Kate Middleton Current Events 18: February-March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MarleyAllison said:
William goes through the sidedoors.

William has a police protection officer who checks first that it's safe for him. Kate doesn't have a protection officer so it would make sense that she would exit through the most brightly lit exit where there are taxis waiting.

When Kate's with William, the protection officer looks after her as well.
After her parking ticket, when she and Wills were at the club, she had a full group of them.

Miss Middleton, who was last night flying to Barbados for a family holiday, would 'not be best pleased' to hear of the Prince's indiscretion, her friends said.
Is she going on another holiday?

brown_samra said:
If I may ask has William poped the question?

Not to our knowledge.

We will only know for sure if he has 'popped the question' when an official announcement is made from BP about an engagement. Until then it is all speculation to sell newspapers.

MarleyAllison said:
When Kate's with William, the protection officer looks after her as well.
After her parking ticket, when she and Wills were at the club, she had a full group of them.

But when they're leaving a night club separately the protection officer is with William not with Kate. Therefore she's on her own. William's protection officer doesn't look after her as well, his job is to protect William. Anyone William is with benefits from this protection, not just Kate but also any of William's friends when he's out and about.
She didn't have a full group of protection officers, upon seeing the crowd of paparazzi outside, William's protection officer called in the police to clear a path for William to get to his car safely. The fact that Kate was with William meant she also had safe passage to the car.
Like any other UK citizen Kate can call upon the police with she feels threatened and she has a direct number she can call with the paparazzi get too aggressive or numerous outside her flat.

[Miss Middleton, who was last night flying to Barbados for a family holiday, would 'not be best pleased' to hear of the Prince's indiscretion, her friends said. ]

What indiscretion has supposedly happened now?

Miss Middleton is smarter than I believe we give her credit for. She does like the attention of the photographers and does appear to enjoy dating the second in line to the throne. What young woman wouldn't.

I think it would make life more interesting if Prince William did date other people and her as well. Their so young yet they act like an old married couple.

Lamyah said:
She might not be the most hardworking 20 something in the public eye, what with vacationing twice within the span of her less than a legitimate work history

:lol: I'm sorry, guys. I just had to highlight this comment for special notice. I like and respect Prince William and Catherine Middleton, but this statement is too funny. She has more vacation time than any Entry Level I've ever known, that's true enough.

I thought the Daily Mail story about her was extremely harsh though. you guys are right about the tabloids having such predictable patterns too. It's such a Hot and Cold business. One moment she's Kate The Great Bod in a Bikini. Next day she's "showing up" the royal family at Sandhurst. I don't understand how they can say she surprised everyone by going in the way of the royal family. With royalty at the graduation, there must have been so much security ensuring that no one other than certain people could be so close to the royals. If she went in the same way as the royals, I imagine she was invited to go in that way.And how can they say she intentionally "showed" them up? The way the media seeks her out?! The way the media portrays her, it's the way the media puts her face all over the front pages. That is what shows up everyone else, not Kate! She is just appearing there like everyone else. The media chooses to put her picture up more than any other picture.

MarleyAllison said:

What is your point, MarleyAllison?

patsy said:
I think it would make life more interesting if Prince William did date other people and her as well. Their so young yet they act like an old married couple.

Patsy, I'm afraid we've already seen hat happens with the Waleses when the prince starts dating other girls after he found the "one" - think Camilla, Charles and Miss This and Lady That.... So in my mind they can act like an old married couple as long as they want if they will get married one day and stay that way till death will part them... :flowers:

MarleyAllison said:

MarleyAllison, I guess you don't like Catherine or why do you ask such strange questions which can easily be answered with a bit of own research, but serve here as a mean to cast her in a bad light?

Last edited by a moderator:
Prince William (R) stands beside girlfriend Kate Middleton (L) in the paddock enclosure on the first day of the annual Cheltenham Race Festival at Cheltenham Race course, west of England, 13 March 2007

Last edited by a moderator:
So I guess she didn't go to the Bahamas. She does look good though. Wasn't she wearing a fur hat last year? Or did they have it in Jan/Feb?

Last edited:
OK Marley you're confusing me right now and I hope you're not feeling backed into a corner. But what does the Bahamas have to do with Kate wearing a fur hat? And what were they having in Jan/Feb?

I am totally confused by your last post!

ysbel said:
OK Marley you're confusing me right now and I hope you're not feeling backed into a corner. But what does the Bahamas have to do with Kate wearing a fur hat? And what were they having in Jan/Feb?

I am totally confused by your last post!

Sorry for the confusion. It all made sense in my head :) If she were to go on a weeks holiday with her family, she wouldn't be back yet. Her ski trip just ended last week.
Last year she was at the same event Cheltenham Race course, but she wore a fur hat. Has the weather gotten warmer, or is it at a different time?

Last edited:
The Cheltenham races are always in the middle of March (I have family in that area, and it's a total waste of time to try and get a hotel room within 20 miles of Cheltenham at this time of year). I'm not sure what the weather's doing, but I haven't heard from my cousins about exceptionally cold weather over the last week or two, so I'm guessing it may be warmer.

Kate Middleton strikes me as totally Un-Diana-like (at least if I comare her to Diana at her own age). She seems to be much more like Camilla - tough, knows what she wants, does things her own way,...
(Don't get me wrong, I really like her.)
What do you think?

Smilla said:
Kate Middleton strikes me as totally Un-Diana-like (at least if I comare her to Diana at her own age). She seems to be much more like Camilla - tough, knows what she wants, does things her own way,...
(Don't get me wrong, I really like her.)
What do you think?

Absolutely- and she's better educated then her though, so I suppose she has more choices.

It has been very warm, there are even children in T-shirts, which for March in the UK is unusual.

Her outfit was lovely and just right for the Cheltenham Festival.:wub:

really?? i thought it was another example of the whole 'lamb dressed as mutton' thing. Especially that colour...Not a big fan.

It was Cheltenham, not Ascot. I don't think glitz is what they're going for.

(And even at Ascot I think lamb dressed as mutton is preferable to the decidedly skanky turn things have taken there too.)

I really liked her suit and I thought they looked nice together.

I'm not so sure on her outfit today at Cheltenham. It just seems a little too 'mature' as in more suitable for an older woman. It's as if she thought "Right, I'm going to Cheltenham today and I have to dress 'country'". I know we have no way of knowing what went through her mind when she picked the outfit, I guess I just don't like it.

But her outfit seems to match the look William is taking though. That jacket and vest number that William has on isn't exactly hip and youthful either! I suppose there must be certain 'ways of dressing' for events such as that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom