Fashion and Style of Royal Men, Part 7: September 2021 - July 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Duke of Cambridge not at his elegant best for the meeting with the PM of Jamaica

** Full view **

I strongly dislike the brown shoes, and I do not think the blue of the jacket and that of the trousers work well together. Also, I do not think the linen jacket should have been buttoned up.

Last edited:
The Duke of Cambridge not at his elegant best for the meeting with the PM of Jamaica

** Full view **

I strongly dislike the brown shoes, and I do not think the blue of the jacket and that of the trousers work well together. Also, I do not think the linen jacket should have been buttoned up.

Wow! That suit is terrible! :eek:

** Full view **

This "look" comes entirely from Haakon's book of poor fashion ?
mismatch casual pants with ugly brown shoes
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Z2H-h-M8...As/s595/Princess-Mette-Marit-and-Haakon-1.jpg

Edo Mapelli Mozzi

Thought it was fitting to start a thread on Edo Mapelli Mozzi, Princess Beatrice’s husband.

By far the most stylish royal man that I’ve seen, granted not an official working royal.

Attached are some of my favorites. The guy knows how to wear a tux, takes risks with his suits and even has great casual style (the hat!).

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I agree with you. He comes from parents that are also impeccably dressed so probably taught well at a young age. I also believe that Beatrice's outfits have improved since her marriage. JMO

Edo is certainly an elegant man who knows how to dress well.

Yes Edoardo knows how to dress very well and is a very stylish man.

He's elegant, classy AND very easy on the eyes.

Lucky Beatrice!;)

Please note that the extra thread for Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi has been merged with this thread, we won’t create any further extra threads for royal/noble men. Please do also note that posting photos directly is not allowed according to the copyright and TRF rules. Thank you!

** Full view **

Let's be honest, he looks like a dog's breakfast. Nothing matches, nothing coordinates, his tie is a mangled mess and he is profoundly underdressed for the occasion.

As to Edo, well we can add him to the select number who are totally at ease in their skin and thus wears the dress of the day with easy elegance. He is also one of the very select few who can wear a double-breasted suit with panache.

To be honest I think we will have to add Mike Tindall to the list of dapper dressers. He rocks a three-piece suit with equal ease.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/0...atrice_climb_into_a_w-a-102_1648727856747.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/0...ce_the_down_to_earth_-a-105_1648727856763.jpg

Harry is not a great fan of ties, ever, but I’m pleased to see his suit isn’t one of the usual lighter blue ones he’s been known for wearing in the past. And he looks healthy and happy, which is a bonus.

:previous: I guess you could say he was happy, healthy and well-tailored. It is definitely nice to see him wear a deep inky blue suit, which suits him far better than the ubiquitous nondescript blue suits he used to sport all the time. This time the suit is sharp against a pristine white shirt and his shoes are so polished they look like they have had a darned good military spit shine.

Harry really does suit the grey suits he has been wearing and this darker shade of grey looks just as terrific with his now obligatory pristine white shirt. His shiny shoes look to be the same as the last time we saw him. I like his new public "look" as he looks sharp and even without a tie!

I am enjoying this new public Harry and I would love to know how that very, very yellow stuffy got into his back pocket(or whatever was going on back there). Meghan is laughing and smiling while poor Harry while smiling has is sporting a really bright red blush!

We can always rely on Prince Charles to dress well. :cool::cool:

Back
Top Bottom