Fashion and Style of Royal Men, Part 7: September 2021 - July 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What can you say?
Two perfectly attired royal gentlemen. Joachim and Daniel. :cool::cool:

First Joachim in his refreshingly festive, yet stylish, velvet smoking jacket. How we have missed it. :cool:

And the the very definition of Swedish masculine style for gentlemen, the winter style, with subdued colors.
A tie in a dark shade of the national color, with a light shirt to emphasize that fact. A double-breasted suit, that is always stylish, to match.
A masculine watch combined with masculine rings.
Notice how Daniel, in effortless natural way, leans against the chair in one of the photos. Straight out of a Marlborough advert. :cool:

I think Daniel's winter "style" is also his summer, spring and autumn style :whistling: Double brested suit and blue tie.

What does stand out, Is he using two rings?
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

I approve of this, Daniel showing some fashion steps ;)

Daniel's ring is finnish Oura Smart Ring, which analyzes deep sleep, REM sleep, light sleep, nightly heart rate and other things.
Photos from Wednesday.
https://static.cdn-expressen.se/images/31/62/3162ea7d4cbe4495a62f79836abbb316/16x9/1280@60.jpg
https://static.cdn-expressen.se/images/b7/30/b73042af2875419d91a61d047a1f0dc4/16x9/1280@60.jpg

Yesterday at the visit to Visita Daniel looked again great at his suit.

And in the evening at Stadsteatern a more relaxed look.

Last edited:
Alas, I can't see the pics from Stadsteatern. :sad:

Was he dressed too relaxed, I wonder? :ohmy:

Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix at the launch of the new jewelry collection of Georg Jensen in Copenhagen this week.

** Pic **

An eye-catching look for the Earl of Wessex at a gala dinner at the National Creative Production House for Young People in London, yesterday evening, February 28:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Just when you think he is making improvement with his clothing choices - one giant leap backwards. Was this a fancy dress - appears not? Did he loose a bet - were all the rest of his clothing at the laundry? confused - concerned. We need a petition for Sophie to intervene immediately.

It was presumably Edward’s choice to wear this combination though. Surely we’ve got past the stage of wives laying out the appropriate clothing for their menfolk. What we wear is a manifestation of our personalities anyway, and if Edward thinks it’s fine then it’s presumably OK with Sophie.

An eye-catching look for the Earl of Wessex at a gala dinner at the National Creative Production House for Young People in London, yesterday evening, February 28:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Just when you think he is making improvement with his clothing choices - one giant leap backwards. Was this a fancy dress - appears not? Did he loose a bet - were all the rest of his clothing at the laundry? confused - concerned. We need a petition for Sophie to intervene immediately.

Might not be to my choice, but I think it is just a bit of fun.

That is so refreshing to see.

Finally a royal who dress eccentric. How I have missed that.

So Edwards gets :cool::cool::cool: from me.

He da man!

Are Prince Edward's slacks the Stewart (Stuart) tartan plaid?

That is so refreshing to see.

Finally a royal who dress eccentric. How I have missed that.

So Edwards gets :cool::cool::cool: from me.

He da man!

That might be true but I really don't like this.
It does not suit him. You can look eccentric but also nice. This is just one big no

:previous: And in his high-school teacher outfit, which has never suited anyone...

Two reasons: Shoes.

And because I have an opinion until I change my mind. ;)

Who is the most youthful dressed? Frederik or the PET officer?

My husband has a similar hat. They are very nice.

Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, arriving at Belize for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's QEII Platinum Jubilee Carribean Tour

I do not have anything nice to say about any of his outfit...

Prince William, Duke of Cambridge Day One Suit

I agree with you, there is something off with the cut of the suit and the colour doesn't do him any favours.

The colour is nice, but I think the fit of the suit is particularly bad, far looser than it needs to be. The shoes do not match either, and I think a silk foulard tie would have been so much better than the knotted tie. So I agree, not a fan of the look.

Back
Top Bottom