Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 17: June 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't think it would be possible for her to have bangs, her hair is like steel wool. Very hard to tame. A fringe is out of the question.

Curly hair is not that hard to “tame”, even kinky or coiled hair. It simply needs to be treated as such and not like straight hair. Victoria’s hair might be more manageable if she did not have/choose to pull it back so severely all the time; that’s not great for your hair, either.

Steel wool? Really? I’ve seen a good number of pictures when she wore her hair down, and it looked rather silky. She looks much mmmm…sexier…with her hair down, and more businesslike with her regular style- I think that’s why she wears it that way.

Victoria today at Queen Silvia's 80th birthday celebration at Royal Yacht Norge and Ulriksdal Palace.
She is wearing a wonderful dress from ByTimo.
Pic 1
Pic 2

Victoria attended today the Nordic Foreign Ministers' Meeting N5 at Artipelag. She wore the beautiful ByTimo dress she wore also on June 4.
Pic 1
Pic 2

Really lovely summer day dress on the Crown Princess today!

The dress is pretty, but that awful skinned-back hairstyle ages her terribly.

Beautiful summer dress, perfect for Victoria's birthday celebration on a lovely sunny summer day! The colour combination is charming. And Daniel matching with his jacket, great.
From the brand Saloni, bought from Maruschka De Margó Boutique in Stockholm.

Crown Princess Victoria in a flower print dress on her birthday today, July 14:
The colours are wonderful and very summery,not so keen on the design of the dress.

Victoria on Sunday July 14 at the yard of their summer house Villa Skönvik at a meeting with Victoria Prize Laureate Isabelle Haak and her boyfriend .

Victoria looked lovely in her recycled Malina dress at the Raoul Wallenberg Prize award ceremony this afternoon:
Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3

I like the dress and she looks great, but I do pray for the day she lets her hair down ...:wave:

Victoria at the wedding, recycling her beautiful Christer Lindarw dress we saw at the King's Jubilee celebrations in September last year. She looks wonderful today.
Pic 1 ** Pic 2

Last edited:
It’s a beautiful dress. The color and style suits her. I’m not a huge fan of that enormous flower (?) on her shoulder, but otherwise she looks fabulous.

Very handy of Victoria to already have the perfectly flamboyant dress for this wedding. (Wonder if Mister Christer advised her to take it, or they discussed this earlier.)

Beautiful dress but ugly shoes. Luckily they were hardly visible most of the time.

It’s a beautiful dress. The color and style suits her. I’m not a huge fan of that enormous flower (?) on her shoulder, but otherwise she looks fabulous.
Other than the large flower it was a beautiful dress and colour on Victoria!

It's the headpiece! The dress is ok but not one of her best. But the headpiece, well, let's hope this is the last time we see it.

Nice dress and good choice to the Opening of the Riksdag session.
Victoria's beautiful headpiece today:
Pic

It's the headpiece! The dress is ok but not one of her best. But the headpiece, well, let's hope this is the last time we see it.
The headpiece was silly and looked like she borrowed it from the Mummy Returns!

Back
Top Bottom