Republic of Turkey, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan at the Zarzuela Palace.

Last edited:
Official trip to Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia

King Felipe VI will make an official trip to Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia on June 23, 24 and 25, where he will visit troops abroad, as reported this Sunday by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs , European Union and Cooperation.

Estonia
- Bilateral meeting with the President of the Republic of Estonia, Alar Karis.
- Visit to the Estonian Parliament.
- Visit to the amphibious aircraft carrier ship 'Juan Carlos I', which will be docked in the port of Tallinn, within the 'Dédalo24' deployment.
- Official dinner at the presidential palace.

Lithuania
- Meeting with the President of the Republic of Lithuania, Gitanas Nauseda.
- Floral offering at the memorial for those who died for independence in the Antakalnis cemetery.
- Visit to the Lithuanian Parliament.
- Visit to the rapid reaction hangars and viewing of the 'Tango Scramble' drill, at the Siauliai Air Base, where there will be a meeting with the Spanish contingent participating in the NATO Baltic Air Police (BAP) mission.

Latvia
- Meeting with the President of the Republic, Edgars Rinkevics.
- Floral offering at the Freedom Monument.
- Meeting with the Prime Minister, Evika Silina.
- Visit to the Latvian Parliament.
- Meeting with the Spanish contingent at the Adazi military base, within the NATO mission 'Reinforced Forward Presence'.

Here's a video from the kings attendance at the General Staff Course of the Higher School of the Armed Forces in Madrid ,today.

Photos
PPE Agency

Last edited:
Today, King Felipe VI received in audience the President and CEO of Formula 1, Stefano Domenicali, the CEO of the America's Cup, Grant Dalton, and the Chairman of the Board of Directors of Fira Barcelona, Pau Relat.

Here's a video from todays audiences at the Zarzuela Palace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom