Gender, names & godparents for Princess Beatrice & Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi's second child

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to the thread to discuss possible gender, names and godparents
for Princess Beatrice & Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi's second child that will be born in early spring 2025.

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQ.

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Boy: Edward, Albert, Robert
Girl: Alice, Alexandra, Mary

I'm not thinking it will be anything traditional Windsor name wise as I've been way off with my York baby names so far!

I think it'll be a boy and I have absolutely zero ideas about the godparents as I don't know who Sienna's godparents are.

About the names, it's thought as their style seems to be very outside of royal tradition. Both Wolfie and Sienna have a modern name and a more traditional honorific one and they both go by their modern name. So for honorifics, I think Sarah for a girl and Philip for a boy.
For the first name, I'm thinking Mila, Elodie, Eloise, Maya, Elsie for a girl and Noah, Oliver, Luca (kinda dubious about this one as her cousin has a Lucas), Freddie, Leo

Girl - Mathilda Susan
Boy - Paul Alexander

So, we've got:
Christopher Woolf (Wolfie)
Sienna Elizabeth (Sienna)

So, for this new baby I also would expect some modern name (probably somewhat Italian name, like Sienna) with a traditional family name.

Boy: Luc(c)a Edoardo
Italian names (Edoardo after his father - Edo himself was also named after his father)

Girl: Elena Victoria
(Elena is the Italian version of Helena - one of Eugenie's middle names; Victoria is of course after queen Victoria after whom Beatrice herself was also named; alternatively they could pick either Nicola or Sarah after one of the child's grandmothers)

I am going to guess she will have a boy and as for names
Boy: Rowan Philip
Girl: Poppy Sarah

Well I'm going to guess solely off of Sienna.

If they picked it because of it's Italian origin (Republic of Siena), then they might pick Lucca (Republic of Lucca) for the same reason.

If they picked Sienna more because it's reddish hue (Bea is a redhead), then other reddish names are Scarlett, Cherise, Poppy, Jasper.

So my guess
girls-Scarlett, Cherise, Poppy
boys-Lucca, Jasper

Back
Top Bottom