General Questions About The Ruling Family Of Abu Dhabi 1:

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I see zero chances for Issa's sons. There are still some unmarried daughters in bani Hamdan. I dont think Saif wants to involve himself with someone of bad reputation.

Sultan bin Khalifa is more impactful than Issa I think. Saif also named his 2nd son by honoring Sheikh Khalifa.

I lack confidence to say one name man! I see equal possibilities of Fatima bint Abdullah and Mouza bint Saif for Zayed, though it would be great if he marries Mouza, atleast one son will marry outside of bani Fatima and bani Hamdan.

Last edited:
I lack confidence to say one name man! I see equal possibilities of Fatima bint Abdullah and Mouza bint Saif for Zayed, though it would be great if he marries Mouza, atleast one son will marry outside of bani Fatima and bani Hamdan.

Are you talking about Zayed bin Mohamed? Don't you think that the uncle/niece relationship between Nahyan bin Saif/Fatima bint Abdullah does not make Fatima bint Abdullah unviable? I believe that her does not bring anything new to Mohamed bin Zayed and his family, I cannot see this chances that you see.

I believe Mouza's competitors are Fatima bint Mansour, given the status Mansour has attained as Vice President + possible alliance with Dubai.
And the daughters of Sultan bin Tahnoun and Mohamed bin Hamdan bin Hamdan, who have the Bani Aisha blood, whom the Bani MBZ has not yet married.

Oh I just forgot about Nahyan bin Saif, thanks for the reminder. I mention her for being bani Fatima! Yes, full nephew uncle are not seen involved in in laws relations, but its permissible. Then there is chances for non-bani Fatima. Salama bint Hazza is still there.

But you always mention hazza's children for bani MbZ, then the question is what brings new to MbZ then as you are saying Abdullah wont bring anything?

Yeah, I was thinking maybe you forgot about that relationship.

I don't see any chances for Salama, but I believe that Hazza's sons have a chance with the President's oldest granddaughters.

I don't think Hazza brings anything new, but that's not the only factor, his two sons are basically the only chances Hazza has to marry Bani MBZ; if it doesn't work out, he won't get another opportunity. Hazza was the big loser from the political changes earlier this year, if Mohamed bin Zayed wants to make it up to him, they can use the tool of marriage.

I didn't think about Salama bint Hazza for Zayed, but recently I found some couples where Bride is older than groom and Salama is good looking for sure.

Lil info: Shamma bint Mansoor bin Tahnoon graduated from high school in 2019. She is also bani Zayed and bani Zayed girls are the main choices for Zayed for sure.

For Mouza bint Zayed, like Zayed bin Hazza, Mohammed bin Hazza is also a candidate.

Last edited:
I have seen comments before that Salama is pretty. How do people know? From word of mouth?
Does she look a lot like her sister Fatima? Because she is pretty too and looks at lot like her dad.
From what I have read on here it seems Salama is very independent and smart and has refused marriage proposals?
Also does anyone think Fatima bint Hazza will get married again?

I have se hamdan MBZ in te recent g20 trip to India.but I see less and les of dhiab MBZ.what’s the reason

I have seen comments before that Salama is pretty. How do people know? From word of mouth?
Does she look a lot like her sister Fatima? Because she is pretty too and looks at lot like her dad.
From what I have read on here it seems Salama is very independent and smart and has refused marriage proposals?
Also does anyone think Fatima bint Hazza will get married again?

Her two sisters are good looking and thats why people say that. Also, she is an author and some people may have seen her obviously.

Whether she rejects or not, its a private matter. I dont know if this is true or not. After all, its in their family and less possible that this would come out of home. If this is true, then we can say that they respect their children's choice.

Its Fatima bint Hazza's personal choice if she remarries or not. From her ig activity, I would say that she has passion for horses and she is a stable owner in UK named AlShiraa Farm.

Last edited:
I have se hamdan MBZ in te recent g20 trip to India.but I see less and les of dhiab MBZ.what’s the reason

I think it is a symptom of the reformulation in the Abu Dhabi Government, which happened at the beginning of this year; Dhiyab was Chairman of the Crown Prince's Court when his father was the heir, but when his brother Khalid was appointed as the new heir, it was not part of the plans for Dhiyab to remain at the Crown Prince's Court, so he was not reappointed to that position.

I believe the plan is to move him to the federal structure, as head of some ministry or equivalent, but this is taking time to happen; So, today he is neither part of the Federal Government nor the Government of Abu Dhabi

I can't say why it took so long to nominate him for a position, I don't know what type of internal negotiations are taking place; In the federal structure, the position equivalent to the one he previously held is Minister of the Presidential Court, which is today held by Mansour bin Zayed.

Is Abdullah bin Zayed going to be replaced by Hamdan bin Mohamed? Hamdan is always seen anything related to foreign affairs

Feiraguy, Hilal bin Dhiyab bin Hilal adheres to which branch? He is seen with his 2 brothers named Sultan and Khalid

Feiraguy, Hilal bin Dhiyab bin Hilal adheres to which branch? He is seen with his 2 brothers named Sultan and Khalid

Are you sure the third brother is Khalid? I did a quick search and found a Dhiyab bin Hilal who is the father of Hilal, Sultan and Khalifa.

This Dhiyab has the following genealogy: Dhyab bin Hilal bin Dhiyab bin Hilal bin Shakhbout Al Falahi

The last Ruler in his lineage is this Shakhbout: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shakhbut_bin_Dhiyab_Al_Nahyan

Is Abdullah bin Zayed going to be replaced by Hamdan bin Mohamed? Hamdan is always seen anything related to foreign affairs

That's what I think, I remember talking about this here on the forum. I believe he will be the successor of his uncle Abdullah, or, with a lesser probability, his uncle Tahnoun.

Dhiyab was Chairman of the Crown Prince's Court when his father was the heir, but when his brother Khalid was appointed as the new heir, it was not part of the plans for Dhiyab to remain at the Crown Prince's Court, so he was not reappointed to that position.

In the federal structure, the position equivalent to the one he previously held is Minister of the Presidential Court, which is today held by Mansour bin Zayed.

I thought that the appointment of Mansour as Vice President, and his maintenance in the position of Deputy Prime Minister, would make the appointment of Dhiyab as the new Minister of the Presidential Court viable, but it has not yet happened.

Last edited:
Are you sure the third brother is Khalid? I did a quick search and found a Dhiyab bin Hilal who is the father of Hilal, Sultan and Khalifa.

This Dhiyab has the following genealogy: Dhyab bin Hilal bin Dhiyab bin Hilal bin Shakhbout Al Falahi

The last Ruler in his lineage is this Shakhbout: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shakhbut_bin_Dhiyab_Al_Nahyan

You are right, I wasn’t sure about the third name. But they use Al Nahyan surname, surprising!

You are right, I wasn’t sure about the third name. But they use Al Nahyan surname, surprising!

Just out of curiosity, the main lineage of the Al Nahyan descends from Khalifa bin Shakhbout; this branch descends from Hilal bin Shakhbout; and the branch of that Zayed bin Saqr, who married the daughter of Hamdan bin Mohamed, is descended from Mohamed bin Shakhbout.

Almawrooth did a good job researching this branch; according to him, the father of these boys has three sons (Hilal, Sultan and Khalifa) and four daughters (Alia, Meera, Aisha and Afrah), their mother is Fatima bint Humaid Al Marri

https://www.instagram.com/p/zzYQYtSEx1/?hl=en

Zayed Bin Sultan Bin Khalifa and Shamsa bint Sultan Bin Hamdan welcomed a baby girl Sheikha bint Zayed Bin Sultan Bin Khalifa

Congratulations to the newborn's family ❤️

Sheikha is the 2nd grandchild of Sultan bin Hamdan and Ousha bint Khalifa, While the 6th for Sultan bin Khalifa and Sheikha Saif.

What's up TRF?? OMG u guys r still here, get a life y'all #kidding. This forum is gettin hotter than I could imagine, alas what's up people? I don't have time to rummage through this huge amount of news, so now
tell me my friends the top 10 hottest news for the past few months n then we talk, no gossiping pls or I might go back to my old self, I'm this close to loose it LoL so pls :lol:

Congratulations to the newborn's family ❤️

Sheikha is the 2nd grandchild of Sultan bin Hamdan and Ousha bint Khalifa, While the 6th for Sultan bin Khalifa and Sheikha Saif.

This is also the couple 2nd child right? Remind me again who is this sh. Zayed? The one who only have 1 son right/the one who just got married this/last year

This is also the couple 2nd child right? Remind me again who is this sh. Zayed? The one who only have 1 son right/the one who just got married this/last year

Yes, newborn girl is zayed's 2nd child. Zayed bin Sultan bin Khalifa bin Zayed, Sheikha Saif's eldest son who had 1 son.

Hope you are fine. Nothing new in these days. Just some new babies. I think we will get some wedding or engagement news in next months.

Yes, newborn girl is zayed's 2nd child. Zayed bin Sultan bin Khalifa bin Zayed, Sheikha Saif's eldest son who had 1 son.

Hope you are fine. Nothing new in these days. Just some new babies. I think we will get some wedding or engagement news in next months.
Hopefully updates of the wedding of Hessa MBZ and KSN or engagement of Zayed MBZ or Hessa bint Mohamed bin Hamad.

Hopefully updates of the wedding of Hessa MBZ and KSN or engagement of Zayed MBZ or Hessa bint Mohamed bin Hamad.

I think Hessa and KSN's wedding will be held before next year's summer. We already know about this union but I am eager to know about new couples.

As I assume, Hessa bint Mohammed bin Hamad will marry after her uncle Zayed's wedding.

Last edited:
Can someone list the grandchildren of Tahnoun bin Mohammed and Shamsa bint Zayed?

Grandchildren of Tahnoon bin Mohammed and Shamsa bint Zayed

◑Hazza - Mouza bint Mohammed bin Khalid

Shamsa bint Hazza
Hamda bint Hazza (2004)
Zayed bin Hazza
Tahnoon bin Hazza (2016)

◑Mohammed - Mariam bint Mohamed bin Zayed

Tahnoon bin Mohammed (2011)
Zayed bin Mohammed (2014)

◑Theyab - Latifa bint Khalifa bin Zayed

Hessa bint Theyab (2013)
Shamsa bint Theyab (2015)
Tahnoon bin Theyab (2017)

◑ Khalifa - Salama bint Hamdan bin Zayed

Fatima bint Khalifa (2016)
Mohammed bin Khalifa (2018)

◑Latifa - Mohammed bin Hamdan bin Zayed

Hamdan bin Mohammed (2016)

◑Maitha - Khalid bin Sultan bin Zayed

Shamsa bint Khalid (2017)
Zayed bin Khalid (2019)

How old is Zayed bin Tahnoun?
He is the only unmarried one right?

Hazza bin Tahnoun looks really young.
He and Mohammed look alike and look different from the rest of their full brothers. They must look like their mother?

Last edited:
We always talk about the Sheikhs great marriage arrangement. Meanwhile Shamsa and Mouza bint Zayed are also good marriage arrangers. I also want to keep other Sheikhas.

How old is Zayed bin Tahnoun?
He is the only unmarried one right?

Hazza bin Tahnoun looks really young.
He and Mohammed look alike and look different from the rest of their full brothers. They must look like their mother?

Zayed is unmarried.

Hazza is so young looking, I agree. He is fairer than his other full brothers. He is into mid 40s and has marriageable daughters at this age

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom