General Questions About The Ruling Family Of Abu Dhabi 1:

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Feiraguy, who is Essa bin Zayed's 2nd wife and are all children from Maryam bint Hamdan?

Last edited:
Zayed's grandchildren from Bani Aisha and Bani Amna

✪Latifa married Tahnoun bin Saeed bin Shakhbut and has 2 children. The couple are divorced.

-Saeed bin Tahnoun
-Salama bint Tahnoun

✪Mouza married Mohammed bin Hamdan bin Hamdan and she has five daughters.

-Maryam bint Mohammed
-Hessa bint Mohammed
-Fatima bint Mohammed
-Aysha bint Mohammed
-Salama bint Mohammed

✪Saeed married Shaikha bint Hamdan and they have four known children.

-Zayed bin Saeed
-Hamdan bin Saeed
-wife of [hbnahyan]
-Maryam bint Saeed

✪Nahyan married Maitha bint Mohamed bin Khalid and they have four children

-Zayed bin Nahyan
-Roudha bint Nahyan (2012)
-Mohammed bin Nahyan (2016)
-Ahmed bin Nahyan

✪Falah bin Zayed married Al Mansouri in 2001, no children with her and said to be divorced.

Falah married Al-Anood Al Remeithi and has twins from her. Don't know if they are together or not.

-Sultan bin Falah (2004)
-Maryam bint Falah (2004)

Falah married Fatima bint Ghanem Al Mazroui in 2007 and has a daughter from that marriage.

-Aysha bint Falah (2010)

✪Wadeema is married to Sultan bin Tahnoun and has five children with him.

-Maryam bint Sultan
-Shamma bint Sultan
-Zayed bin Sultan
-Maitha bint Sultan
-Latifa bint Sultan

✪Shaikha married Al Mur bin Maktoum bin Juma Al Maktoum in 2000 and has five children.

-Zayed bin Almur
-Hessa bint Almur
-Latifa bint Almur
-Mohammed bin Almur
-Aisha bint Almur

✪Maitha married Sultan bin Mohammed bin Khalid and has two sons.

-Mohammed bin Sultan
-Zayed bin Sultan

✪Essa is married to Maryam bint Hamdan and has children with her. He is said to be married to another woman and don't know if anyone is from 2nd one.

-Hamdan bin Essa
-Theyab bin Essa
-Zayed bin Essa
-Mohammed bin Essa
-Khalifa bin Essa
-Hazza bin Essa
-Nasser bin Essa
-Sultan bin Essa
-Saeed bin Essa
-Shamma bint Essa
-Amna bint Essa

✪Nasser was married and had one son.

-Ahmed bin Nasser

Did anyone see Mansour from today's coronation ceremony ? I saw Bahrain, Qatar, Jordan, Saudi, Oman, Kuwait representatives sitting in the gallery. But didn't see Mansour ? Has he attended ? Saw few pics from ydays reception with new King.

In a stories there is "A&F 06.05.23" who would be A and F? Let's wait

Neither A nor F are common male names in the Al Nahyan family (Abdullah, Falah, Ahmed...) off the top of my head I don't remember any unmarried Sheikh with any of these names

Last edited:
This arrangement reminds me of a female reception. May be the page is posting later, already moza's 2 daughter and khalid got married this year.
Or tomorrow they will have a wedding reception, we will know then. Also, can't deny the clue of [A&F]. Have to think more

Saerenei, its hard to make a great grandchildren list. 25+ of them married cousins, so the list won't be nice enough and already bani fatima, bani khalifa and Hamdan's grandchildren are known to all. These 3 part cover the 70% of great grandchildren list.

Do you remember any unmarried Sheikhs with the initial A or F? I don't remember any, but maybe I'm forgetting

Perhaps in the Shakhbout or Saqr lineage

I cant remember any unmarried sheikh with this name. Can be falah bin Khalifa bin Sultan bin Shakhbout as you said plus according to the clue.

There are many Aisha, Fatima, AlYazia. But most of the fatima are known to us. Also, bride can be from other family too.

Marriages between zayed's grandchildren & great grandchildren

first full cousin marriage:

Khaled bin Mohammed bin Zayed
Fatima bint Suroor (by Shamma)

Theyab bin Mohamed bin Zayed
Latifa bint Hamdan bin Zayed

Zayed bin Hamdan bin Zayed
Shamma bint Mohamed bin Zayed

Zayed bin Mansour bin Zayed
Meera bint Hazza bin Zayed

Hazza bin Hamdan bin Zayed
Maryam bint Saeed bin Zayed

Hamdan bin Saeed bin Zayed
Fatima bint Mohamed bin Hamdan (by Moza)

Zayed bin Saeed bin Zayed
Maryam bint Sultan bin Tahnoun (by Wadeema)

Mohamed bin Suroor bin Mohamed (by Shamma)
Shamma bint Hamad bin Hamdan (by Al-Yazia)

Hazza bin Sultan bin Zayed
Ayesha bint Saif (by Afra)

half cousins:

Mohammed bin Tahnoun (by Shamsa)
Maryam bint Mohamed bin Zayed

Mohammed bin Khalifa bin Zayed
Al Yazia bint Sultan bin Zayed

Zayed bin Saeed bin Zayed
Fatima bint Hazza bin Zayed

Theyab bin Tahnoun (by Shamsa)
Latifa bint Khalifa bin Zayed

Khalifa bin Tahnoun (by Shamsa)
Salama bint Hamdan bin Zayed

Sultan bin Hamdan bin Zayed
Shamma bint Khalifa bin Zayed

Mohammed bin Hamdan bin Zayed
Latifa bint Tahnoun (by Shamsa)

Khalid bin Sultan bin Zayed
Maitha bint Tahnoun (by Shamsa)

Zayed bin Suroor (by Shamma)
Maryam bint Mohamed bin Hamdan (by Moza)

First cousin once removed:

Mohamed bin Hamad bin Tahnoun (Shaikha Khalifa)
Shamsa bint Mohamed bin Zayed

Khalifa bin Sultan bin Hamdan (by Ousha Khalifa)
Hessa bint Mohamed bin Zayed

Mohamed bin Sultan bin Khalifa bin Zayed
Fatima bint Tahnoun bin Zayed

Mohamed bin Hamdan bin Zayed
Al Yazia bint Sultan bin Khalifa bin Zayed

Hamdan bin Issa bin Zayed
Shamma bint Hamad bin Tahnoun

Great Grandchildren:

Shamsa bint Sultan bin Hamdan
Zayed bin Sultan bin Khalifa bin Zayed

Tahnoun bin Hamad bin Tahnoun
Hamda bint Khalifa bin Saif

Some can be missing.. [Not sure]

Serenei see this. I hope you will get the idea.

Last edited:
I cant remember any unmarried sheikh with this name. Can be falah bin Khalifa bin Sultan bin Shakhbout as you said plus according to the clue.

There are many Aisha, Fatima, AlYazia. But most of the fatima are known to us. Also, bride can be from other family too.

I thought exactly of him

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/فلاح_بن_خليفة_بن_سلطان/?next=/

But both his Instagram and that of his twin brother Tahnoun are private

If it's not him, it's someone from some even more obscure branch.

Khalifa bin Mohammed bin Khalid has lots of public appearance. Is he influential one? Or because of his father in law? I said the probability of his daughter, Hamda (2004) for Mbz's grandson. I found out that he has more younger daughters, some of them attend events. Khalifa's wife Salama is Hamad bin Tahnoun's full sister. What do you think and whats your opinion on sheikh khalifa?

Does Ahmed bin Hamdan have Mohammed, Rashid, Reem, Shamsa and Hamdan only? Are all of them from the daughter of sultan bin zayed? Does he have one grandchild Shamsa bint Mohamed or more?

Puchu, the page posted by Serenei @4everevents posted a video of the wedding reception, please see if you can spot any names shown in the video

Khalifa bin Mohammed bin Khalid has lots of public appearance. Is he influential one? Or because of his father in law? I said the probability of his daughter, Hamda (2004) for Mbz's grandson. I found out that he has more younger daughters, some of them attend events. Khalifa's wife Salama is Hamad bin Tahnoun's full sister. What do you think and whats your opinion on sheikh khalifa?

He has three sons and four daughters; two unmarried sons and two unmarried daughters

He is the full nephew of Hamdan, Mubarak and Tahnoun bin Mohamed, son-in-law of Tahnoun bin Mohamed, he is from 1967 so he is a contemporary of several of his cousins ​​(including Bin Zayeds)... even though he is not Bani Mohamed he is very good related through various family connections in addition to being the head of its branch (Bani Khalid)

And he probably proved competent enough to become ambassador in one of the main allies of UAE (Jordan)

Does Ahmed bin Hamdan have Mohammed, Rashid, Reem, Shamsa and Hamdan only? Are all of them from the daughter of sultan bin zayed? Does he have one grandchild Shamsa bint Mohamed or more?

I don't have much information about this family, but I remember that the news of his wedding to the daughter of Sultan bin Zayed is from 2006, his eldest children evidently came before that date; probably his first wife is not an Al Nahyan

https://www.wam.ae/en/details/1395227615769

Last edited:
Puchu, the page posted by Serenei @4everevents posted a video of the wedding reception, please see if you can spot any names shown in the video

Saw multiple times, Couldn't find any clue. They are keeping things so private. Atleast we could see wedding cards!

Some can be missing.. [Not sure]

Serenei see this. I hope you will get the idea.

Thank you! I was just curious about the number of Zayed’s great grandchildren because hes got so many grandchildren. But there are so many cousin marriages between the grandchildren.

Thank you! I was just curious about the number of Zayed’s great grandchildren because hes got so many grandchildren. But there are so many cousin marriages between the grandchildren.

Great grandchildren number is within 90-100. I don’t think he got many grandchildren comparing his background. He fathered 30, 29 of them married. 27 produced kids and still the grandchildren number is within 130. I found 127, so the number can be 135 upmost. In Average, 4! I thought he must have atleast 200 grandkids.

Last edited:
Does hamdan bin Mohammed bin khalid have children?

Last edited:
Back to the wedding reception that took place on the 6th of May. @dialight.me posted some stories on instagram with “A &F”. There’s a picture of the bride and something’s written in the heart in arabic. Maybe a clue? I don’t know arabic that much.

Im just wondering if the bride’s from a different family because we never saw a picture of an Al Nahyan bride (even that cropped like in the stories above) or maybe its a really modern bride and allowed them to post a glimpse of her dress, rings etc.

Back to the wedding reception that took place on the 6th of May. @dialight.me posted some stories on instagram with “A &F”. There’s a picture of the bride and something’s written in the heart in arabic. Maybe a clue? I don’t know arabic that much.

Im just wondering if the bride’s from a different family because we never saw a picture of an Al Nahyan bride (even that cropped like in the stories above) or maybe its a really modern bride and allowed them to post a glimpse of her dress, rings etc.

Can you post the picture?

But al maktoum posts wedding dress, hands. Did you see hissa hamdan's pic standing with her husband? (Yes, not face)
Was this 6th may pic like hissa's?

Can you post the picture?

But al maktoum posts wedding dress, hands. Did you see hissa hamdan's pic standing with her husband? (Yes, not face)
Was this 6th may pic like hissa's?

Here’s the picture:

https://postimg.cc/ZBXht3dQ

Yeah, Hissa’s dress was stunning. I’ve seen Al Qassimi’s wedding pics too but Al Nahyans are very private.

Something’s written in the heart of the gown or the veil I think?

I wouldn't be surprised if the bride is from another family; in the main lineages (Bani Zayed, Bani Mohamed and Bani Khalid) there is no unmarried men with names starting in A or F, he probably belongs to some less important branch (Bani Shakhbout, Bani Saqr or other even more obscure lineages)

The less powerful the branch, the more common are marriages to other families.

Does hamdan bin Mohammed bin khalid have children?

Do you know about it, feiraguy?

How many kids Abdulaziz bin saud al qasimi and salama bint tahnoun bin saeed bin shakhbout have?

No, he doesn't have kids, it's possible he's even divorced (but I'm not sure)

I don't have information about the second question

Still on the mystery of the wedding that took place on the 6th, I noticed that on the page they put the groom's initial first and then the bride's, that is, A&F means a groom with the letter A (Ahmed? Abdullah?) and the bride with the letter F (Fatima? Fakhra?)

What I can conclude is that it is not a marriage involving an unmarried Sheikh of some important lineage; it must be someone from some obscure lineage, or, less likely, one of the older guys getting married again.

Still on the mystery of the wedding that took place on the 6th, I noticed that on the page they put the groom's initial first and then the bride's, that is, A&F means a groom with the letter A (Ahmed? Abdullah?) and the bride with the letter F (Fatima? Fakhra?)

What I can conclude is that it is not a marriage involving an unmarried Sheikh of some important lineage; it must be someone from some obscure lineage, or, less likely, one of the older guys getting married again.

What do you think about Abdullah bin Mohammed bin Khalid?

Last edited:
Zayed's Great grandchildren:

Al Yazia bint Sultan bin Khalifa (1985)
Hissa...
Zayed... (1988)
Dana...
Shamma...
Mohammed...
Khalid...
Khalifa... (1998)
Theyab...
Roudha...
Al-Maha...
Ahmed...
Omar...
Nahyan... (2015)
Salama... (2015)
Sahab... (2022)
[Not sure if he has Shamsa]

Mohammed bin Hamad bin Tahnoun
Hissa..
Tahnoun..
Shamma..
Shamsa..
Khalifa..

Latifa bint Khalifa bin Saif
Maryam..
Hamda..
Shaikha..
Saif..
Mohammed..
Zayed..

Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Khalifa
Zayed...
Sultan...

Shamsa bint Sultan bin Hamdan
Hamdan..
Khalifa..
Mubarak.. (1998)
Tahnoun..
Zayed..(2013)
Mansour..(2017)

Zayed bin Mansour bin Tahnoun
Mohammed..
Shamma..
Khalifa..

Zayed bin Sultan bin Hamdan (2011)
Hamdan.. (2013)
Khalifa.., (2016)

Hessa bint Theyab bin Tahnoun (2013)
Shamsa..(2015)
Tahnoun..(2019)

Shamsa bint Hazza bin Sultan (2017)
Shaikha.. (2021)
Sultan..(2021)

Shamsa bint Khalid bin Sultan (2017)
Zayed.. (2019)

Shamsa bint Ahmed bin Hamdan
Hamdan..
[Unknown if he has more with bint sultan]

Tahnoun bin Mohammed bin Tahnoun (2011)
Zayed..(2014)

Shamma bint Khaled bin Mohamed (2011)
Mohammed.. (2013)
Salama..(2013)

Hessa bint Mohammed bin Hamad
Zayed..
Salama..
Fatima..

Fatima bint Theyab bin Mohamed (2014)
Salama..(2016)
Zayed..(2019)

Mohammed bin Hamdan bin Mohamed (2022)

Mohammed bin Nahyan bin Saif (2012)
Saif..(2014)
Zayed..(2018)

Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Hamdan

Hamdan bin Shakhbout bin Nahyan
Ousha.. (2016)

Fatima bint Khalifa bin Tahnoun (2016)
Mohammed.. (2018)

Zayed bin Ahmed bin Tahnoun (2020)

Suroor bin Mohammed bin Suroor
Fatima..
Zayed..
Khalifa..(2022)

Mohammed bin Zayed bin Hamad (2015)
Al Yazia.. (2022)

Shamsa bint Hazza bin Tahnoun
Hamda..
Zayed..
Tahnoun..(2016)

Maitha bint Zayed bin Saeed (2018)

Saeed bin Hamdan bin Saeed (2021)
Mohammed.. (2023)

Hamda bint Hamdan bin Nahyan (2021)
Nahyan..(2023)

Maryam bint Abdulaziz Al Qassimi
[Unknown if she has more]

Hamad bin Hamdan bin Issa (2022)

Nasser bin Ahmed bin Nasser (2017)
Fakhra..(2018)
Zayed..(2020)

Last edited:
Among bin Zayeds, only Khalifa has some great grandchildren, they are Zayed's great great grandchildren too.

Khalifa bin Zayed's great grandchildren:

Hessa bint Mohammed bin Hamad (2003)
Zayed bin Mohammed bin Hamad (2005)
Salama bint Mohammed bin Hamad (2007)
Fatima bint Mohammed bin Hamad (2011)

Shakhbout bin Khalid bin Khalifa bin Sultan
Shaikha bint Khalid bin Khalifa bin Sultan

Shamsa bint Tahnoun bin Hamad
Shaikha bint Tahnoun bin Hamad

Hamad bin Hamdan bin Issa bin Zayed (2022)

Butti bin Suhail bin Butti Al Maktoum
Hessa bint Suhail bin Butti Al Maktoum

Khalifa bin Zayed bin Sultan (2021)

Hessa bint Mohammed bin Sultan (2021)
Tahnoun bin Mohammed bin Sultan (2022)

Mohammed bin Ahmed bin Mohammed (2013)
Hessa bint Ahmed bin Mohammed (2014)

Last edited:
What do you think about Abdullah bin Mohammed bin Khalid?

Well, he didn't have kids with Issa and Nasser's sister, right? It could even be him, too hard to figure out

Funny that yesterday I was searching the family's Ahmeds and Abdullas, and I discovered this boy, Ahmed bin Saeed bin Tahnoun
https://www.instagram.com/cu/
I posted the list of Saeed's children to Serenei, but I had no idea this guy existed

Back
Top Bottom