General Questions About The Ruling Family Of Abu Dhabi 1:

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fatima bint Mubarak doesn't have any full siblings, but half siblings. She is the only one daughter of her mother.

Why you are so obsessed with their age or couple's age gaps?
Oh and I forgot to say, Fatima does have at least one sibling; I forgot his name but it might be Suhail? Ive definitely seen pics of him stating he his her brother and he’s with her sons when they were younger he would travel with them and her. He’s also the father of Hamdan bin Zayed’s first wife ( think her name is Aysha or Latifa?).
I just wanted to know if she had more.

Hi I don’t know if this has been asked but Fatima bint Mubarak, does she have only one full sibling, her brother?
Does she have half siblings and what are the names of her parents?
Bakhita bint Salim Al Ketbi and Mubarak Bin Ghanem Al Ketbi is her parents name (from post #365)

First time seeing an older female abu dhabi sheikha. Also shes one of Mohammed bin Khalids daughter that's still unmarried right??

First time seeing an older female abu dhabi sheikha. Also shes one of Mohammed bin Khalids daughter that's still unmarried right??
Yeah her family tree is in the previous thread.

Fatima bint Mubarak doesn't have any full siblings, but half siblings. She is the only one daughter of her mother.

Why you are so obsessed with their age or couple's age gaps?
Also, I remember being the one asking but getting a range of the years they were born. Now I have definitive numbers I stated it so other curious like me could have an answer. All in all I’ve mentioned this about twice before.
People always ask about their age/when they were born etc.

Last edited:
Not obsessed per se,I find it interesting because the men looked to be older of age and along with the sisters I’ve often wondered how old they were.

Didn’t know this would stir you up.
But I have noticed age gaps this big doesn’t really occur anymore?
This didn't stir me up. But you always ask their age that's why i said that.

Those things always depended on couple. Now there is little age gaps and 1-3 years age gap is common. Many sheikhas are also older than their husbands. Also, daughters of Sheikh Zayed from Al Darmaki didn't have early marriages and some of their husbands were from same year as them.

She was always public and She is the eldest daughter of her parents. She is from late 60s/ early 70s. Her account is shammabintmohd

What about the possibility of Sheikh Zayed marrying from the Maktoum family?

Impossible at all. He will marry an Al Nahyan for sure
Sheikh Zayed bin Mohammed, on his Instagram account @zayedmbz he seems to be following Sheikha Majida Al Maktoum, it could be he is following prominent Emirati women but maybe its possible he could marry into the Maktoum family.

Have there been any other members of the Al Nahyan family marrying into the Al Maktoum family?

They follow each other that means they know themselves and this doesn't mean they will marry.
Many sheikhs or Sheikhas never followed their spouses before marriage.
His marriage to Majida Maktoum will bring nothing politically, her father isn't alive and her mother ain't Emirati. All of Zayed's siblings married Al Nahyans and surely his parents want the same to strengthen Al Nahyan connection.

Hessa bint Ahmed bin Mubarak was previously married to Ahmed bin Dalmook Al Maktoum.
Manal bint Mohammed Al Maktoum and Mansoor bin Zayed.
Shaikha bint Zayed is married to Almur bin Maktoum, Sheikha Hind's full brother.
Mohammed bin Hamdan bin Hamdan's children Latifa, Zayed, Abdullah, Khaled married Al Maktoum.

They follow each other that means they know themselves and this doesn't mean they will marry.
Many sheikhs or Sheikhas never followed their spouses before marriage.
His marriage to Majida Maktoum will bring nothing politically, her father isn't alive and her mother ain't Emirati. All of Zayed's siblings married Al Nahyans and surely his parents want the same to strengthen Al Nahyan connection.

Hessa bint Ahmed bin Mubarak was previously married to Ahmed bin Dalmook Al Maktoum.
Manal bint Mohammed Al Maktoum and Mansoor bin Zayed.
Shaikha bint Zayed is married to Almur bin Maktoum, Sheikha Hind's full brother.
Mohammed bin Hamdan bin Hamdan's children Latifa, Zayed, Abdullah, Khaled married Al Maktoum.
That’s interesting!

What about Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid’s daughters?

There’s Futtaim, Salama and Shamma that are not yet engaged or married

Fatima bint Mansour finally graduated today

Can someone please make the descendants of Khalifa bin Mohamed bin Khalid or help me find it if its already posted

Also are Mohammed, Suroor, hamdan, Khalifa and sultan Saeed bin Mohammeds only children?

Last edited:
Can someone please make the descendants of Khalifa bin Mohamed bin Khalid or help me find it if its already posted

Also are Mohammed, Suroor, hamdan, Khalifa and sultan Saeed bin Mohammeds only children?
It's in previous page, if you see carefully.

Saeed bin Mohammed has daughters too. Maryam, Sheikha, Aysha. I know only these three

It's in previous page, if you see carefully.

Saeed bin Mohammed has daughters too. Maryam, Sheikha, Aysha. I know only these three
Ik that Mohammed and Suroor are already married, but what about the rest?

I think Khalifa is the eldest, probably unmarried. Hamdan died few years ago and Sultan is unmarried. Daughters are unmarried too I think

Back
Top Bottom