Princess Beatrice & Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi are expecting their second child in 2025

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Many congratulations to Beatrice & Edo, and all good wishes for a safe pregnancy and birth.

Great news for the couple and their families.

That’s brilliant news. After so much worrying news health wise recently for the British royals, it’s nice to have something to celebrate .

Congrats to the couple and big siblings Sienna and Wolfie!!

I have a question and probably it's a cultural difference that I don't know but the announcement said early in the new year and everyone seems sure the baby will come in early spring. Is that a British thing? Because when I read it I thought of January, early February max but if it means early spring then the baby will come end of March

I have a question and probably it's a cultural difference that I don't know but the announcement said early in the new year and everyone seems sure the baby will come in early spring. Is that a British thing? Because when I read it I thought of January, early February max but if it means early spring then the baby will come end of March
For me early in the New Year is January possibly February . I wouldn’t have thought an announcement would have been made until Beatrice had reached a certain stage in the pregnancy.
The Royals are always slightly vague about dates , possibly to prevent constant speculation if the due date is more specific and nothing is happening.

Early in the new year to me also means January or indeed early February at the latest. Maybe someone just misread and thought it said 'early Spring'? For 'early new year' the announcement is rather late as well but good for them if they were able to keep it secret for this long for the wider world.

Ever since her casual baggy clothes picture in mid August with a self-conscious pose , not surprised. Probably due at the end of January.

What happy news! Congrats to Beatrice and Edoardo.

Congratulations to the family! Wonderful news!

Early in the new year to me also means January or indeed early February at the latest. Maybe someone just misread and thought it said 'early Spring'? For 'early new year' the announcement is rather late as well but good for them if they were able to keep it secret for this long for the wider world.
Thank you! I was so confused because I couldn't really understand as my English level is pretty good and I'm still European so, while the cultural differences are there, they are not so big. Probably someone read early spring and then the thing spreaded

A message from a proud grandmother:

Congratulations to whole family. I love the photo of Edo with his two kids.

Be exciting to see if Bea follows her sister and mom and has 2 kids of same gender, or welcomes her first bio son.

Congratulations for the York and Mapelli Mozzi families!

A message from a proud grandmother:

I really do love how Wolfie is totally included in everything.

Wonderful news! Cute photo of Sienna with Daddy and half brother Wolfie as well. Perhaps a boy? Next Feb is my guess.

Back
Top Bottom